PDA

View Full Version : Hooters Wings Recipe

TheTruth
08-11-2005, 09:06 PM
For those that don't know how...
Made them a few weekends ago, and they came out great.

http://recipes.robbiehaf.com/H/76.htm

Horry For 3!
08-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Don't care for hot wings.

Samr
08-11-2005, 09:28 PM
hot wings:

step 1: light a fire (add small children to taste)
step 2: place wings on fire

Damn I am good.

Slomo
08-12-2005, 04:13 AM
For those that don't know how...
Made them a few weekends ago, and they came out great.

http://recipes.robbiehaf.com/H/76.htm
What exactly is the hot sauce in that recipe?

TheTruth
08-12-2005, 04:45 AM
What exactly is the hot sauce in that recipe?
whatever one you like best

TheTruth
08-12-2005, 04:46 AM
we used Franks X-tra hot

batman2883
08-12-2005, 07:37 AM
Hooters sells their hot sauce too, man i'm never going to hooters again, just going to make my own from now own...Yeah right.

Slomo
08-12-2005, 07:46 AM
whatever one you like best That's where the problem is. I know of Frank's red hot sauce and similar, the problem is that none of these is available over here.

So I guess my question reall is: What's in that sauce or how can I substitute it with something that's available in here? If you compare it to for example Tabasco - how different/similar is it?

Summers
08-12-2005, 08:09 AM
That's where the problem is. I know of Frank's red hot sauce and similar, the problem is that none of these is available over here.

So I guess my question reall is: What's in that sauce or how can I substitute it with something that's available in here? If you compare it to for example Tabasco - how different/similar is it?

Slomo, I'll mail you a bottle of Frank's. It's a staple in my house: salt, butter, Frank's. My 2-year-old drinks it out of the bottle. It's not too spicy, but really good.

Here's the easy version of the wing recipe: Fry some wings in some oil in a pan until they are lightly brown. Put them in a bowl. Put a little butter on the wings while they're still hot so it melts. Pour on a bunch of Frank's.

I'm not kidding. PM me your address. It'll be my one charitable act for the year.