PDA

View Full Version : can we quit masturbating the blues???

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 02:59 PM
Let's not pretend it's something it ain't. At it's simplest, it's a few cords and very simple scale. No one invented the blues. Some people with very limited musical knowledge just happened to get a guitar and plug out some simple yet pleasing tunes. Without the blacks, it would have happened anyway. The reason it's cited as influencing so many musicians is because it's about the easiest style of music to play and sound like you might know what you're doing. If you give a million monkeys one million guitars and put them in a locked room for a week and then record them, you're going to have 1) mostly cacophony and monkey farts, 2) thousands of blues riffs, 3) monkey farts, and ZERO things that sound like classical music. Don't get me wrong...I love dem blues...but it's the equivalent of pooping ones britches. As opposed to making glorious stools from the heights of unknown stars.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:02 PM
Like two black people in Austin play the blues.

The rest are really annoying white paleohipsters with bald heads and ponytails who sound ridiculous trying to sing like black dudes.

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 03:22 PM

The rest are really annoying white paleohipsters with bald heads and ponytails who sound ridiculous trying to sing like black dudes.

Who are the two black people?

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Birdlegg and sometimes Gary Clark Jr.

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 03:26 PM
Birdlegg and sometimes Gary Clark Jr.

Those are both African Americans.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:27 PM
Those are both African Americans.More than likely.

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 03:30 PM
More than likely.

There should be more than just those two. How many black people live in Austin?

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:32 PM
There should be more than just those two.One would think, but there it is.
How many black people live in Austin?7.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 03:34 PM
The blues are absolute garbage and only old faggots like that shitty music....

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 03:37 PM
One would think, but there it is.7.

bullshit. I've seen at least 10 sleeping on the pavement. And none of them were Gary Clark Jr. Some could have been Birdlegg.

The Gemini Method
05-27-2014, 03:37 PM
I believer there is now 8 black people in Austin.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 03:38 PM
bullshit. I've seen at least 10 sleeping on the pavement.Austin doesn't count those.

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 03:44 PM
here's several pages worth of Jeffersons that live in Austin. ironically found in the white pages.

http://www.whitepages.com/name/Jefferson/Austin-TX

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:45 PM

Typical troll response expressing the epitome of ignorance and stupidity.
:lmao

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 03:46 PM
Typical troll response expressing the epitome of ignorance and stupidity.
Which Ivy League school did you go to?

Avante
05-27-2014, 03:48 PM
Let's not pretend it's something it ain't. At it's simplest, it's a few cords and very simple scale. No one invented the blues. Some people with very limited musical knowledge just happened to get a guitar and plug out some simple yet pleasing tunes. Without the blacks, it would have happened anyway. The reason it's cited as influencing so many musicians is because it's about the easiest style of music to play and sound like you might know what you're doing. If you give a million monkeys one million guitars and put them in a locked room for a week and then record them, you're going to have 1) mostly cacophony and monkey farts, 2) thousands of blues riffs, 3) monkey farts, and ZERO things that sound like classical music. Don't get me wrong...I love dem blues...but it's the equivalent of pooping ones britches. As opposed to making glorious stools from the heights of unknown stars.

I bet I could list 200 blues men/women you've never heard. I seriously doubt you know enought abouit the music to have a legit opinion.

You ever hear of ...piano blues...how about banjo, fiddle, harmonica, jug bands, mandolin, violin....blues?

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:50 PM

As I said before when referring to you, you can't teach stupid.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 03:50 PM
As I said before when referring to you, you can't teach stupid.
Speaking of teaching (and stupid), which Ivy League school did you go to?

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:51 PM
I bet I could list 200 blues men/women you've never heard. I seriously doubt you know enought abouit the music to have a legit opinion.

You ever hear of ...piano blues...how about banjo, fiddle, harmonica, jug bands, mandolin, violin....blues?

I know I have, and I have a deep appreciation of all of it.
And blues led me into jazz.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 03:53 PM
Speaking of teaching (and stupid), which Ivy League school did you go to?

Wow, that went right over your head!
Not surprised.
Your question has been answered many times over, it went over your head too!
:rollin

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 03:55 PM

Please don't fuck up my thread with your lists. Please start a new one to list your' "200 that I've never heard of".

Avante
05-27-2014, 03:58 PM

Tell that to...

Pink Floyd....who got that name from old blues cats Pink Anderson and Floyd Council
The Rolling Stones...who got that name from an old Muddy Waters tune....Rolling Stone
Canned Heat...who got that name from an old Tommy Johnson tune...Canned Heat (you have no idea what that was do ya stupid?)
Eric Clapton...who put out a CD paying homage to Robert Johnson
Led Zeppelin...who covered the classic Kansas Joe McKoy & Memphis Minnie tune..."When the Levee Breaks"

Tell that to...

Steve Miller
Bob Dylan
Robert Palmer
Dion
Cream
Atlantic Rhythm Section
The Alman Brothers
The Doors
Jimi Hendrix
Elvis
The Animals

....and on and on and on and on that covered old blues tunes.

Ever heard of...The Blues Brothers? How about the movie...Crossroads? Familiar with The House of Blues? How about the magazines...Blues Revue and Living Blues, how about those thousands of blues sites out there and videos?

Dude, nobody should as dumb as you are.

Avante
05-27-2014, 04:00 PM
Please don't fuck up my thread with your lists. Please start a new one to list your' "200 that I've never heard of".

Well I could play Pirate like you do in my threads?

The point was you don't know shit about the blues, and it's real obvious. Make that 400 blues cats you've never heard.

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 04:02 PM
Well I could play Pirate like you do in my threads?

The point was you don't know shit about the blues, and it's real obvious. Make that 400 blues cats you've never heard.

Make that 400 blues cats I don't give a shit about but could probably approximate them most of them in an hours or two on whatever instrument they were playing. Except the skin flute...I'll leave that to you.

Avante
05-27-2014, 04:07 PM
Make that 400 blues cats I don't give a shit about but could probably approximate them most of them in an hours or two on whatever instrument they were playing. Except the skin flute...I'll leave that to you.

So why try and talk about stuff you don't know shit about? You ever hear any St. Louis piano blues, try...nope! You ever hear Hammie Nixon on harmonica, Yak Rachell on the mandolin and Sleepy John Estes on guitar playing together? How about the Memphis Jug Band? How about piano player Leroy Carr and his guitar player Scrapper Blackwell? Ever hear Bessie Smith backed by Louis Armstrong? Of course not.

Ma Rainey was nbacked by a band, as were most the classic female blues singers.

You are clueless little fella.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 04:08 PM
Wow, that went right over your head!
Not surprised.
Your question has been answered many times over, it went over your head too!

Tell that to...

Pink Floyd....who got that name from old blues cats Pink Anderson and Floyd Council
The Rolling Stones...who got that name from an old Muddy Waters tune....Rolling Stone
Canned Heat...who got that name from an old Tommy Johnson tune...Canned Heat (you have no idea what that was do ya stupid?)
Led Zeppelin...who covered the classic Kansas Joe McKoy & Memphis Minnie tune..."When the Levee Breaks"

Tell that to...

Steve Miller
Bob Dylan
Robert Palmer
Dion
Cream
Atlantic Rhythm Section
The Alman Brothers
The Doors
Jimi Hendrix
Elvis
The Animals

tl;dr: A bunch of old faggots like the blues

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 04:09 PM
So why try and talk about stuff you don't know shit about? You ever her any St. Louis piano blues, try...nope! Yoy ever hear Hammie Nixon on harmonica, Yak Raachell on the mandolin and Sleepy John Estes on guitar playing together? How about the Memphis Jug Band? How about piano player Leroy Carr and his guitar player Scraper Blackwell? Ever her Bessie Smith backed by Louis Armstrong? Of course not.

what did I talk shit about? I didn't say the blues sucked or sounded bad.

Avante
05-27-2014, 04:10 PM

Nobody should be this fucking dumb, wow! Is there anything you know about at all?

Avante
05-27-2014, 04:12 PM
what did I talk shit about? I didn't say the blues sucked or sounded bad.

A room full of monkies could play a fiddle, a violin, a piano, a harmonica, could sing? Trade guitar licks with T-Bone Walker

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 04:13 PM
Nobody should be this fucking dumb, wow! Is there anything you know about at all?

I know that the blues suck...

I. Hustle
05-27-2014, 04:13 PM
A room full of monkies could play a fiddle, a violin, a piano, a harmonica, could sing? Trade guitar licks with T-Bone Walker

That's racist

I. Hustle
05-27-2014, 04:15 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/091/284/eso_es_racista.gif

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 04:16 PM

a room full of monkeys would fucking eat T-Bone Walker. monkeys can fuck shit up. got forbid someone accidentally throws a chimp in there by mistake.

Avante
05-27-2014, 04:17 PM
a room full of monkeys would fucking eat T-Bone Walker. monkeys can fuck shit up. got forbid someone accidentally throws a chimp in there by mistake.

Educate yourself little fella, ok?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNxDazIBZNY

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 04:18 PM
TeyshaBlue lurking!! What no opinion? :lol

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 04:21 PM
aoxn_VTnPc8

this one has the chains and everything
5tEJHt0XXio

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 04:22 PM
they even put this one in a suit!!! lolz

BCsfh5ItkEc

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 04:23 PM
my bad...that's Chuck Berry

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 04:24 PM
aoxn_VTnPc8

this one has the chains and everything
5tEJHt0XXio
Wow, that's a lot better than T-Bone Walker....

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 04:29 PM
even chicks can play T Bone Walker...
plus a Spurs tie in...

E1_Iw7cZ7Eo

Avante
05-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Wow, that's a lot better than T-Bone Walker....

You have no idea who T-Bone Walker was do ya little guy?

cantthinkofanything
05-27-2014, 04:31 PM
You have no idea who T-Bone Walker was do ya little guy?

please, please, please PM me the Avante log in info. It's my turn for a while.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 04:46 PM

God missed you when he handed out intelligence.
You must be very proud of your stupidity and ignorance.
Go back and finish grade school, it shows.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 04:51 PM
God missed you when he handed out intelligence.
You must be very proud of your stupidity and ignorance.
Go back and finish grade school, it shows.
Speaking of school, which Ivy League school did you go to?

Any answer to this post other than the name of an Ivy League school is proof that you are a liar, tbh....

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 04:57 PM

Any answer to this post other than the name of an Ivy League school is proof that you are a liar, tbh....

You sure are dense and confused, mudbug. You are a broken record.
Where and when did you first realize that you were retarded?
Or is it still a mystery?

Avante
05-27-2014, 05:00 PM

Dude, do you ever stay on topic? Is this thread about Ivy League schools? What really is wrong with you guy, you appear totally fucked up.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 05:02 PM
Thanks for admitting you lied about graduating from an Ivy League school :tu

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 05:04 PM
Dude, do you ever stay on topic? Is this thread about Ivy League schools? What really is wrong with you guy, you appear totally fucked up.

I think he is retarded tbh, we shouldnt make fun of the mentally challenged and incompetent.
Avante when did jazz first break away from blues and become a genre all its own?
I have no idea and thought you might know.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 05:08 PM

And thanks for admitting that you lied about everything and consequently agreed with and validated me as well as answering your own retarded monotonous question that you cant get through that bag of rocks you call your head.
Truth hurts, mudbug.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 05:09 PM
And thanks for admitting that you lied about everything and consequently agreed with and validated me as well as answering your own retarded monotonous question that you cant get through that bag of rocks you call your head.
Truth hurts, mudbug.
I didn't admit shit.... I clearly stated that any response other than the name of an Ivy League school was an admission that you lied.... you failed to name an Ivy League school, therefore, you lied....

Truth hurts, mudbug :tu

Avante
05-27-2014, 05:10 PM
I think he is retarded tbh, we shouldnt make fun of the mentally challenged and incompetent.
Avante when did jazz first break away from blues and become a genre all its own?
I have no idea and thought you might know.

The guy is so fucking dense it's amazing. He doesn't understand anything said to him, it's strange how dumb the guy is. He can't talk about anything because he doesn't know anything. So all we see is all this stupid bullshit of his, it bugs him to see others who know their shit.

This is quicker....
http://www.redhotjazz.com/jazz1917.html

Avante
05-27-2014, 05:11 PM
I didn't admit shit.... I clearly stated that any response other than the name of an Ivy League school was an admission that you lied.... you failed to name an Ivy League school, therefore, you lied....

Truth hurts, mudbug :tu

Dude, just go away ok, you fuck up everytime.

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 05:18 PM
The guy is so fucking dense it's amazing. He doesn't understand anything said to him, it's strange how dumb the guy is. He can't talk about anything because he doesn't know anything. So all we see is all this stupid bullshit of his, it bugs him to see others who know their shit.

This is quicker....
http://www.redhotjazz.com/jazz1917.html

He truly is retarded.
Maybe it was when he got his sex change in order to be with blake.
Problem is blake got one too.
Neither can win for losing.
If it wasn't for bad luck, neither would have any uck at all tbh.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 05:20 PM
He truly is retarded.
Maybe it was when he got his sex change in order to be with blake.
Problem is blake got one too.
Neither can win for losing.
If it wasn't for bad luck, neither would have any uck at all tbh.
:lol Lying about graduating from an Ivy League school

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 05:23 PM
:lol Lying about graduating from an Ivy League school

Lying about me being a liar tbh.
Own it, or go back and stew in your tiny room.

Avante
05-27-2014, 05:25 PM
I know that the blues suck...

Well al those magazines, CD's, rock artists, internet sites, videos and anyone who knows musc disagree with your dumb ass.

Why try and talk about things you know nothing about, dude ya do it all the time. So tell me midget who do you listen to and I guarantee it wil suck. Let me guess some dumb ass rapper...right?

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 05:25 PM
Lying about me being a liar tbh.
Nope, you yourself admitted to being a liar:

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 05:26 PM

Nope, wrong again.
You admitted I was right all along.:lol

Avante
05-27-2014, 05:27 PM

Hahahaha, CN getting owned again. Why does this moron even bother?

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Nope, wrong again.
You admitted I was right all along.:lol
I didn't admit shit, but you admitted you lied :tu

TeyshaBlue
05-27-2014, 05:42 PM
TeyshaBlue lurking!! What no opinion? :lol

Eh...I tried to engage Avante in conversation re: rock/blues once. It wasnt terribly productive.

CubanSucks
05-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Agree with OP tbh

Tell that to...

Tell that to...

Steve Miller
Bob Dylan
Robert Palmer
Dion
Cream
Atlantic Rhythm Section
The Alman Brothers
The Doors
Jimi Hendrix
Elvis
The Animals

Ever heard of...The Blues Brothers? How about the movie...Crossroads? Familiar with The House of Blues? How about the magazines...Blues Revue and Living Blues, how about those thousands of blues sites out there and videos?

Dude, nobody should as dumb as you are.

Talented white musicians showing pity to black "musicians" by citing them and making them feel relevant to the public. Seriously, if blues is where it all started that's like saying it's the Wright brother's plane and the Stones and Led Zeppelin are modern day fighter jets.

So why try and talk about stuff you don't know shit about? You ever hear any St. Louis piano blues, try...nope! You ever hear Hammie Nixon on harmonica, Yak Rachell on the mandolin and Sleepy John Estes on guitar playing together? How about the Memphis Jug Band? How about piano player Leroy Carr and his guitar player Scrapper Blackwell? Ever hear Bessie Smith backed by Louis Armstrong? Of course not.

Ma Rainey was nbacked by a band, as were most the classic female blues singers.

You are clueless little fella.

blah blah blah. What you're saying has no substance

they even put this one in a suit!!! lolz

BCsfh5ItkEc

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 05:47 PM
Eh...I tried to engage Avante in conversation re: rock/blues once. It wasnt terribly productive.

I think we all did, once, in the beginning :lol

Avante
05-27-2014, 05:48 PM

You mean unless I agreed with you....

Avante
05-27-2014, 05:49 PM
I think we all did, once, in the beginning :lol

I don't recall you ever trying to actually talk like a mature adult.

Avante
05-27-2014, 05:50 PM
Agree with OP tbh

Talented white musicians showing pity to black "musicians" by citing them and making them feel relevant to the public. Seriously, if blues is where it all started that's like saying it's the Wright brother's plane and the Stones and Led Zeppelin are modern day fighter jets.

blah blah blah. What you're saying has no substance

Whites were covering old blues tunes back in the 20's so wrong as usual. Elvis first record was a blues cover.

DarrinS
05-27-2014, 06:05 PM

Paleohipsters? I'm borrowing that. :lmao

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 06:25 PM

Yea well that's because you are a bloviating buffoon who has to talk over and louder than everyone else so you can try to pass off your opinion as expertise and your trivia lists as knowledge. We had an extended conversation about Fleetwood Mac and the contributions of past members, namely Peter Green and Bob Welch. I even introduced you to this song, which you said you had never heard before, and now makes regular appearances on your trivia lists :lol

yy-51ZTbFis

xmas1997
05-27-2014, 06:47 PM

That is because she hides behind a wall of lies. That is what trolls do and she has proven to be one.
Too bad for her.
I was told but didn't believe it.
Now I do.
Hell, she might not even be a female for all we know.
She might be a he/she, sure sounds like one!

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 06:55 PM
That is because she hides behind a wall of lies. That is what trolls do and she has proven to be one.
Too bad for her.
I was told but didn't believe it.
Now I do.
Hell, she might not even be a female for all we know.
She might be a he/she, sure sounds like one!

Good gawd you are stupid. And getting really desperate.

Avante
05-27-2014, 07:21 PM
Yea well that's because you are a bloviating buffoon who has to talk over and louder than everyone else so you can try to pass off your opinion as expertise and your trivia lists as knowledge. We had an extended conversation about Fleetwood Mac and the contributions of past members, namely Peter Green and Bob Welch. I even introduced you to this song, which you said you had never heard before, and now makes regular appearances on your trivia lists :lol

yy-51ZTbFis

I've owned the record long before I started posting here so you got your wires crossed there.

I've been kneedeep into music since the 50's how about you? I do know of what I speak you just have a thing against anyone who knows things, why I don't know.

Avante
05-27-2014, 07:23 PM
Good gawd you are stupid. And getting really desperate.

He's telling it like it really is.

mrsmaalox
05-27-2014, 07:37 PM
I've owned the record long before I started posting here so you got your wires crossed there.

I've been kneedeep into music since the 50's how about you? I do know of what I speak you just have a thing against anyone who knows things, why I don't know.

But of course :rolleyes

Well I wasn't born in the 50's so yea you have many years on me. I never said you don't know what you are talking about---I've only ever said that your "expertise" is not that---it's trivial knowledge that anyone can look up in books----you yourself have said that's how you learned it. You are the one who has something against anyone who knows anything----as evidenced by your constant one upping when anyone else posts an opinion.

ohmwrecker
05-27-2014, 07:41 PM
Avante has never had a natural conversation about music with anyone. It has to be on his terms. He can't hang if the conversation goes off his agenda. Which is proof that his "knowledge" is trivial and surface.

CubanSucks
05-27-2014, 07:58 PM
Whites were covering old blues tunes back in the 20's so wrong as usual. Elvis first record was a blues cover.

Right, and every physicist and engineer at one point had to master simple addition and subtraction

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 08:30 PM
Lil B > all blues music

Avante
05-27-2014, 08:37 PM
But of course :rolleyes

Well I wasn't born in the 50's so yea you have many years on me. I never said you don't know what you are talking about---I've only ever said that your "expertise" is not that---it's trivial knowledge that anyone can look up in books----you yourself have said that's how you learned it. You are the one who has something against anyone who knows anything----as evidenced by your constant one upping when anyone else posts an opinion.

I also said I was raised in a family where everyone played something and our family get togethers were hoe downs. I play the harmonica. I got the who, what, where and when from books just like everyone else.

Avante
05-27-2014, 08:39 PM
Avante has never had a natural conversation about music with anyone. It has to be on his terms. He can't hang if the conversation goes off his agenda. Which is proof that his "knowledge" is trivial and surface.

Trust me little guy I can talk any genre of music so you're wrong again. I don't need to have to be able to play every instrument, or in a band, that's never been what I was about. I know the history of the music which is far more interesting to me.

Avante
05-27-2014, 08:42 PM
Right, and every physicist and engineer at one point had to master simple addition and subtraction

That made 0 sense.

ohmwrecker
05-27-2014, 08:45 PM
Trust me little guy I can talk any genre of music so you're wrong again. I don't need to have to be able to play every instrument, or in a band, that's never been what I was about. I know the history of the music which is far more interesting to me.
Settle down, buddy. You're gonna bust your keyboard. Your response is bullshit. When was the last time you had a respectful conversation/exchange of ideas about music without totally bulldogging the other person? It's never happened.

Avante
05-27-2014, 08:52 PM
Settle down, buddy. You're gonna bust your keyboard. Your response is bullshit. When was the last time you had a respectful conversation/exchange of ideas about music without totally bulldogging the other person? It's never happened.

How about...ah..today. Why not actually pay attention and cool trying to be a prick which is all you do here.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 08:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwbEcjYM-RU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UECBoIP87Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C4am3l60k0

Lil B just shits on all blues music, tbh....

ohmwrecker
05-27-2014, 08:57 PM
How about...ah..today. Why not actually pay attention and cool trying to be a prick which is all you do here.

No. I've had honest exchanges with peope here who are interested in what other people have to say and aren't trying to shove "knowledge" down everyone's throat.

ChumpDumper
05-27-2014, 09:04 PM
No. I've had honest exchanges with peope here who are interested in what other people have to say and aren't trying to shove "knowledge" down everyone's throat.:cry But I know sooooooooo much things :cry

Avante
05-27-2014, 09:15 PM
Lil B > all blues music

Figures you'd dig a little ...I'm Gay...freak like that, nows there's some real talent, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
05-27-2014, 09:21 PM
No. I've had honest exchanges with peope here who are interested in what other people have to say and aren't trying to shove "knowledge" down everyone's throat.

Nobody has to enter my...here take this knowledge...threads now do they? Ever notice you don't see me in 90% of any threads here and how many times (other than Kool) have you seen me enter a thread just to play critic like you do? If a thread isn't for me I move on, ever tried that?

Avante
05-27-2014, 09:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwbEcjYM-RU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UECBoIP87Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-C4am3l60k0

Lil B just shits on all blues music, tbh....

Right there says it all about you, that was beyond stupid.

ohmwrecker
05-27-2014, 09:34 PM
Nobody has to enter my...here take this knowledge...threads now do they? Ever notice you don't see me in 90% of any threads here and how many times (other than Kool) have you seen me enter a thread just to play critic like you do? If a thread isn't for me I move on, ever tried that?

You criticize other threads all the time. I'll do whatever I feel like doing. If I see someone being a narrow minded arrogant jackass with no respect for other opinions or ideas, I am going to call them out.

The thing is, I really enjoy talking about music. I would like to do it more, but you have a way of sucking all the joy out of talking about music. You just stick your chest out, bark at everybody and take a huge dump on the yard. It's a drag, dude.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Figures you'd dig a little ...I'm Gay...freak like that, nows there's some real talent, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
http://i.imgur.com/mel3D47.gif

Task Force reporting for duty.... you need to cease and desist this un-based behavior immediately or else the Based God will have to confiscate your bitches....

#TaskForce #BitchMob #ProtectLilB

CubanSucks
05-27-2014, 10:12 PM
That made 0 sense.

the blues is to elementary math as rock is to calculus

the blues is to the Wright bros first plane as rock is to a modern day fighter jet

how haven't you gotten the pattern yet?

Avante
05-27-2014, 10:24 PM
http://i.imgur.com/mel3D47.gif

Task Force reporting for duty.... you need to cease and desist this un-based behavior immediately or else the Based God will have to confiscate your bitches....

#TaskForce #BitchMob #ProtectLilB

translation

Yep, I dig the little guy.

Avante
05-27-2014, 10:26 PM
the blues is to elementary math as rock is to calculus

the blues is to the Wright bros first plane as rock is to a modern day fighter jet

how haven't you gotten the pattern yet?

People been fucking the same since the caveman days, some things don't need to be complex. I'd rather listen to some old blues cat moaning them blues than a stupid punk band acting like idiots.