PDA

View Full Version : Chris Broussard - "If Thunder win tonight, they're in control of the series."

BillMc
05-27-2014, 03:44 PM
ESPN jumping off the Spurs bandwagon after 1 loss.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10988485

Let's crush them tonight, and put this BS to bed. :ihit

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-27-2014, 03:46 PM
2 of 3 games are in SA

BillMc
05-27-2014, 03:47 PM
2 of 3 games are in SA

I agree. We're still in control. Broussard, however, has another opinion.

ElNono
05-27-2014, 03:48 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/bhkavc.jpg

BillMc
05-27-2014, 03:49 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/bhkavc.jpg

:rollin

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
05-27-2014, 03:50 PM
I hate that fat white lady from ESPN thats covering everything Ibaka and the thunder do, she's been in Oklahoma these past couple days reporting everything thats going on with the thunder.
anyone know her name?
she is obviously a thunder fan,

BillMc
05-27-2014, 03:51 PM
I hate that fat white lady from ESPN thats covering everything Ibaka and the thunder do, she's been in Oklahoma these past couple days reporting everything thats going on with the thunder.
anyone know her name?
she is obviously a thunder fan,

Shelley Smith

Jenks
05-27-2014, 03:56 PM
I agree with him that they'd be in control of the series. "In control of the series" is not the same as "will definitely win the series."

2 of 3 games are in SA
Only if there's 3 more games.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 03:58 PM
Broussard is right. This game likely decides the series.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
05-27-2014, 04:01 PM
Shelley Smith

thanks,
the bitch is obviously a thunder fan tho, she looked all happy and cheery talking about ibaka coming back.
where the fuck was she the first two games in SA ?? Why doesn't she report for us too??
anyway fuck dat bitch, everytime I saw her come on after her first report I yelled at my tv ' shut up bitch ' and changed the damn channel.

Spurs better win tonight tbh

romsho
05-27-2014, 04:03 PM

No.

myhc
05-27-2014, 04:04 PM
thanks,
the bitch is obviously a thunder fan tho, she looked all happy and cheery talking about ibaka coming back.
where the fuck was she the first two games in SA ?? Why doesn't she report for us too??
anyway fuck dat bitch, everytime I saw her come on after her first report I yelled at my tv ' shut up bitch ' and changed the damn channel.

Or else you're going to yell at the fat white bitch again? Then what? Silence? Good times! LOL

Thunder will have the momentum for sure but we still got 2 of 3 at home.

hater

:lol no. I am expecting OKC to win tonight. Then if Spurs are worth a shit they would win game 5. Which I expect them to. OKC has its flaws and I still dont see 3 straight great games from them.

of course these are the mentally soft spurs we are dealing with but still. I believe Okc wins tonight and Spurs win game 5.

benstanfield
If they win in the same fashion as g3 then yeah, they're basically in the driver's seat. TP can't continue to have 9 pts 4 ast 4 TO on 4-13 just because his shot might get blocked. Getting stuffed in the lane is one thing, but not even trying to go to the lane because they now have a capable defender completely changes the way the Thunder can defend the perimeter. If Ibaka has the ability to make the best player on our team horrible then the series is basically over.

If KD goes of for 60 and they win by 115-110 it's still a toss up.

BillMc
05-27-2014, 04:07 PM

Agreed. And I think they will.

spurs10
05-27-2014, 04:09 PM
If we do not allow them to win one in San Antonio we win. It's very hard to win there for a variety of refsons. :flag:

Budkin
05-27-2014, 04:10 PM
They would be "mentally" in control of the series. At least in control of Spurs fans minds.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 04:14 PM
:lol no. I am expecting OKC to win tonight. Then if Spurs are worth a shit they would win game 5. Which I expect them to. OKC has its flaws and I still dont see 3 straight great games from them.

OKC has plenty of flaws, but they still own the fuck out of the Spurs.

Fpoonsie
05-27-2014, 04:15 PM
Yeah, prolly.

Jimmy Early
05-27-2014, 04:16 PM
thanks,

I hardly think Shelly Smith is a Thunder fan. Never seen her around here before. I DO think she has the hots for Ibaka, though. I think the girl talk around the water cooler in the ESPN offices has a lot to do with who they think the hottest NBA players are......:toast

TheRemix
05-27-2014, 04:17 PM
If the thunder take this game it won't be THAT big of a deal. Spurs still have HCA and im confident that the spurs can pull of a couple more wins. Ibaka is back but hurt. Game 3 was a fluke. Thunder may have the momentum, but tonight I think the spurs will kill it.

spurs10
05-27-2014, 04:18 PM
We will win tonight because we played horribly last time and were down by 1 with 2 seconds to go in the half. We won't play that poorly again. Tony sounds like he feels bad about his play last game. You can't win'em all.

baseline bum
If the thunder take this game it won't be THAT big of a deal. Spurs still have HCA and im confident that the spurs can pull of a couple more wins. Ibaka is back but hurt. Game 3 was a fluke. Thunder may have the momentum, but tonight I think the spurs will kill it.

How is it a fluke when it looked just like the game that ended the Spurs streak in April?

hater
OKC has plenty of flaws, but they still own the fuck out of the Spurs.

Sure they are a matchup nightmare but from what I have seen from OKC this playoffs they are beatable even for these spurs. Their role players Jackson/Fish/Butler are not consistent enough like James Harden was last time to backdoor sweep us. I definitely could be wrong but I still believe OKC will NOT win 4 in a row this time.

RD2191
05-27-2014, 04:19 PM

jag
I love how every game in a playoff series has now turned into a "must win" game for one or both of the teams depending on the storyline.

FromWayDowntown
I don't know of too many series where the team that won Games 3 and 4 at home after losing Games 1 and 2 on the road had actually seized control of the series (whatever the hell that means, anyway). Even if the Thunder win Game 4, they still have to win in San Antonio and while Ibaka's return might make that more likely than it was before, it's far from a certainty that they will do that. It might be that if Broussard were playing for the Spurs, he would roll over and die if the Thunder had managed to hold serve at home, but I'm not sure that's in the character of these Spurs. All winning Game 4 does for OKC is even the series and ensure that they get another home game before the series ends.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 04:20 PM
I don't know of too many series where the team that won Games 3 and 4 at home after losing Games 1 and 2 on the road had actually seized control of the series (whatever the hell that means, anyway). Even if the Thunder win Game 4, they still have to win in San Antonio and while Ibaka's return might make that more likely than it was before, it's far from a certainty that they will do that. It might be that if Broussard were playing for the Spurs, he would roll over and die if the Thunder had managed to hold serve at home, but I'm not sure that's in the character of these Spurs. All winning Game 4 does for OKC is even the series and ensure that they get another home game before the series ends.

You'd be confident in the Spurs against a team that would then be 6-0 against them this season?

DPG21920
05-27-2014, 04:21 PM
You'd be confident in the Spurs against a team that would then be 6-0 against them this season?

Spurs are up 2-1

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 04:23 PM
Spurs are up 2-1

And if they lose they be 2-2 needing to win 2 of 3 from a team they haven't beaten all year.

Harry Callahan
05-27-2014, 04:26 PM
Ibaka will feel the three games in five days (or four in seven), trust me. And they're shooting him up because he is injured, not sore. The NBA is soft on this stuff. The Spurs gave him three or four WIDE OPEN jump shots to start the game to test his ability to jump. Invade his space. I think the injury should be put in his head from the start to make him concerned about landing in close quarters.

I would also get Baynes on him to bang on him for short periods of time. He cannot be allowed the room they essentially GAVE him last game.

ElNono
05-27-2014, 04:28 PM

You don't think Leonard or Ginobili are important for the Spurs to beat that team?

DPG21920
And if they lose they be 2-2 needing to win 2 of 3 from a team they haven't beaten all year.

What do you mean? Spurs beat OKC twice to go up 2-1.

hater

again pretty simple it's all about consistency. When OKC role players are not shooting well they are very beatable. These role players have not been consistent, therefore I doubt OKC will win 4 in a row. Sure it's possible, but not likely.

DPG21920
05-27-2014, 04:29 PM
Ya - if you aren't counting the first two wins because Serge was out, how can you count the OKC wins when several people were missing? At best, the "Spurs" are 0-1 vs "OKC" at that point.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 04:29 PM
What do you mean? Spurs beat OKC twice to go up 2-1.

Pretty obvious they're not the same team without Ibaka.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 04:30 PM
again pretty simple it's all about consistency. When OKC role players are not shooting well they are very beatable. These role players have not been consistent, therefore I doubt OKC will win 4 in a row. Sure it's possible, but not likely.

Their role players aren't the problem. Their defense making the Spurs look like they're rushing every single possession is the problem.

look_at_g_shred
05-27-2014, 04:31 PM
2nd unit is the key tbh... when Ibaka and one of Durant/Westbrook sit

DPG21920
Their role players aren't the problem. Their defense making the Spurs look like they're rushing every single possession is the problem.

Their defense allowed the Spurs an abundance of makeable/uncontested looks. Not a nominal amount, a jaw-dropping amount.

baseline bum
Ya - if you aren't counting the first two wins because Serge was out, how can you count the OKC wins when several people were missing? At best, the "Spurs" are 0-1 vs "OKC" at that point.

Did Game 3 not look like a carbon copy of the game in April? I don't care if Ginobili sat that game out. He is way less important to the Spurs than Ibaka is to Oklahoma.

DPG21920
05-27-2014, 04:33 PM
It's just funny you count OKC wins when Kawhi or Manu are out, but discount every win because of Serge. Just shows a little inconsistency in the line of thinking. Sure, Ibaka is huge against the Spurs, doesn't make the overall logic of the argument better. At least IMO.

hater
05-27-2014, 04:33 PM

sure their defense improved but had it been not for their role players shooting lights out, SPurs would have still been in the game as poorly as they were playing.

oh their role players are the problem. The only time they have shot lights out they have killed the Spurs.

HI-FI
05-27-2014, 04:34 PM
personally, I think Spurs can take them. If the league wants to shamelessly bolster OKC til the end, it will be tough for the Spurs to overcome that. They'd have to play out of their minds, which would be a tall order. I guess you and Broussard are in agreement, which is fine, but I still think Spurs have a shot at overcoming these clowns, even if Thunder win tonight.

baseline bum
It's just funny you count OKC wins when Kawhi or Manu are out, but discount every win because of Serge. Just shows a little inconsistency in the line of thinking. Sure, Ibaka is huge against the Spurs, doesn't make the overall logic of the argument better. At least IMO.

If it was Duncan or Parker out that'd be different.

Asshole

It can be noted the Spurs didn't have their full cast of players for 3 of the 4 regular season games. OKC was in a must win and got a huge emotional boost getting an unexpected Ibaka back behind the home crowd. I think game 4 will tell a lot after the Spurs adjust.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 04:35 PM
personally, I think Spurs can take them. If the league wants to shamelessly bolster OKC til the end, it will be tough for the Spurs to overcome that. They'd have to play out of their minds, which would be a tall order. I guess you and Broussard are in agreement, which is fine, but I still think Spurs have a shot at overcoming these clowns, even if Thunder win tonight.

Spurs have a shot, or are still favorites coming back to SA 2-2?

Horry Hipcheck
05-27-2014, 04:37 PM
Shelley Smith

ESPN switching to HD telecasts has done her zero favors, tbh

FromWayDowntown

What difference does it make whether I'm confident or not. I have absolutely no control over what happens in this series. The question is whether the Spurs would believe that they can't beat the Thunder. I don't think that's the case (nor do I think it would be the case if the Thunder win Game 4).

This is the West Finals following one of the most incredibly competitive western conference seasons in recent history. The idea that the conference finalists in this season (of all seasons) would be able to hold serve through 4 games of that series wouldn't seem all that remarkable.

elemento
lol Broussard

DPG21920
If it was Duncan or Parker out that'd be different.

Kawhi is a pretty damn important piece, especially vs OKC. But all these qualifiers is a pointless argument. Let's just see what happens.

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
05-27-2014, 04:38 PM
I hardly think Shelly Smith is a Thunder fan. Never seen her around here before. I DO think she has the hots for Ibaka, though. I think the girl talk around the water cooler in the ESPN offices has a lot to do with who they think the hottest NBA players are......:toast

that was my next guess Tbh..
that she wants Surges African Aids D game.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 04:39 PM
Kawhi is a pretty damn important piece, especially vs OKC. But all these qualifiers is a pointless argument. Let's just see what happens.

OK, so they wouldn't be 0-6 against the full Thunder team; they'd be 0-3 if they lose tonight.

HI-FI
05-27-2014, 04:42 PM
Spurs have a shot, or are still favorites coming back to SA 2-2?
lol, OKC receives the most blatant preferential treatment of any team since maybe Shaq/Rapist years. I'd say if things are like last game, or game 5 against the Clippers, it's tough to overcome that. It's still possible. The Spurs having HCA is huge, and I think they'll be more desperate than any other team, so I still like their chances. I don't recall ever saying they are the favorites though.

ElNono
05-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Did Game 3 not look like a carbon copy of the game in April? I don't care if Ginobili sat that game out. He is way less important to the Spurs than Ibaka is to Oklahoma.

Well, we get the season average 13pts from Manu in April and we win that game... we also shot better in that game. I thought we ran out of gas back then, I'm not sure it would be the same situation here.

I thought we had clean looks last game and didn't knock them down. I didn't think they were "rushed". We just didn't hit them. I don't want to discount what Ibaka does for them around the rim, but we had the clean looks we've been hitting these playoffs and didn't make them. Conversely, in Game 2, we couldn't miss, no matter who was in front of them.

We'll see what Spurs team shows up tonight.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 04:44 PM
lol, OKC receives the most blatant preferential treatment of any team since maybe Shaq/Rapist years. I'd say if things are like last game, or game 5 against the Clippers, it's tough to overcome that. It's still possible. The Spurs having HCA is huge, and I think they'll be more desperate than any other team, so I still like their odds. I don't recall ever saying they are the favorites though.

My guess is maybe a 40% shot at winning the series if it comes back to SA 2-2.

Budkin
05-27-2014, 04:55 PM
The Spurs aren't dropping this series. After the shit they've gone through the last 2 years? No fucking way. No way.

slick'81
05-27-2014, 04:55 PM
Doooooooooooomz

DesignatedT
05-27-2014, 04:58 PM
Tonight doesn't decide the series. That line of thinking makes no sense. Teams are supposed to hold home court. If OKC loses tonight they are done. If OKC wins tonight then the pressure certainly shifts back to the Spurs but that's it. Until the Thunder get a game on the road this is the Spurs series.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 05:05 PM
Wondering who thinks the Spurs are leading the series right now if Ibaka played Games 1 & 2?

TampaDude
05-27-2014, 05:08 PM
Tonight doesn't decide the series. That line of thinking makes no sense. Teams are supposed to hold home court. If OKC loses tonight they are done. If OKC wins tonight then the pressure certainly shifts back to the Spurs but that's it. Until the Thunder get a game on the road this is the Spurs series.

^ this

We don't have to win a road game. The other team does. That's why it's called HOME COURT ADVANTAGE.

DPG21920
05-27-2014, 05:21 PM
Wondering who thinks the Spurs are leading the series right now if Ibaka played Games 1 & 2?

Me.

ElNono
05-27-2014, 05:23 PM

me

Spurminator
05-27-2014, 05:24 PM
They'll certainly have the momentum.

Jimcs50
05-27-2014, 05:31 PM
Not happening

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 05:32 PM
Control is to strong but having the momentum,,,,yes.

EVAY
05-27-2014, 05:36 PM
I always thought this series would go to 7 games. If that is the case, it would certainly make sense that the Thunder win tonight. That would make all the media focus on '2012 redux' and put huge pressure on the Spurs.

If the Spurs do win tonight, I think it puts enormous pressure on the Thunder. Doesn't mean that we won't go to 7 games, but I would sure feel better about things (especially since it seems that Tony Brothers is gonna be reffing game 5). Then the narrative switches back to the Spurs' great offensive scheme, etc.

Some of all the media circus around Ibaka is because it is a new narrative. It makes it easier for the writers, who hardly know what to write any more about the Spurs players, or Durant and Westbrook.

SpurPadre
05-27-2014, 05:37 PM
You'd think Broussard would be spending more time kissing the Heat's ass with his annoying "dewine whyde!" accent. That, or gay bashing.

ducks
05-27-2014, 05:39 PM
spurs record without leornard is .500

Beaverfuzz
05-27-2014, 05:39 PM
Who cares what the fake black guy says? He's just about as incompetent as David Aldridge!

r0drig0lac
05-27-2014, 05:48 PM
if diaw remains unable to score even free. Parker did not attack the rim for fear of being blocked and TD, Splitter and Kawhi remain missing, it will be uglier than the g3

DarrinS
05-27-2014, 05:52 PM
Spurs win tonight nod OKC is done

heyheymymy
05-27-2014, 05:52 PM

spurs had 66 game 1 points in the paint and a 35 point game 2 lead.

I don't think Jesus could've subbed in at that point and made a difference.

http://www.god-answers-prayers.com/god_answers_prayers_gallery/img/Jesus_Basketball(sm).jpg

BillMc
05-27-2014, 05:55 PM

I do.

objective
05-27-2014, 06:03 PM
Baseline bum is on target. Do or die tonight. Refs are going to let contact go and allow the spurs offense to be reduced to heroball the rest of the series, and the okc stars are a hell of a lot better at iso scoring than the spurs are.

HI-FI
05-27-2014, 06:17 PM

even with Ibaka, I still liked the Spurs' chances.

hater
05-27-2014, 06:26 PM
even with Ibaka, I still liked the Spurs' chances.

yup. I had Spurs in 7 even with healthy Ibaka. so if OKC wins tonight (which they will) I still have Spurs in 7. no reason whatsoever to change that.

EVAY
05-27-2014, 06:34 PM
yup. I had Spurs in 7 even with healthy Ibaka. so if OKC wins tonight (which they will) I still have Spurs in 7. no reason whatsoever to change that.

That's where I've been.

HI-FI
05-27-2014, 06:34 PM
shit, son I wouldn't be shocked if Spurs win tonight, and it still goes to 7, with Spurs forced to be triumphant at home. As long as we win the last game, I don't care. It would be funny to see Spursfan go from cocky to cutting wrists if the aforementioned happen. I think the league wants to milk as much out of this series as possible, especially since the East is absolute garbage, maybe the shittiest entertainment since the Love Guru imo.

slick'81
05-27-2014, 06:45 PM
Spurs in 7 now if spurs just get whipped like Sunday then maybe maybe I'll get a bit nervous lol

LarryDavid
05-27-2014, 06:53 PM
Game 3 was a fluke. .

How so?

rascal
05-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Or else you're going to yell at the fat white bitch again? Then what? Silence? Good times! LOL

Thunder will have the momentum for sure but we still got 2 of 3 at home.

No such thing as momentum in basketball.

baseline bum
05-27-2014, 07:09 PM

I had Sonics in 6 with a healthy Ibaka.

Tbiggums47
05-27-2014, 07:10 PM
Broussard is a Laker Homer! Dumbass!

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 07:18 PM
I had Sonics in 6 with a healthy Ibaka.

Capster
05-27-2014, 07:23 PM
What the hell does he know.............????

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWb5Pbaa1BrTs662oUvaUnnISvx0_S7 gepbtGrEeaOy316ydvd0g
Bite Me!!!

unforeseen
05-27-2014, 07:28 PM
If the Spurs win tonight and the Thunder win the next one, ESPN will claim that the Thunder is in control of the series down 3-2.

BillMc
05-27-2014, 07:28 PM
If the Spurs win tonight and the Thunder win the next one, ESPN will claim that the Thunder is in control of the series down 3-2.

Truth

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 07:33 PM

If Thunder win this one and game 5 and go up 3-2,,,,series is over and ESPN would be right.

unforeseen
05-27-2014, 07:45 PM
If Thunder win this one and game 5 and go up 3-2,,,,series is over and ESPN would be right.

Hopefully, it does not come to that.

Aztecfan03
05-27-2014, 07:46 PM

If you aren't counting Ibaka-less games don't count games when our guys were injured either.

cd021
05-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Sure they are a matchup nightmare but from what I have seen from OKC this playoffs they are beatable even for these spurs. Their role players Jackson/Fish/Butler are not consistent enough like James Harden was last time to backdoor sweep us. I definitely could be wrong but I still believe OKC will NOT win 4 in a row this time.

All valid points. their 3 backup perimeter players can be very inconsistent. Ideally Jackson and Fisher struggles tonight and give them nothing on offenses and squat on defense. Put the bulk of the responsibility on WB & KD and hope one of them (mainly WB) goes on one of those 23 points on 21 shot type of nights. Also hope Bionic man isn't nearly as good in the sequel.

Jdspur20
05-27-2014, 07:59 PM
Well, we get the season average 13pts from Manu in April and we win that game... we also shot better in that game. I thought we ran out of gas back then, I'm not sure it would be the same situation here.

I thought we had clean looks last game and didn't knock them down. I didn't think they were "rushed". We just didn't hit them. I don't want to discount what Ibaka does for them around the rim, but we had the clean looks we've been hitting these playoffs and didn't make them. Conversely, in Game 2, we couldn't miss, no matter who was in front of them.

We'll see what Spurs team shows up tonight.

44 open looks and only made 12 in game 3. That's not going to cut it. If spurs would have hit those shots, Ibakas presence wouldn't have mattered.

Jdspur20
05-27-2014, 08:01 PM

Me.
So Ibaka would have been guarding every shot in games one and two according to your theory.

Sean Cagney
05-27-2014, 08:16 PM
Winner of game 5 would win the series IMO, not game 4. Spurs would have their work cut out for them though.

therealtruth
05-27-2014, 09:15 PM
44 open looks and only made 12 in game 3. That's not going to cut it. If spurs would have hit those shots, Ibakas presence wouldn't have mattered.

It's not just that. There's no rhythm to their offense. It's much harder to hit shots without the rhythm that comes from good passing and ball movement.

rascal
05-28-2014, 11:35 AM

Spurs haven't beaten a healthy OK City team all year.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-28-2014, 11:36 AM
Did he get this from his sources, tbh? :lol

baseline bum
05-28-2014, 11:38 AM
So now healthy Spurs are 0-3 against healthy Thunder

heyheymymy
05-28-2014, 12:10 PM
it's tied with spurs owning HCA.

no, Chris, Thunder are in control of the series if they win one in SA

DesignatedT
05-30-2014, 08:34 AM
So this theory is proved incorrect or

spurspokesman
05-30-2014, 08:37 AM
So this theory is proved incorrect or

No he let his man love for WB and KD get in the way of logic. Love is blind, that's all

Knoxxx
05-30-2014, 08:43 AM
Chris who?

LittleCriminal
05-30-2014, 09:48 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-14Bv_6fs9UM/Tw5Ip9TgF0I/AAAAAAAABvc/y2ryfTvLMMc/s1600/mempis.jpg

Dex
05-30-2014, 10:02 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-14Bv_6fs9UM/Tw5Ip9TgF0I/AAAAAAAABvc/y2ryfTvLMMc/s1600/mempis.jpg

:lmao those damn Mempis Grizles

Strategic
05-30-2014, 10:10 AM
^:lol^

elbamba
05-30-2014, 10:12 AM
ESPN jumping off the Spurs bandwagon after 1 loss.

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:10988485

Let's crush them tonight, and put this BS to bed. :ihit

Doesn't he hate gay people? Why is he still allowed to be on ESPN?

BillMc
05-30-2014, 10:57 AM
Doesn't he hate gay people? Why is he still allowed to be on ESPN?

Don't know.

Asshole
06-01-2014, 04:01 AM
So now healthy Spurs are 0-3 against healthy Thunder
Ya, ya. Those storms really have their number

Thebesteva
06-01-2014, 04:09 AM
Chris Broussard is gay for Lebron, so I dunno

Asshole
06-01-2014, 04:38 AM
Chris Broussard is gay for Lebron, so I dunno

Great contribution like this fucking asshole. You're a pleasure. I masturbate to you daily. Do you like that? I hope you do, Thebesteva :)

heyheymymy
06-01-2014, 05:00 AM
another espn hack thats usually way off

Asshole
06-01-2014, 05:21 AM
another espn hack thats usually way off

Like who?

TampaDude
06-01-2014, 05:43 AM
Suck it, Broussard...suck it long and suck it hard. :lmao

hater
06-01-2014, 05:46 AM

:tu tbh :tu