PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: I find you all hilarious

Calispursfan11
05-27-2014, 10:20 PM
Nothing surprising has occurred yet in the series. Ibaka plus home cookin', plus thunderefs equals Thunder simply holding serve. Series is far from over you fuckin'

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs19/f/2007/270/4/a/Jump_off_a_cliff_by_death_au.gif

Fuck you all for being such pussies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lObgLdtXYpU

Franklin
05-27-2014, 10:46 PM
I'm co-signing the shit out of this one tbh. Spurs are still going to win this series in 7.

TDMVPDPOY
05-27-2014, 10:59 PM
so what are ur pathetic excuse for enrique when he shits the bed with 4 straight bad games?

i still remember that quote from this POS for the season, all or nothing will be another wasted season, looks like he has already prepared for nothing, just like the last 3 seasons

Calispursfan11
05-29-2014, 11:31 PM
BUMP

DMC
05-29-2014, 11:37 PM
Believe no matter what. This team is ridiculously special. Stop it with the "backdoor sweep" or any negative history will automatically repeat AS A PREEMPTIVE COPING MECHANISM IN CASE WE LOSE. This team already proved last year it was surreal and could defy the odds and win a title against all odds. All we have to do is keep the intensity and execute.

Whatever happens, we know. These guys are champs. Anything less than a title is the booby prize of course at this stage. But no matter, we have been there before. We are champions and we know it, act like it.

When we lost game 4, an OKC friend/fan got on Facebook asking my wife "did you see the game?" Did we get on Facebook and ask same person "did you see game 2" after Spurs won by 35? Of course not. We've been there before. That's the difference and it's huge.

Believe. That is all.

spurraider21
05-29-2014, 11:41 PM

Calispursfan11
05-29-2014, 11:42 PM
Believe no matter what. This team is ridiculously special. Stop it with the "backdoor sweep" or any negative history will automatically repeat AS A PREEMPTIVE COPING MECHANISM IN CASE WE LOSE. This team already proved last year it was surreal and could defy the odds and win a title against all odds. All we have to do is keep the intensity and execute.

Whatever happens, we know. These guys are champs. Anything less than a title is the booby prize of course at this stage. But no matter, we have been there before. We are champions and we know it, act like it.

When we lost game 4, an OKC friend/fan got on Facebook asking my wife "did you see the game?" Did we get on Facebook and ask same person "did you see game 2" after Spurs won by 35? Of course not. We've been there before. That's the difference and it's huge.

Believe. That is all.

Cute, cynic boy. Cute.

Axegrinder
05-30-2014, 11:31 AM
You cannot call someone pussy and post third eye blind vid in same post buddy