PDA

View Full Version : Somebody needs to tear Ibaka's calf, tbh..

Malik Hairston
05-25-2014, 10:58 PM
Like Robert Horry did to David West's injured back in the 2008 playoffs, like Bruce did to the ankles of many offensive players..

Spurs need to eliminate Chimpbaka from this series..

Fall into him, run into his leg on a screen, put a foot under his leg, whatever it takes..

Ayres is getting paid 1.5 mil or so, he needs to make himself useful, tbh..

Malik Hairston
05-25-2014, 11:00 PM
If you're going to play hurt, you're risking exploitation of your injury..Spurs need to take advantage, tbh, end this bitch-ass nigga's career..

cjw
05-25-2014, 11:02 PM
His calf is already technically torn. You're right, need to exploit that weakness somehow. Don't wish him anything significant, but he knows it's a risk playing hurt and that calf is gonna feel tight tomorrow.

slick'81
05-25-2014, 11:03 PM
Sad we need to injure this guy to get a w

Malik Hairston
05-25-2014, 11:03 PM
His calf is already technically torn. You're right, need to exploit that weakness somehow. Don't wish him anything significant, but he knows it's a risk playing hurt and that calf is gonna feel tight tomorrow.

There's no way he has a significant tear, based on the way he was moving tonight:lol..

Looks like a mid-level injury, tbh..

He was noticeably limping at one point, though, have to exploit that..

slick'81
05-25-2014, 11:06 PM
No way ibaka was seriously hurt taking the ball. Off the dribble and attacking the rim

jARS mEsH sEt
He did hobble after one play in the 2nd or 3rd, although I'm not sure if it was the calf..

He stayed in the game and waived Brooks off but then again he's literally a religious retard who thinks God miraculously healed his calf for a fucking basketball game when some poor child is drowning and dying at this very instant. That sort of mentality sickens me to no end. It's the epitome of arrogance. God cares about his stupid ass calf for a basketball game but fails to save poor, helpless children from dying agonizing deaths at the hands of nature.

baseline bum
Spurs fan so wants to believe Ibaka's truly hurt after being owned by him all season

Malik Hairston
05-25-2014, 11:07 PM
He did hobble after one play in the 2nd or 3rd, although I'm not sure if it was the calf..

He stayed in the game and waived Brooks off but then again he's literally a religious retard who thinks God miraculously healed his calf for a fucking basketball game when some poor child is drowning and dying at this very instant. That sort of mentality sickens me to no end. It's the epitome of arrogance. God cares about his stupid ass calf for a basketball game but fails to save poor, helpless children from dying agonizing deaths at the hands of nature.

:lol..

apalisoc_9
05-25-2014, 11:08 PM
Jeff Ayres....

http://images.glaciermedia.ca/polopoly_fs/1.712935.1385614332!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_563/okso104-1127-2013-194741-high-jpg.jpg

cjw
There's no way he has a significant tear, based on the way he was moving tonight:lol..

Looks like a mid-level injury, tbh..

He was noticeably limping at one point, though, have to exploit that..

Remember how Rondo had no idea he had torn his ACL and was out there warming up for a game before getting checked out by the team trainer? Each injury is different - for him, the downside is an offseason of recovery either way.

wildchild
Horry on West's injured back>Horry hip-checked Nash? Really? "Yeah...because a PG can't lead a team"

:rolleyes

Malik Hairston
Horry on West's injured back>Horry hip-checked Nash? Really? "Yeah...because a PG can't lead a team"

:sleep

Horry injured Nash?..what does Horry's hip-check have to do with exploiting an injury?..

slick'81
05-25-2014, 11:09 PM
Horry injured Nash?..what does Horry's hip-check have to do with exploiting an injury?..

His vagina maybe

baseline bum
05-25-2014, 11:10 PM
Good times when Rob dropped West to the floor with that elbow to the back

slick'81
05-25-2014, 11:11 PM

I remember that Horry was a dirty fuck lol

Malik Hairston
05-25-2014, 11:13 PM

I also loved it because David West is a fake-ass nigga:lol..he always steps up to Euro players(Dirk, Oberto) and doesn't do anything against opposing Black players..

Ibaka is similar, he's a fake-ass nigga that tries to be tough, although he fell back quickly when Metta broke Harden's head(but subsequently pretended like he wanted to fight, after the refs separated them:lol)..he deserves an injury..

ElNono
05-25-2014, 11:14 PM
I also loved it because David West is a fake-ass nigga:lol..he always steps up to Euro players(Dirk, Oberto) and doesn't do anything against opposing Black players..

Ibaka is similar, he's a fake-ass nigga that tries to be tough, although he fell back quickly when Metta broke Harden's head(but subsequently pretended like he wanted to fight, after the refs separated them:lol)..he deserves an injury..

:lol I still remember Barnes stepping up to his Ethiopian ass and he faking to throw a punch while walking back... backward running pussy, tbh

hommeaetage
05-25-2014, 11:17 PM
I remember that Horry was a dirty fuck lol

It was back screen, last time I checked it's not against the rule :smokin

GrandeDavid
05-25-2014, 11:20 PM
Ibaka is not hurt and never truly was.

daslicer
05-25-2014, 11:23 PM
Its obvious the Thunder lied about his injury. At best his injury was a minor calf strain but nothing more. Just like the above poster said he is not injured this is all a sham.

Malik Hairston
05-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Of course he was/is hurt, he missed 2 games in the WCFs:lol..

They obviously lied about the extent of his injury, but still, there's obviously something there..

TampaDude
05-26-2014, 08:17 AM

That's because there is no God. It's all bullshit.

BillMc
05-26-2014, 08:20 AM

This. Though he's tough enough to hit people in the groin when they're not looking. Hate him.

boutons_deux
05-26-2014, 08:23 AM
Twice or more he came out of a play apparently hurt, bent over, grimacing, but not holding his leg. Perhaps he made it worse.

I think he's really hurt. Wonder if he will play Game4.

mudyez
05-26-2014, 08:23 AM
If you're going to play hurt, you're risking exploitation of your injury.

http://wwo.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/anglehenry.jpg

mudyez
05-26-2014, 08:24 AM
now we just need someone to photoshop baynes and ibakas faces on this picture ;)

T Park
05-26-2014, 08:32 AM
Ibaka is not hurt and never truly was.

So he missed two games for the balls of it? Right....

rascal
05-26-2014, 08:48 AM
If you're going to play hurt, you're risking exploitation of your injury..Spurs need to take advantage, tbh, end this bitch-ass nigga's career..

Stay classy.

rascal
05-26-2014, 08:49 AM
Twice or more he came out of a play apparently hurt, bent over, grimacing, but not holding his leg. Perhaps he made it worse.

I think he's really hurt. Wonder if he will play Game4.

Spur fans only hope is for injuries.

will_spurs
05-26-2014, 08:57 AM
So he missed two games for the balls of it? Right....

Of course not. But let's say he actually had a Grade 1 strain, which means ~10 days out.

If OKC says "Grade 1, back in Game 3" then the Spurs certainly give more effort to be sure they win the first 2 games before he comes back.

If OKC says "Grade 2, out for the playoffs" there's a chance Spurs players think it's going to be an easy series anyway, drop their guard and OKC steals HCA.

I think it's a good strategy, and something other organisations should learn from: always pretend an injury is much worse than it actually is.

Clipper Nation
05-26-2014, 10:35 AM
No neeed to tear his calf, just start punching him in the nuts and maybe break his nose and see how long it takes for him to start crying like a bitch :lol

chrhawk
05-26-2014, 10:35 AM
I still think Ibaka played out of desperation once OKC realized that this wasn't going to be a competitive series tbh. There really is no point in lying about the extent of an injury, you're not going to get the better of the Spurs in psychological warfare.

We'll see how Ibaka looks with just one day of rest tomorrow. Someone needs to test that calf though.

Russo21
05-26-2014, 11:04 AM

Damn mate, that's some deep shit for Spurstalk lol