PDA

View Full Version : Refs aside

Horse
05-25-2014, 11:11 PM
It's tough to bring complete focus when you just won by 35. The crazy thing is even with the ref rape and playing very poorly we were right there to start the 4th. We got this just another wake up call. Look at it this way the refs can't get any worse.

NRHector
05-25-2014, 11:18 PM
It's tough to bring complete focus when you just won by 35. The crazy thing is even with the ref rape and playing very poorly we were right there to start the 4th. We got this just another wake up call. Look at it this way the refs can't get any worse.

Yes they can, techs just for the hell of it

Harry Callahan
05-25-2014, 11:18 PM

Here's the deal. The refs can get worse. I've seen it with my own two eyes. Spurs are a less erratic team and should come out on top eventually, but there's a lot of monkeyball to overcome now.

4down
05-25-2014, 11:20 PM
Pop let Ibaka get into their heads spoon feeding the "think about him inside and kick out for the three guys are open" shit. Shoulda said go right at the baish and attack. I like their ability to execute but the bad advice to settle for more threes and then not starting with a red hot Ginobili in the third seemed mistakes to me at the time. Seemed like if they were going to settle for threes it should have been with the guy who was making them rather than Diaw