PDA

View Full Version : Halt and Catch Fire

DarrinS
05-26-2014, 07:34 PM
Just watched a sneak preview. This show looks like it's going to be great.

AMC making really great TV these past several rears.

Just started watching Turn -- also really good.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2014, 07:39 PM
Just watched a sneak preview. This show looks like it's going to be great.

AMC making really great TV these past several rears.

Just started watching Turn -- also really good.I think my MO now is to wait and see if a show gets past season 1. Got burned on Rubicon.

DarrinS
05-26-2014, 07:59 PM
I think my MO now is to wait and see if a show gets past season 1. Got burned on Rubicon.

There have been a few that I really got into and the then they just fizzled. The last season of Dexter ruined that show for me.

ChumpDumper
05-26-2014, 08:04 PM
There have been a few that I really got into and the then they just fizzled. The last season of Dexter ruined that show for me.Honestly they should have stopped at five, but I stuck that one out till the end out of sheer incredulity. They could have easily squeezed another season out of Breaking Bad, but I'm fine they didn't get the chance to jump the shark.

xmas1997
05-26-2014, 08:42 PM
Turn is good.

SnakeBoy
05-27-2014, 06:14 PM
I think my MO now is to wait and see if a show gets past season 1. Got burned on Rubicon.

I wait two seasons for the same reason. Although I still got burned on Falling Skies...god that show just kept getting worse and worse and worse. Can't understand how it stays on the air.

leemajors
06-16-2014, 06:06 PM
I like it, the music is a very nice bonus.

Dick Jones
06-16-2014, 10:04 PM
Looks boring as fuck tbh. AMC is pretty much dogshit these days. FX has all the great shows now.