PDA

View Full Version : Business as usual

spurspokesman
05-26-2014, 09:54 AM
As many spurs fans have already alluded to and many of Clippers fans have experienced first hand is that all things are not equal in this great game of basketball. Okc set a record for free throw disparity and none of us should be surprised when if you pay closer attention the NBA and its personnel consistently use the quote " this is a business" when referring to contract negotiations, NBA as a product etc. So with that in mind a business will do what's best for its bottom line. That at this point appears to be the mvp versus the villain (Lebron) with story lines like " ibaka returns early to will the thunder to victory'' blah blah blah and what you get is a leagues blatant disregard for delivering a genuine product to the fans and desire to deliver the most profitable product. Point is if its close expect the thunder to be the beneficiary of officiating and the spurs will have to win by knockout . Spurs despite putting on a show in last years finals and giving the heat all they can handle is not what's best for this business as it's western conference representative. With that said Spurs in 6 :flag:

PÒÓCH
05-26-2014, 10:12 AM
The Spurs approach the game in a professional manner, resting players when needed reguardless of t.v. ratings, Not paying too much attention to the demonstratives i.e. ponding the chest after a made 3 pointer. The other 3 teams left all exhibit a flair for the dramatic which the N.B.A. and quite frankly the viewing public loves. I hope the good guys in Silver and Black win the series and the title this year as a big middle finger to business as usual to Mr. Silver and his associates.

spurspokesman
05-26-2014, 10:19 AM
The Spurs approach the game in a professional manner, resting players when needed reguardless of t.v. ratings, Not paying too much attention to the demonstratives i.e. ponding the chest after a made 3 pointer. The other 3 teams left all exhibit a flair for the dramatic which the N.B.A. and quite frankly the viewing public loves. I hope the good guys in Silver and Black win the series and the title this year as a big middle finger to business as usual to Mr. Silver and his associates. Exactly