PDA

View Full Version : This is what makes it fishy, and I'm not one of those conspiracionists

testies
05-26-2014, 07:55 AM
The FT count was like 34-5 untill the garbage time, where refs blew like 8 fouls in our favor

What the fuck is this? Refs statpadding so the discrepancy isn't so blatant?

Its those small things that you can notice the shady stuff.

TampaDude
05-26-2014, 07:57 AM
The FT count was like 34-5 untill the garbage time, where refs blew like 8 fouls in our favor

What the fuck is this? Refs statpadding so the discrepancy isn't so blatant?

Its those small things that you can notice the shady stuff.

Bingo! You get it!

4down
05-26-2014, 08:57 AM
."We're a free throw shooting team"

Scott Brooks

wut
05-26-2014, 09:12 AM
NBA is like WWE, they'll even tell you straight up they're "Sports Entertainment"; clearly the league is trying to emphasize the entertainment part last few years. Like others in this forum have said, 'I'm done with this shit when Duncan retires'.

rascal
05-26-2014, 09:14 AM
NBA is like WWE, they'll even tell you straight up they're "Sports Entertainment"; clearly the league is trying to emphasize the entertainment part last few years. Like others in this forum have said, 'I'm done with this shit when Duncan retires'.

This is the attitude that will make the spurs move to St. Louis.

wut
05-26-2014, 09:18 AM
Well maybe the Spurs should realize their "fanbase" wants to see a sport and not some piece of crap rigged show and try to influence the NBA, instead of BLAMING the fans of basketball for wanting to see a legit basketball contest in a playoff against the best teams.

Screw me for having an attitude like wanting to see a fair game, right? geez.

Horse
05-26-2014, 09:41 AM
Right on brother. I said from the start only way we win is to blow them out every game. I think game 4 we bring a game 7 effort.

sananspursfan21
05-26-2014, 09:49 AM

Don't say stuff like that. I'm a spurs fan from Missouri lol. I'd have very mixed up feelings about that

boutons_deux
05-26-2014, 09:53 AM
Right on brother. I said from the start only way we win is to blow them out every game. I think game 4 we bring a game 7 effort.

Game4 is do or die for Spurs, drop back to 2-2, nullify games 1,2, enter extremely dangerous territory. Go up 3-1, series over.

wildbill2u
05-26-2014, 10:03 AM
Same thing happened in a playoff game against the Lakers back in the day except the count was 24 fts to Zero until the game was over. It's really not hard for the refs to control the outcome of a game.

xmas1997
05-26-2014, 10:06 AM

This is total and complete BS.
You have no earthly idea about any of that tbh.

spurspokesman
05-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Same thing happened in a playoff game against the Lakers back in the day except the count was 24 fts to Zero until the game was over. It's really not hard for the refs to control the outcome of a game.