PDA

View Full Version : The 2nd team in the 3rd quarter FUCKING competed in game 4

siraulo23
05-27-2014, 10:43 PM
The Spurs starters did not

F cory joseph and diaw didnt want to take the beating anymore, while the spurs supposed best players f took it like a bunch of ********

I mean that lineup fought for every lose ball, every rebound, moved the ball, attacked the paint with aggressiveness like it's the F playoffs and duncan's prolly last chance to win a 'ship. You saw fire, you saw the will to win, they hit back when being denied the ball and were more physical than the thunder starters

It's a pivotal game 4, and it's a shame bonner-baynes-diaw-joseph and even belli in that stretch competed

and BTW, somebody show me the 4th quarter highlight from the thunder's offense because all i saw was they were at the FT line every possession

I hope this lights a fire and they can get game 5, they lost the '12 series in game 5 hopefully it's not the same this year

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-27-2014, 10:44 PM
Boris Diaw and Cory Joseph played their hearts out. You could see how hard they were hustling

weebo
05-27-2014, 10:46 PM
Too bad everyone else played scared and clueless.

timtonymanu
05-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Diaw contributed to the mess that happened when the rotation was in. He ended the game well, but he doesn't get a pass from me.

Skull-1
05-27-2014, 10:47 PM
Couple of bad shots from a ten point deficit against the staring Methlahomos. Not too shabby.

Richie
05-27-2014, 10:48 PM
While I agree, the Thunder clearly took their foot off the gas too.

AFBlue
Wish Diaw had played with that fire and intensity when the starters were on the floor tbqh, instead of bricking 3 after 3. That actually pisses me off more than anything. CoJo showing up Parker also pisses me the fuck off.

Staplepuffs27
Don't forget Bonner

spurraider21
Diaw absolutely doesn't get a pass from me. he started playing well only after the white flag was waived. no thanks. joseph and bonner were actually playing fearless out there, which is surprising as fuck

TheGoldStandard
05-27-2014, 10:49 PM
Diaw is a fat piece of shit.. No balls

hommeaetage
05-27-2014, 10:50 PM
Cojo and Bonner are the only players I give a pass in this game. Everyone else can go kick rocks, including Duncan

Mugen
05-27-2014, 10:52 PM
While the Thunder obviously took their gas off the pedal, CoJo & Co. didn't play scared and that's commendable tbh. Hopefully the rotation players play with an oz of that mental toughness in Game 5.

siraulo23
05-27-2014, 11:14 PM
While the Thunder obviously took their gas off the pedal, CoJo & Co. didn't play scared and that's commendable tbh. Hopefully the rotation players play with an oz of that mental toughness in Game 5.

yeah, i mean the spurs couldnt even touch the paint, they passed the ball around the perimeter and let okc's physicality intimidate them, i dont buy that the thunder took their foot off the gas, obviously they didnt play their best but when a lineup of bonner-joseph-baynes etc... can force okc to scramble on d, the starters should be able to also

spurs just have to play harder, play like they want it more, play under control and let the energy from the crowd win them a couple of games in SA

heyheymymy
05-27-2014, 11:17 PM
spurs gotta wake up and play with this kind of intensity in game 5