PDA

View Full Version : Take Kawhi off Durant

TheGreatYacht
05-27-2014, 09:42 PM
Danny green has shown he bothers KD more. Kawhi is too damn slow and it's affecting his offense with all the load he has to do...

... Nvm Pop is overrated and doesn't make adjustments, he thinks Diaw and Belinelli can guard Durant. LOL

thekingrobert
05-27-2014, 09:44 PM
you know Durant went off when Kawhi went to the bench also when Green switch Durant scored easier. It's about Durant taking jumpers not stoping him

Malik Hairston
05-27-2014, 09:46 PM
Leonard has always been an overrated defender, but he's been fine against Durant all series..Durant is the 2nd best player in the league, he's going to score, but he got hot and went off when the genius coach had the worst perimeter defender in the league(Belinelli) guarding him for the entire 2nd quarter..

Tuddy
05-27-2014, 09:47 PM
Put Leonard at the 4 to get Ibaka away from the hoop

trypldubl
05-27-2014, 09:47 PM
This is true. It seems that durant has trouble with smaller solid defenders. It would also free Leonard to free roam a little.

TheGreatYacht
05-27-2014, 09:48 PM
you know Durant went off when Kawhi went to the bench also when Green switch Durant scored easier. It's about Durant taking jumpers not stoping him
Also happens when you have a pussy starting PF. Splitter always wakes the crowd up when he gets his soft ass shots blocked

Russ
05-27-2014, 09:49 PM
Danny green has shown he bothers KD more. Kawhi is too damn slow and it's affecting his offense with all the load he has to do...

... Nvm Pop is overrated and doesn't make adjustments, he thinks Diaw and Belinelli can guard Durant. LOL

I'd put Kawhi on Ibaka.

If Serge puts the ball on the floor it's a steal going the other way.

Kawhi could completely neutralize OKC's "it factor."

That's the kind of bold move Pop needs to make.

Tuddy
05-27-2014, 09:51 PM
I'd put Kawhi on Ibaka.

If Serge puts the ball on the floor it's a steal going the other way.

Kawhi could completely neutralize OKC's "it factor."

That's the kind of bold move Pop needs to make.

Gotta be done

jag
05-27-2014, 09:53 PM
Belli on Durant is one of the worst coaching moves I've ever seen

thekingrobert
05-27-2014, 09:55 PM
Seems like Diaw is killing Ibaka now, start Diaw next game

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 09:55 PM
Bonner on Durant to close the third :lol

Spur|n|Austin
05-27-2014, 10:00 PM
Leonard has always been an overrated defender, but he's been fine against Durant all series..Durant is the 2nd best player in the league, he's going to score, but he got hot and went off when the genius coach had the worst perimeter defender in the league(Belinelli) guarding him for the entire 2nd quarter..

I feel like I was on acid, unexplainable.

TheGreatYacht
05-27-2014, 10:01 PM
What about Ayres getting PT the whole season smh

KL2
05-27-2014, 10:05 PM
What about Ayres getting PT the whole season smh

And then unexpectedly throwing Baynes out there in the middle of the playoffs with such low experience :lmao, luckily he was able to produce.

Chinook
05-27-2014, 10:05 PM

Yeah, but Beli can dribble. That instantly means he should be out there over Green.

rasuo214
05-27-2014, 10:34 PM
Whatever Pop does anything would be better than Beli on Durant.