PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Serge Did What We Like To Call Laying Down The Effing LAW

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2014, 07:34 AM
He made Tammy go from the Pink Panther to mighty mouse in a single game. Slapping shit all over the fucking court.

My nigga.:lmao

DD
05-26-2014, 07:39 AM
Tim can't compete with this monster

http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/serge-ibaka.jpg

Killakobe81
05-26-2014, 07:53 AM

http://www.thelostogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/serge-ibaka.jpg
Why is Serge is hard standing next a dude ...unless that is the size of him flaccid ...If so Ibaka brings new meaning to bringing the wood.

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2014, 07:57 AM

That's because Serge's monster is Tim's Cryptonite. :lmao makes the nigga weak and he plays like shit...can't get his mind off it...:lmao

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2014, 07:58 AM
Why is Serge is hard standing next a dude ...unless that is the size of him flaccid ...If so Ibaka brings new meaning to bringing the wood.

Maybe the photographer was hot and got Serge semi-hard...but my nigga is packing a monster :lol much to Tammy's delight

DD
05-26-2014, 07:59 AM
That's because Serge's monster is Tim's Cryptonite. :lmao makes the nigga weak and he plays like shit...can't get his mind off it...:lmao

:lolnigga be all moist with Serge bodying him in the paint

Technique
05-26-2014, 08:03 AM
Serge Iblockya

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2014, 08:08 AM
:lolnigga be all moist with Serge bodying him in the paint

I told yall..Tim was the only one excited that Serge came back...

"If I can just get a feel of that monster I'd be cool."

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/img19248070_zps824fb7b0.jpg

"That's It Surge That's It...Go For That Loose Ball. Put That Meat On Me Bruh."

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/960x540_zpsdc5a7e46.jpg

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-26-2014, 09:15 AM
Lol all LA fans come out from hiding.. A lil premature though . OKC has to win 3 of 4 to advance. 2 of which are in SA

ElNono
05-26-2014, 12:11 PM
:lol 4 down, 1 to go

AchillesHeel
05-26-2014, 12:47 PM
Lol all LA fans come out from hiding.. A lil premature though . OKC has to win 3 of 4 to advance. 2 of which are in SA

It will come down to a Game 7, Spurs will lose games 4 & 6

Worried that SA will be up like 10 pts in the 4th in Game 6 and they stink it up, OKC steals it like they did against the Clippers in Game 5 and it will give them enough momentum to steal Game 7....Spurs are notorious chokers and I will never trust them again until they ring, tbh..

sexinthatsx
05-26-2014, 01:15 PM
Serge Ibaka's from the Congo, he's ruthless and plays jungle ball, especially with Blake Griffin. I'm surprised team Spain would embrace him as one of their own tbh

SpursDynasty
05-26-2014, 01:16 PM
If Ibaka was intelligent enough to notice or comprehend Durant's "I gained so much more respect for Serge" comment, that would cause problems. That's a typical self-centered comment out of Durant. "Gained so much more respect" for your teammate, who's been the last five seasons on the same team with you and obviously won the game that you couldn't? Was there lack of respect before, Mr MVP?

Durant basically is saying he feels it's his team and everyone else is just a supporter. Luckily for OKC, Ibaka won't even notice or comprehend that comment.

That's why OKC will not win this series and will never win a championship as long as Durant is there. The refs stole the momentum from the Spurs by not awarding that 3 pointer on that offensive foul, that should have counted as the foul came after the release of the shot. That changed the whole momentum of the game.

Killakobe81
05-26-2014, 01:54 PM

I am always here ... too much tbh, I need to post less but I am no pussy that hides when we suck.
I think once we are back (at least title contenders) I will bounce like half of the Mav crew did in 2011 but I dont see us winning for at least the next 3-4 years ...
But I will post less no matter what we do or who we sign just got a promotion I need to trim some of the fat from my life.
This place is fun but can be time suck if you are not careful.

Should be quiet soon anyways but I need to be better about time management.

At least we have a series I said Spurs in 6 ...and I will stick to that. Too busy bbqing and avoiding rain to talk shit yesterday.

Also thanks to Lngrr and all the blokes on here who have fought to defend our country.

baseline bum
05-26-2014, 01:58 PM
I am always here ... too much tbh, I need to post less but I am no pussy that hides when we suck.
I think once we are back (at least title contenders) I will bounce like half of the Mav crew did in 2011 but I dont see us winning for at least the next 3-4 years ...
But I will post less no matter what we do or who we sign just got a promotion I need to trim some of the fat from my life.
This place is fun but can be time suck if you are not careful.

Should be quiet soon anyways but I need to be better about time management.

At least we have a series I said Spurs in 6 ...and I will stick to that. Too busy bbqing and avoiding rain to talk shit yesterday.

Also thanks to Lngrr and all the blokes on here who have fought to defend our country.

Yeah LnGrrrR thanks for fighting for my freedom on that Hawaiian front. :cry

BC3
05-26-2014, 03:52 PM
without the refs help thunder have no game. clearly obvious with that charity stripe goals disparity in th 3rd. even brooks knows this about his team. sad very sad.

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2014, 04:23 PM
Yeah LnGrrrR (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14319) thanks for fighting for my freedom on that Hawaiian front. :cry

hold on hold on hold on.....last I checked LnGrrrr is not dead....Memorial day is for the deceased....and I extend my praise with the best of them but let's not get too carried away here..LnGrrr is a IT break/fix support guy he's never gotten 10,000 miles close to a front line nor has he ever shot a weapon as part of the Military....let's not heap upon him too much praise...he's serving in comfort while his brothers are actually being shot at...if no one else will say it.. I will...I still respect his service though just don't want to get carried away with the praise...

spurraider21
05-26-2014, 06:35 PM
veterans day is for the dudes still around, memorial day for the ones not so lucky, iirc

Killakobe81
05-26-2014, 08:14 PM
I know it's meant for the fallen soldiers but I always think of it as a another chance to thank the men and women who serve.
Cant really thank the ones already buried ...

But thanks for clarification anyways.

And even if Lngrr or anyone else was on the front lines or served on a beautiful island I appreciate the sacrifice they have made because i am too selfish to do it myself.Having kids grow up with you gone for long stretches is not easy on a family.

Koolaid_Man
05-26-2014, 08:18 PM
I know it's meant for the fallen soldiers but I always think of it as a another chance to thank the men and women who serve.
Cant really thank the ones already buried ...

But thanks for clarification anyways.

And even if Lngrr or anyone else was on the front lines or served on a beautiful island I appreciate the sacrifice they have made because i am too selfish to do it myself.Having kids grow up with you gone for long stretches is not easy on a family.

dude works in a network closet...he has his kids and wife with him....don't turn him into a Saint...he's doing easy work....he's not shooting guns or being shot at...he has it easy and he'll be the first to tell ya...dude sitting back drinking coffee and eating donuts while making new CAT 6 cables...he's on easy street...Medals of Honor aren't in his future :lol

LnGrrrR
05-26-2014, 09:33 PM
I'm in St Louis now. And just found out I got selected for E-7. Woot woot.

Defending your cyber freedoms!

LnGrrrR
05-26-2014, 09:37 PM
hold on hold on hold on.....last I checked LnGrrrr is not dead....Memorial day is for the deceased....and I extend my praise with the best of them but let's not get too carried away here..LnGrrr is a IT break/fix support guy he's never gotten 10,000 miles close to a front line nor has he ever shot a weapon as part of the Military....let's not heap upon him too much praise...he's serving in comfort while his brothers are actually being shot at...if no one else will say it.. I will...I still respect his service though just don't want to get carried away with the praise...

This is all pretty much true. Regarding the whole "serving in comfort", hey if infantry scored better on their ASVABs they wouldn't be infantry.

Fwiw, I have been closer than 10,000 miles to the front line... Maybe around 2,000 miles? :D I came close to an outside-the-wire deployment in 2011, but they cancelled it last second. (Like, a week before I left. Was gonna grow out the beard and everything... )

LnGrrrR
05-26-2014, 09:38 PM
dude works in a network closet...he has his kids and wife with him....don't turn him into a Saint...he's doing easy work....he's not shooting guns or being shot at...he has it easy and he'll be the first to tell ya...dude sitting back drinking coffee and eating donuts while making new CAT 6 cables...he's on easy street...Medals of Honor aren't in his future :lol

True, but I will hopefully have all of my body parts when I retire. Plus, being IT is a little bit more marketable than shooting a gun. Don't hate the playa, hate the game :D

ElNono
05-26-2014, 09:41 PM
sup LnGrrrR... good to hear from you...

LnGrrrR
05-26-2014, 09:44 PM
Been doing fine, just work, two kids and the combination of Celtic suckage plus Miami dominance makes the NBA boring for me. Not to mention this forum rarely has any true basketball takes anymore. It's pretty much "LOL FAGGOT" 24/7.