PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Comparing the last 3 3Peat NBA Champions in the last 50 years: Bulls, Lakers, Heat

hater
05-27-2014, 03:08 PM
which team was better y'all?

I gotta say the best team gotta be Jordan's Bulls. The Heat nor the Lakers could beat them in a 7 game series IMO.

In terms of Lakers vs. Heat, I think it would be a battle but I gotta give an edge to the Lakers. Mainly due to Shaq's dominance over Heat nonbigs and the fact that Rick Fox was a crafty individual and would give Lebron some trouble.

In terms of Heat vs. Bulls, again MJ/Pippen are just a hands down better combination than Lebron/Wade. That would just about seal the deal there no question.

thoughts?

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 03:20 PM
Brace yourselves

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 03:23 PM
Kang would get Dad Killer shook and make him do this all over again in the clutch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_im-bGOyFVk

Then he'd stare down DK like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfIJEyWYTdE

lefty
05-27-2014, 03:25 PM
lol no

MJ, Pip and Rodman would whoop their asses :lol

Rodman alone would drive all the Heat's big men crazy :lol

hater
05-27-2014, 03:26 PM
What does starring down at a 50 year old have anytbing to do with a Bulls Heat 3peaters matchup? :lol

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Shaq would have shit on both of them. Luc Longley, Bill Cartright, and Will Perdue were the Bulls centers. LMAO And he would crush the paint against Miami as well,,,tbh. When Shaq averaged 38 and 16 with almost 3 blocks in the 2000 Finals no team could stop that dude.

lefty
05-27-2014, 03:29 PM
Shaq would have shit on both of them. Luc Longley, Bill Cartright, and Will Perdue were the Bulls centers. LMAO And he would crush the paint against Miami as well,,,tbh. When Shaq averaged 38 and 16 with almost 3 blocks in the 2000 Finals no team could stop that dude.
Yeah because all know Shaq beat the Bulls in 1996

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 03:30 PM
I won't even get into the embarrassment that prime Shaq and Horry would inflict on DK.... DK just got lucky that his gambling suspension coincided with the same years that Hakeem finally had a championship-worthy team :lol

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 03:31 PM
all the Heat's big men
What's that?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-27-2014, 03:32 PM
I won't even get into the embarrassment that prime Shaq and Horry would inflict on DK.... DK just got lucky that his gambling suspension coincided with the same years that Hakeem finally had a championship-worthy team :lol

Can't tell if serious... or just Korean..

Rodman already shit on Shaq their entire run the last three years..

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 03:34 PM
Yeah because all know Shaq beat the Bulls in 1996

How did Jordan do in his first few years in the league?

Ashy Larry
05-27-2014, 03:48 PM
Bulls Lakers Heat, in that order .... pretty much a no-brainer .....

jARS mEsH sEt
05-27-2014, 04:28 PM
The heat's 3 peat is the least impressive because 2 of their wins came from gentleman's sweeps against a cakewalk OKC team.

lefty
05-27-2014, 05:07 PM
How did Jordan do in his first few years in the league?

How is that relevant to the topic?

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 05:12 PM
How is that relevant to the topic?

Because you were taking about Shaq in '96 against a Jordan who had been in the league 10 years and in his prime. Shaq was in the league just 4 years at that point,,,,so I asked how Jordan was just 4 years into his career because it took him 7 years til he got his 1st title.

Cry Havoc
05-27-2014, 05:54 PM
Bulls over Heat in 7, Heat over Lakers in 6.

No one would be able to stop Jordan on offense, whereas Pippen could at least do something to limit LeBron (though not much).

Kobe would shoot the Lakers out of both series, especially when D'ed by the Kang and the GoaT. Shaq would be a wrecking ball, but it wouldn't be enough.

Both teams would be the best teams Jordan played against in the finals though. The Lakers and Heat would dumpster the Malone Stockton Jazz. :lol

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 06:02 PM
Bulls over Heat in 7, Heat over Lakers in 6.

No one would be able to stop Jordan on offense, whereas Pippen could at least do something to limit LeBron (though not much).

Kobe would shoot the Lakers out of both series, especially when D'ed by the Kang and the GoaT. Shaq would be a wrecking ball, but it wouldn't be enough.

Both teams would be the best teams Jordan played against in the finals though. The Lakers and Heat would dumpster the Malone Stockton Jazz. :lol

This old Spurs team took the Heat to 7 games last year and shouldve won 6. The same Spurs team that Shaq abused from 2000-2002 during their 3 peat. The argument really is Bulls vs. Laker,,,,Heat wouldn't beat either one.

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2014, 06:09 PM
one things for sure...it sho ain't the Spurs and dam sho ain't the Clippers :lmao

I say Lakers, Bulls, Heat....MJ couldn't mind fuck Kobe like he could do Lebron with ease...Rodman though valiant would succumb to Shaq's greatness...and Horry and Fox would be more than enough to offset Pippen....Lakers in 6

Don't even mention the Heat with Lakers and Bulls...these fuckers win their 1st on a locked out season and their 2nd at the monumental historic collapse of the Spuritas...this years title will be the only one I'd be inclined to legitimately give the Heat

Franklin
05-27-2014, 06:39 PM
cHeat have been extremely lucky no matter if the 3-peat or not. Had the Spurs grabbed that rebound last year the cHeat would've been another one-and-done just like the 11' mavs tbh.

Cry Havoc
05-27-2014, 07:00 PM
This old Spurs team took the Heat to 7 games last year and shouldve won 6.

The same Spurs team that Shaq abused from 2000-2002 during their 3 peat.

Just wat. The fact that you're saying the Spurs from 2000-2002 are the same as they are now is absolutely baffling.

The argument really is Bulls vs. Laker,,,,Heat wouldn't beat either one.

And the Lakers got destroyed by the Pistons and taken to 7 by the Kings. By that estimation they wouldn't even make the Finals this year.

mercos
05-27-2014, 07:00 PM
The Lakers would beat either in a 7 game series. There is simply no answer for Shaq on either team. Dennis Rodman did great against Shaq in 1996, but championship Shaq was a different animal. Doubling Shaq would only get you torched from the 3 point line. Kobe would have a difficult time against Jordan and Pippen, but he would also be checking them, and young Kobe was a good defender.

lefty
05-27-2014, 07:06 PM
Because you were taking about Shaq in '96 against a Jordan who had been in the league 10 years and in his prime. Shaq was in the league just 4 years at that point,,,,so I asked how Jordan was just 4 years into his career because it took him 7 years til he got his 1st title.

Shaq himself admitted that he was at his best during his Orlando years.

And he had Penny.
And they were the defending Eastern Conference champions

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 07:07 PM
Just wat. The fact that you're saying the Spurs from 2000-2002 are the same as they are now is absolutely baffling.

And the Lakers got destroyed by the Pistons and taken to 7 by the Kings. By that estimation they wouldn't even make the Finals this year.

Heat lost to the Mavs and lucked out against the Spurs and havent even won their 3 peat yet so may come down to Bulls vs. Lakers simply by elimination of Heat failing to complete the task,,,

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 07:09 PM
Shaq himself admitted that he was at his best during his Orlando years.

And he had Penny.
And they were the defending Eastern Conference champions

O.K.,,,,now you're just not a knowledgeable basketball fan. Good luck,,,

jag
05-27-2014, 07:36 PM
Holy shit, Clippers Nation has become entirely unreadable. We get it, bro. Jordan = Dad Killer. Kobe sucks. You hate the Lakers. Bron is Kang. You're the worst poster in this forum.

As far as the OP. It's a different era, so the Heat don't really need a big 7-footer patrolling the paint the way the Bulls needed Longley and the Lakers needed Shaq. They dont really matchup with Bulls or Lakers. The Heat are built in a way that allows them to be successful in today's NBA. The other two teams were incredibly balanced and could compete in any era. (An aggressive) LeBron would still be the best player among the three teams, followed closely by Jordan and then Shaq. Kobe/Pippen/Wade would be on the second tier.

That being said, Bulls - Lakers - Heat

lefty
05-27-2014, 08:05 PM
O.K.,,,,now you're just not a knowledgeable basketball fan. Good luck,,,

Lololololololololololol

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Hue

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 08:14 PM
Lololololololololololol

Shaq peaked in Orlando?,,,,,,cmon, kid.

lefty
05-27-2014, 08:25 PM
Shaq peaked in Orlando?,,,,,,cmon, kid.
His words, not mine

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 08:29 PM
His words, not mine

Athletes never lie.

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 08:36 PM
His words, not mine

And I don't mean that in a bad way,,,but it would be like LeBron saying he was at his best in Cleveland. False. Shaq peaked in LA,,,,Bron peaked in Miami.