PDA

View Full Version : We just lacked "nasty"

testies
05-27-2014, 12:16 AM
Usual Spurs game that we don't come out with the intensity that we should, but its normal given we were up 2-0. Opponent's offensive rebound stats similar to Portland Game 4. The team just lacked a bit of nasty. Danny Green trying to help Adams up and the ref inverted the out of bounds call to a personal foul on Danny just like that.

I think I even saw Keivn Durant trash talking Tony Parker and Parker complaining to the refs with a vulnerable face.

If we match the intensity we win game 4. We are just the better basketball team

RD2191
05-27-2014, 12:19 AM
.:lmaothe last part

wildchild
05-27-2014, 12:34 AM
Danny Green trying to help Adams up and the ref inverted the out of bounds call to a personal foul on Danny just like that.

Old Pat Riley rules."Player who helps an opponent up from the floor incurs a $..... fine"

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 12:37 AM
I predicted this would be the game the Spurs lost.
I think they steal the next one though.

SPurs206
05-27-2014, 12:41 AM
We need to grow some fucking balls I hate the thunder . Wtf was Danny doing helping Adams up and then he got left hanging. This is a fuckin war blow their fuckin heads off. He did it twice. I hate how we always just become their bitch and lay down.

therealtruth
05-27-2014, 06:55 PM
Old Pat Riley rules."Player who helps an opponent up from the floor incurs a $..... fine"

I used to think it might be bad sportsmanship but I think you could make an argument that you only have a limited amount of energy and using it to help the other team takes away from that. Their guys should expend energy to get him up.

tim_duncan_fan
05-27-2014, 07:02 PM
Our guys have confidence issues.

We are about to get backdoor swept again. This is so fucking lame.