DarrinS
05-27-2014, 09:29 PM
Gfy

urunobili
05-27-2014, 09:35 PM
Go change your nickname

Horse
05-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Yeah really sucks we're not the bucks. Fucking moron!

spurtech09
05-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Go change your nickname
agree

TheGreatYacht
05-28-2014, 03:00 AM
Damn I hate homers. But you need to believe in your team a little more lol

Tex Murphy
05-28-2014, 03:17 AM
Losing a road G4 in the WCF against a contender isn't a disgrace. It just sucks.

crc21209
05-28-2014, 03:19 AM
Um...it's 2-2. GTFO..

BatManu20
05-28-2014, 03:22 AM
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140302015407/disneycreate/images/4/4c/Haha-shut-up.gif

ezau
05-28-2014, 03:27 AM
If 4 years in 15 years is pathetic, what do you call the Bobcats?

dg7md
05-28-2014, 03:30 AM
If 4 years in 15 years is pathetic, what do you call the Bobcats?

The Hornets?

Skoobz
05-28-2014, 03:44 AM
Fkn fairweather fan wanker. GTFOOHDH.

DD
05-28-2014, 07:45 AM
Franchise is upper-echelon, but the fans are dirt-poor and pathetic tbh

EVAY
05-28-2014, 07:52 AM
What a truly pathetic thread.

Jimcs50
05-28-2014, 08:56 AM
What a disgrace this spurs franchise is

and we get to see this same thunder team annihilated by the heat in the finals

Omg! Are you serious? We who grew up watching the NBA and were lucky enough to live in SA have been blessed. The Spurs are the 2nd most winningest franchise in history only 1% behind the Lakers winning 61% of their games. For 38 years, we have had a very good product to entertain us. The Spurs have had fewer losing seasons than most teams have had winning seasons. Do you know how many NBA records this team has broken since they drafted TD?

Yes they are getting old and our Hall of Famers are in the twilight of their careers, that is the way it is in every sport, your stars get old and they have a hard time against super athletic young players like Westbrook and Ibaka, but they are trying as hard as they can, I promise you that. They never quit. Did they roll over in game 7 last year when everyone thought they would after the heart breaking loss in game 6? Hell no, they almost won that game.

Maybe the Spurs lose this series, but it won't be because they quit, that's for damn sure. Did any of us think our Spurs had one more deep run in them after last years Finals defeat? Probably not. But they surprised everyone, and we had many many hours of joy watching them play this year.

I love my team and I'm proud to be a life long Spurs fan, and just like them, I don't quit. Unlike you, you douchebag.

weebo
05-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Omg! Are you serious? We who grew up watching the NBA and were lucky enough to live in SA have been blessed. The Spurs are the 2nd most winningest franchise in history only 1% behind the Lakers winning 61% of their games. For 38 years, we have had a very good product to entertain us. The Spurs have had fewer losing seasons than most teams have had winning seasons. Do you know how many NBA records this team has broken since they drafted TD?

Yes they are getting old and our Hall of Famers are in the twilight of their careers, that is the way it is in every sport, your stars get old and they have a hard time against super athletic young players like Westbrook and Ibaka, but they are trying as hard as they can, I promise you that. They never quit. Did they roll over in game 7 last year when everyone thought they would after the heart breaking loss in game 6? Hell no, they almost won that game.

Maybe the Spurs lose this series, but it won't be because they quit, that's for damn sure. Did any of us think our Spurs had one more deep run in them after last years Finals defeat? Probably not. But they surprised everyone, and we had many many hours of joy watching them play this year.

I love my team and I'm proud to be a life long Spurs fan, and just like them, I don't quit. Unlike you, you douchebag.

Pop sure did quit after the Spurs made that 18-7 run in 4th.

BillMc
05-28-2014, 09:06 AM
Uh, even if we lose this series, the Spurs as a franchise is in no way "pathetic". At worst, we've turned into the Patriots, former multiple-title champions, who are still great, just not quite good enough in their old age. At best, since the series is tied 2-2, we're heavily in the mix for a title currently.
"

myhc
05-28-2014, 09:09 AM
ok. bye asshole.

Jimcs50
05-28-2014, 09:19 AM
Pop sure did quit after the Spurs made that 18-7 run in 4th.

I think the team still had no chance to win so he made decision to not tax his older players so they can be that much fresher on Thursday. Pop knows his team, I trust his judgement

Spur|n|Austin
05-28-2014, 09:22 AM
What a truly pathetic thread.

Skull-1
05-28-2014, 09:43 AM
OP has a point.

This is embarrassing.

Old School 44
05-28-2014, 09:45 AM
You need to change your screen name to SpursFan4-LifeOnlyIfTheyWin.

Seventyniner
05-28-2014, 09:48 AM

Overreaction to an overreaction. I love it.

Jimcs50
05-28-2014, 09:52 AM
Overreaction to an overreaction. I love it.

Hey, don't fuck with my Spurs.

:lol

Jimcs50
05-28-2014, 09:54 AM
The funny thing is, is the irony of his name. He is Spurs fan for life, if they win championship every year

lol

weebo
05-28-2014, 10:00 AM
I think the team still had no chance to win so he made decision to not tax his older players so they can be that much fresher on Thursday. Pop knows his team, I trust his judgement

If Pop believed his team still had no chance to win, that just validates my point that he quit. I'm not saying they would have comeback and won the game, but at one point you were down by 14 and early in the fourth. He could have inserted Leonard and/or Manu for a few minutes and see if they could come back and steal one.

This game was not a regular season game...every game in the playoffs is important. Show your team you care enough to give them a chance to win the game. That's all I'm saying.

Jimcs50
05-28-2014, 10:02 AM
If Pop believed his team still had no chance to win, that just validates my point that he quit. I'm not saying they would have comeback and won the game, but at one point you were down by 14 and early in the fourth. He could have inserted Leonard and/or Manu for a few minutes and see if they could come back and steal one.

This game was not a regular season game...every game in the playoffs is important. Show your team you care enough to give them a chance to win the game. That's all I'm saying.

valid points.

I tend to agree with the decision. Lose battle win the war is my approach

SpurOutofTownFan
05-28-2014, 11:07 AM
What a disgrace this spurs franchise is

and we get to see this same thunder team annihilated by the heat in the finals

for a person with your name I consider this post pathetic. I dont know how are you going to be able to live the rest of your life.

BadOne
05-28-2014, 11:16 AM
Go change your nickname

+1

SpurAddict561
05-28-2014, 11:24 AM
I guess "4-Life" doesn't include right now?

hater
06-01-2014, 04:08 PM
:lmao