JohnnyMax
05-26-2014, 10:35 PM
Pencil them in for NBA Finals.

testies
05-26-2014, 10:39 PM
lol at that conference

Ibleedslvrnblk
05-26-2014, 10:41 PM
I watched parts of that game and it is so bad. Indy is awful and refing is awful. I sure hope its not Heat vs OKC. Such terrible basketball

cd98
05-26-2014, 10:47 PM
East is a cakewalk. Hard to see how Heat won't win it again next year.

Skull-1
05-26-2014, 11:02 PM
Yep. Heat Repeat.

hyhy
05-27-2014, 12:31 AM
Was there ever a doubt?

AFBlue
05-27-2014, 12:40 AM
I never had any doubt, but it doesn't really matter. They're the third best team left in the playoffs tbqh.

How about Indiana and Roy Hibbert though? Whatever is going on there ain't good and that kid is in desperate need of a change of scenery.

HI-FI
05-27-2014, 12:48 AM
East should refund their money to everybody. What a garbage product. I wonder if the East's owners are making good money or they gotta rely on fixing/gambling for the real profits.

Heat vs OKC will be the shittiest Finals from a bball perspective. From a marketing and conspiracy theory angle it might be interesting, but it will be a battle of who will chimp out the most, Lebron or Westbrook.

dg7md
05-27-2014, 12:51 AM
No surprises here, all we can hope for is Indy to win game 5 to keep the Heat working while we try to end our series.

hater
05-27-2014, 12:58 AM
pencil?

Tattoo that shit on your asscheek. It's done. Heat 2014 East Champs.

slick'81
05-27-2014, 01:05 AM
Heat going for the 3 peat

hater
05-27-2014, 01:08 AM
they probably have a 75% chance at the moment of threepeating given Ibaka's and Parker's injuries.

oh well. it is what it is might as well start accepting things...

Horry Hipcheck
05-27-2014, 01:20 AM
Please. Miami was a lock for the Finals months ago.

crc21209
05-27-2014, 01:48 AM
Yup. Indiana is just took weak of team mentally to take down with the Heat. They can play some good D here and there, but their offense is too damn inconsistent to keep them in games...

KaiRMD1
05-27-2014, 01:54 AM
Miami was a lock for the finals after game 7 of last year's finals

timtonymanu
05-27-2014, 01:54 AM
Spurs, get your shit together and do the same tomorrow.

Sean Cagney
05-27-2014, 01:59 AM
Please. Miami was a lock for the Finals months ago.

Indy sucked the first half of the year and mostly in the playoffs, they were never going to rival the Heat and we know it. Last year they gave it their all but this year they just fell flat.

TE
05-27-2014, 02:08 AM
Spurs, get your shit together and do the same tomorrow.

This...although I expect this series to extend to seven games.

spurspokesman
05-27-2014, 07:17 AM
East should refund their money to everybody. What a garbage product. I wonder if the East's owners are making good money or they gotta rely on fixing/gambling for the real profits.

Heat vs OKC will be the shittiest Finals from a bball perspective. From a marketing and conspiracy theory angle it might be interesting, but it will be a battle of who will chimp out the most, Lebron or Westbrook.
Mentioned this in my last thread. Just flat out pathetic how blatant the league is about wanting okc vs mia

Kawhi
05-27-2014, 07:30 AM
Good for them

Fireball
05-27-2014, 07:31 AM
Indy sucked the first half of the year and mostly in the playoffs, they were never going to rival the Heat and we know it. Last year they gave it their all but this year they just fell flat.
You mean they sucked in the second half of the season. I do not understand why they are not competitive. Indiana should have improved from last year because they do not have old players who fall off and thus should have a chance against a Heat team which is not better than last year (at least most people here think so). Health of Wade is the only factor that comes to my mind ...the resting in the regular season really did wonder for him.

EVAY
05-27-2014, 07:41 AM
I watched a little of the second half of that game last night, and Indiana was an embarrassment to basketball. They were completely and utterly inept.
I tuned it off and erased the video.

That is one of the most dysfunctional basketball teams I have ever seen. Hibbert has turned into a total head case, and the rest of them weren't much better. I don't know if it is the coach or what, but that team is a complete mess.

Shastafarian
05-27-2014, 07:46 AM
You mean they sucked in the second half of the season. I do not understand why they are not competitive. Indiana should have improved from last year because they do not have old players who fall off and thus should have a chance against a Heat team which is not better than last year (at least most people here think so). Health of Wade is the only factor that comes to my mind ...the resting in the regular season really did wonder for him.

Indiana lost several good bench guys. Not to mention...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwRTCRVwTJZLH97L60aAZxAw5EgTqLk mVhWHFI_NpAR1Bv-UFw

Harry Callahan
05-27-2014, 07:58 AM
Was Miami even pressed in any playoff series this year in the EC? No.

I guess you have to hope they won't be ready for a really good team in the NBA finals, but that's probably wishful thinking.

The Spurs would have a reasonable chance against Miami. OKC would wilt like did in 2012 (with Hardin and a healthy Ibaka BTW). OKC's savior will be totally trashed physically if they are lucky enough or given enough to get to the Finals. Westbrick and Durant are too mentally weak to deal with Miami. Miami would not be called for fouls like the Spurs were in game 3.

dg7md
05-27-2014, 07:59 AM
Who would have thought Danny Granger being traded would have caused so many problems?

BillMc
05-27-2014, 08:29 AM
Pacers can't win this series now, but I'd love them to extend it a game or so. Better for us.

Dex
05-27-2014, 09:33 AM
http://www.fhm.com.ph/images/incoming/features/VCOver.gif

Fireball
05-27-2014, 10:12 AM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwRTCRVwTJZLH97L60aAZxAw5EgTqLk mVhWHFI_NpAR1Bv-UFw But it was the general opinion that their bench got better with Scola and Watson ... but somehow the addition of Turner and the short period of bad influence by Bynum negatively impacted the Pacers

wildchild
05-27-2014, 01:02 PM
People said Granger trade has changed negatively the chemistry of the team and maybe everyone has their own problems, but these guys...PG -after a tough loss- throws Lance under the bus saying he giving the Heat a "bulletin board material".
Considering their lack of chemistry with this particular young roster nobody should be surprised when they lost three consecutive games in playoffs.

cjw
05-27-2014, 05:28 PM
lol at that conference

Based on record, only the Heat and Pacers would have made the playoffs in the West, and Phoenix would have tied for the third out East. Not even sure that the Pacers would have made it past Game 5 in the West first round against any opponent.

therealtruth
05-27-2014, 08:00 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwRTCRVwTJZLH97L60aAZxAw5EgTqLk mVhWHFI_NpAR1Bv-UFw

They also picked up some good players like CJ Watson and Scola.