PDA

View Full Version : LOL....I NEED YOU TO FORK ME

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2014, 10:22 PM
lol...just got a text from a nice babe....Kool I need to feel your cock :lol guess Imma have to man the fuck up yet again

Avante
05-27-2014, 10:29 PM
I bet it bums the fuck out you that ya can;'t suck your own cock doesn't it little guy? You are one weird fuck.

DJR210
05-27-2014, 10:30 PM
I bet it bums the fuck out you that ya can;'t suck your own cock doesn't it little guy? You are one weird fuck.

Why you always following people around and humping legs? Let him get some pussy you fucking hater.

Avante
05-27-2014, 10:34 PM
Why you always following people around and humping legs? Let him get some pussy you fucking hater.

This worm is the only poster here that really bugs me. He gives this place a sick litle kid who just discovered sex look and it sucks. So immature it's ridiculous.

DJR210
05-27-2014, 10:36 PM
This worm is the only poster here that really bugs me. He gives this place a sick litle kid who just discovered sex look and it sucks. So immature it's ridiculous.

That's enough of yer yappin'. Let's get to some blues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJm3YGAwPUM

Avante
05-27-2014, 10:47 PM
That's enough of yer yappin'. Let's get to some blues:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJm3YGAwPUM

You'd mix...

Gut Bucket Blues...Louis Armstrong
Downhearted Blues...Bessie Smith
Things Bout Coming My Way..Tampa Red and Scrapper Blackwell

...in with that for a nice little blues set.

Koolaid_Man
05-27-2014, 11:16 PM

:lmao ^ Good...I'm proud of that!!!! Avante wants to talk anything that will get his mind off his ED problems :lmao

ohmwrecker
05-27-2014, 11:21 PM
Hey, Avante! Look at you bothering people on their threads.

Avante
05-27-2014, 11:26 PM

Did I not mention this little freak was the only poster I entered their threads to dump on, sure I did. This freak makes the board look 13. So immature it's ridiculous.

ohmwrecker
05-27-2014, 11:28 PM
No, you didn't. You unequivocally stated that you don't go into other people's threads and bother them.

Avante
05-27-2014, 11:28 PM
:lmao ^ Good...I'm proud of that!!!! Avante wants to talk anything that will get his mind off his ED problems :lmao

Actually jusdt tired of seeing stupid as thread titles here. You make the place look like a kiddie board.

Avante
05-27-2014, 11:29 PM
No, you didn't. You unequivocally stated that you don't go into other people's threads and bother them.

Sure I did, I mentioned..except Kool..why not actually read things, ok?

ohmwrecker
05-27-2014, 11:31 PM
Sure I did, I mentioned..except Kool..why not actually read things, ok?

Most of us just ignore him. You seem obsessed. I seems like you are bothered by people talking about sex . . . I wonder why?

King Emmanuel
05-27-2014, 11:32 PM
was it sent by timmy

DJR210
05-27-2014, 11:38 PM
Most of us just ignore him. You seem obsessed. I seems like you are bothered by people talking about sex . . . I wonder why?

When the only type of sex you've ever had was a felony, you would find it a touchy subject too

Avante
05-27-2014, 11:41 PM

Dude, you folow me around far more than I do Kool, not even close. What are you obessed? I;m not bothered by people talking sex, it's little kids acting stupid over sex....ok?

Avante
05-27-2014, 11:42 PM
When the only type of sex you've ever had was a felony, you would find it a touchy subject too

Tell me four kids that, hahaha!!!!!!

One more time!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls who worked in those bars were all......LEGAL....ok ya fucking moron?

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 11:45 PM
Not a surprise, the poor freak is always whimperwah-ing and doing....0....here. You can always tell the rookies~~~~~

ohmwrecker
05-27-2014, 11:49 PM
Dude, you folow me around far more than I do Kool, not even close. What are you obessed? I;m not bothered by people talking sex, it's little kids acting stupid over sex....ok?

That's a lie. I might be active tonight, but I'm hardly ever here. Most of your threads die without my participation. You should be thanking me, tbh.

Avante
05-28-2014, 12:20 AM
That's a lie. I might be active tonight, but I'm hardly ever here. Most of your threads die without my participation. You should be thanking me, tbh.

So when you do show up here you are in my threads, why?

In case ya haven't noticed little fella most my threads totally out page everyone elses. So get it right, ok?

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 12:24 AM
In case ya haven't noticed little fella most my threads totally out page everyone elses. So get it right, ok?

Yeah. We've been over the reasons for that several times. Do you need to go over it again?

Avante
05-28-2014, 12:28 AM
Yeah. We've been over the reasons for that several times. Do you need to go over it again?

So which is it amigo, most my threads die without you there or I turn out numerous page turners because I know what people really want to do here?

Midget people want to talk shit in hiding, I know that.

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 12:35 AM
So which is it amigo, most my threads die without you there or I turn out numerous page turners because I know what people really want to do here?

Midget people want to talk shit in hiding, I know that.

I meant most of your threads come and go without my participation. Albeit very uninterestingly. And, once again, your threads are half "old fag, pedo, short, fat windbag" and the other half is you responding. Nothing to be proud of, buddy.

How is everyone here "in hiding", but you're not?

DMX7
05-28-2014, 12:45 AM
Did you meet "her" in the food stamp line?

Avante
05-28-2014, 12:48 AM
I meant most of your threads come and go without my participation. Albeit very uninterestingly. And, once again, your threads are half "old fag, pedo, short, fat windbag" and the other half is you responding. Nothing to be proud of, buddy.

How is everyone here "in hiding", but you're not?

Well I could just follow others around playing critic like yu do, boy that's exciting.

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 01:03 AM
How is that "hiding" though? It's no less direct than what you do.