PDA

View Full Version : Pop screwing us over again.

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-27-2014, 09:17 PM
What the hell Pop? WHAT THE FREAKIN HELL?! This guy is an arrogant asshole hypocrite. Best mind in basketball, but he has too much power and that screws SA over. He preaches defense, yet for the last like 5 minutes of the half has his two best perimeter defenders on the bench against the team with the best perimeter offense in the freakin NBA. Danny Green played bad on offense, but we all saw what happened when he went out, Westbrook went off, and Green keeps Westbrook cool and that results in Westbrook getting frustrated and playing stupid. Leonard is the only guy that stands a prayer's chance on Durant, the best scorer arguably ever, and Pop benches him late in the second half and puts Marco on him, the worst defender on the team, and Durant scores 8 straight points.

Also, Pop is completely lost against a defensive strategy that is freakin not that hard to beat. All Ibaka and Adams do is freakin cheat on defense, which is why they get so many blocks. Yet our bigs draw a double team, and fail to pass the ball to the open player. Multiple times I've seen Splitter down low open for an easy dunk, and as horribly as he's been playing, he can at least make a wide open dunk, yet Diaw or Duncan continue to try to shoot over him which results in a poor shot or block. WHAT THE HELL SPURS?! Where was the legendary ball movement we saw in the first two games and against Portland? The fact that Pop has not adjusted to this worries me so much. This game 3 loss and game 4 halftime deficit is mostly on Pop for horrible rotations and panicking as a coach.

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 09:19 PM
I stopped reading after you said he was the best mind in basketball,,,,

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-27-2014, 09:21 PM
I stopped reading after you said he was the best mind in basketball,,,,
Best mind does not mean best coach.

HemisfairArena
05-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Best mind does not mean best coach.

He's not the best mind.