PDA

View Full Version : Popovich,,,,

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 08:09 PM
Is there a more overrated coach if Scott Brooks beats him again? Brooks will have beat Pop in his 2012 and 2014 COTY awards and in the WCF's both times. Alvin Gentry swept Pop. Phil Jackson abused Pop. Avery outcoached Pop. Spoelstra ripped Pop's heart out. No way this dude should lose to Brooks again without taking a huge hit to his legacy.

Baam
05-27-2014, 08:18 PM
Truthbomb tbh, he can't adjust the offense to Ibaka at all, he's completely useless right now...

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 08:22 PM
Truthbomb tbh, he can't adjust the offense to Ibaka at all, he's completely useless right now...

If this dude cant beat Scott Brooks and Pop has home court advantage with Ibaka less than 100%,,,,no excuses for Pop.

therealtruth
05-27-2014, 08:40 PM
Blame it on the players for playing scared. Pop's not the one turning the ball over or jacking up jumpshots. I've never seen a scared team win a game. The Thunder are wiping out the Spurs confidence block by block.

Baam
05-27-2014, 08:44 PM
Lol at Mills jacking an hero 3 right after a timeout, Pop has nothing, he's checkmate...

TheGreatYacht
05-27-2014, 08:45 PM
POPOVICH IS A FUCKING RETARD... HIRE MIKE BROWN, TBH.

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 09:05 PM
POPOVICH IS A FUCKING RETARD... HIRE MIKE BROWN, TBH.

Take it easy, Yacht,,,,series isn't over yet. We both know Pop is overrated but the series isn't over.

Capt Bringdown
05-27-2014, 09:06 PM
Take it easy, Yacht,,,,series isn't over yet. We both know Pop is overrated but the series isn't over.

Nahh, it's over.

fresnodog
05-27-2014, 09:30 PM
It's over already

hitmantb
05-27-2014, 09:33 PM
You are not supposed to beat a team with top two players on the floor.

Spurs fans are the most spoiled fans in the NBA. Do you know what Shaq/Hakeem were doing when they were 38? They sure as hell weren't making deep playoff runs. I am grateful everyday I still get to see GDP make these deep runs against teams vastly more talented than them. And I appreciate what Popovich did with a very limited roster.

r0drig0lac
05-27-2014, 09:40 PM
Instead of blaming pop by coaching, blame the front office, is not a matter of training, Spurs players do not have to compete, we could have gotten to Monta, Derrick Williams, players who could fight athletically, but the front office so players want high IQ , regardless of what the guy can jump high, but it is better to joke about a time machine

UZER
05-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Pop has always had a good system, a great system. But when he's run into guys that take what his system does away, he has no clue how to make adjustments. He keeps running the same damn pick n rolls over and over and over.

His big adjustment will he starting Manu next game. This exact....Same....thing....happened two years ago. How have you not developed a plan B?

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Pop getting curb stomped again,,,,,this dude really made his name off Duncan. He is a poor mans Spoelstra and Phil Jackson,,,at least those guys rode their stars to back to back titles and 3 peats. Pop getting abused again by Scott Brooks,,,,

therealtruth
05-27-2014, 09:56 PM
Pop has always had a good system, a great system. But when he's run into guys that take what his system does away, he has no clue how to make adjustments. He keeps running the same damn pick n rolls over and over and over.

His big adjustment will he starting Manu next game. This exact....Same....thing....happened two years ago. How have you not developed a plan B?

It didn't work so well last time. I would hold of on it.