PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: Rogues..

Malik Hairston
05-27-2014, 10:53 PM
You called it, tbh..one of the greatest predictions in SpursTalk history IMO..

That's why you're in the elite and up there with the greatest players in today's game..

You never gave up on your team, one of the most loyal fans on ST..

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 10:54 PM
a guy picking his own team to win is never an impressive feat

Franklin
05-27-2014, 11:00 PM
Sure, at least not as impressive as some gay who rooted against his own team.

Splits
05-27-2014, 11:06 PM

3 Weeks Ago

Is this guy for real? MVP season and you're going to go out like this? Fuck that!

Fake superstar, and it's sad I'm saying that.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=232311

jag
05-27-2014, 11:07 PM
^that was fast

apalisoc_9
05-27-2014, 11:09 PM
Malik Hairston, you better watch your back man..looks like you got yourself a stalker.

Who the fucks saves these kind of shit or find someones else shit in minutes..WTF

Malik Hairston
05-27-2014, 11:09 PM
Malik Hairston, you better watch your back man..looks like you got yourself a stalker.

Who the fucks saves these kind of shit or find someones else shit in minutes..WTF

:lol I've become accustomed to it, tbh, my dick stays ready..

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 11:10 PM
a guy picking his own team to win is never an impressive feat
If he didn't pick his own team, then you'd cry about him :cry picking the field :cry and how that's not impressive either :lol

midnightpulp
Harlem's meta-trolling is quite crafty.

spurraider21
If he didn't pick his own team, then you'd cry about him :cry picking the field :cry and how that's not impressive either :lol
in a given series the field is one team. just calling your favorite team to win every game, every series doesn't make you smart :lol... its like koolaid_man. when his team happens to be stacked it makes his picks correct

Kool Bob Love
05-27-2014, 11:11 PM
http://zerowoes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/Anchorman-well-that-escalated-quickly19.jpg

Thebesteva
05-27-2014, 11:12 PM

That's why you're in the elite and up there with the greatest players in today's game..

He's a legend tbh

Malik Hairston
05-27-2014, 11:12 PM
in a given series the field is one team

Picking any team to back door sweep when they're down 2-0 and look defeated is impressive as fuck, tbh..

For the contrast, all you have to do is go upstairs after any Spurs loss, where you'll see at least 80% of the forum in cliff jumping mode..human nature doesn't lead you to think positively after a negative event, tbh, especially when there's no reason to believe that things will do a 180..

IrisHockey
05-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Don't forget, he bet his fucking life on it too.

Franklin
05-27-2014, 11:15 PM
:lol I've become accustomed to it, tbh, my dick stays ready..
So does your tongue, so it'll do a job consoling Lebron via his dick after he gets defeated at the tired old smelly feet of Duncan's.

Clipper Nation
in a given series the field is one team. just calling your favorite team to win every game, every series doesn't make you smart :lol... its like koolaid_man. when his team happens to be stacked it makes his picks correct
Son, you would Philo your way out of any prediction being impressive and you know it :lol

spurraider21
Picking any team to back door sweep when they're down 2-0 and look defeated is impressive as fuck, tbh..

For the contrast, all you have to do is go upstairs after any Spurs loss, where you'll see at least 80% of the forum in cliff jumping mode..human nature doesn't lead you to think positively after a negative event, tbh, especially when there's no reason to believe that things will do a 180..
its not diferent than anything tlong or koolaid would have done. or no lyfe constantly picking the panthers to do something spectacular

Don't forget, he bet his fucking life on it too.
this forum's history has shown how worthless that gesture is

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 11:16 PM
Son, you would Philo your way out of any prediction being impressive and you know it :lol
if you need to tell yourself that to feel better, so be it. he picked his favorite team to come back and win a series :lol. i'm not going to make it out to be some sage call

Arcadian
05-27-2014, 11:16 PM
:lol What the fuck? Anyone should have seen this coming. With the shift of setting, the return of Ibaka, and a 4-day break between games 2 and 3, the conditions were perfect for OKC to recover and take games 3 and 4.

The hard question is, what happens in game 5? It will likely decide the series.

Splits
05-27-2014, 11:17 PM

So what will your 4th "Rogues" thread in 7 days look like when they lose game 5 in SA?

Your trolling is so predictable, stick to the Lebron cock-gobbling and getting your accounts banned, it is much more entertaining.

TIMMYtoZO
05-27-2014, 11:18 PM
:lmao Fernando is pissed that my nigga DeMarcus is dominating his prediction.

rogues
05-27-2014, 11:20 PM
Thanks HH..and :lol @ the low-tier posters gathering around to talk shit to my nigga Harlem..people are just so bitter with life..I feel bad, honestly..

rogues
05-27-2014, 11:20 PM
So what will your 4th "Rogues" thread in 7 days look like when they lose game 5 in SA?

Your trolling is so predictable, stick to the Lebron cock-gobbling and getting your accounts banned, it is much more entertaining.
:lol You cuck, fuck you..

King Emmanuel
05-27-2014, 11:24 PM

wow man do you actually count that stuff over a certain amount of time? wow.

Splits
05-27-2014, 11:24 PM
:cry thank you Harlem for creating a "rogues.." thread after every MethRef win :cry

rogues
05-27-2014, 11:25 PM
:lmao Fernando is pissed that my nigga DeMarcus is dominating his prediction.
:lol His family and friends call him Taylor, tbh..

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 11:30 PM

The cuck is in meltdown mode for the third straight day.... how long has Tyrone been fucking his wife? :wow

Splits
05-27-2014, 11:34 PM
The cuck is in meltdown mode for the third straight day.... how long has Tyrone been fucking his wife? :wow

Once again you've got it completely backwards. I'm eerily calm and expected this outcome. Want to do an ELE bet with me on the outcome of this series? I've got Spurs in 7, and the loser perma-leaves.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-27-2014, 11:35 PM
wow man do you actually count that stuff over a certain amount of time? wow.

you are the worst poster on spurstalk

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-27-2014, 11:36 PM
Once again you've got it completely backwards. I'm eerily calm and expected this outcome. Want to do an ELE bet with me on the outcome of this series? I've got Spurs in 7, and the loser perma-leaves.

cripper ration is the epitome of meltdowns, tbh... if you bug him enough he'll either go AWOL or just start bitching completely. that's how you know you're in his head

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 11:38 PM
ELE bets are for pussies who want a convenient excuse to avoid taking shit when their team loses, tbh.... not a surprise that the cuck wants one....

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 11:39 PM
:lol His family and friends call him Taylor, tbh..
damn, reduced to making up names and hoping they sound funny and catch on... shame

if you wanted to try to assign me a funny sounding name, you shoulda at least gone with an armenian one so it'd be semi believable

Splits
05-27-2014, 11:40 PM
ELE bets are for pussies who want a convenient excuse to avoid taking shit when their team loses, tbh....

Which is why your boy rogues made one with EN?

Just admit it, you're a pussy who only has a life by posting on ST. Otherwise take the bet.

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 11:41 PM

Just admit it, you're a pussy who only has a life by posting on ST. Otherwise take the bet.
The cuckhold is extra salty tonight :lol

Splits
05-27-2014, 11:42 PM

rogues
05-27-2014, 11:45 PM
damn, reduced to making up names and hoping they sound funny and catch on... shame

if you wanted to try to assign me a funny sounding name, you shoulda at least gone with an armenian one so it'd be semi believable
Shut up, Taylor..and then you wonder why you are never invited to one of Daunte's parties, tbh:lol..

He is..he really is:lol..

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 11:48 PM
FTR, I don't care who's done an ELE bet.... I don't do those, because with as much shit as I talk on here, it'd be cowardly to have an excuse to run and hide if my team (or the team I'd be betting on) loses....

Hell, I even said during Game 1 that I'm pulling for the Spurs to win the series, so I'm not the guy to do an ELE bet with anyway :lol

rogues
05-27-2014, 11:49 PM
:lol Splits is a fucking pussy who wouldn't do an ELE anyway..

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 11:50 PM
ELE bets are for pussies who want a convenient excuse to avoid taking shit when their team loses, tbh.... not a surprise that the cuck wants one....

FTR, I don't care who's done an ELE bet.... I don't do those, because with as much shit as I talk on here, it'd be cowardly to have an excuse to run and hide if my team (or the team I'd be betting on) loses....

Hell, I even said during Game 1 that I'm pulling for the Spurs to win the series, so I'm not the guy to do an ELE bet with anyway :lol
so based on the first post i quoted, is rogues a pussy for making that ELE bet?

rogues
05-27-2014, 11:52 PM
:lol Taylor with the most empty 17,000 posts known to internet message board history..

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 11:54 PM
:lol Taylor with the most empty 17,000 posts known to internet message board history..
how do you feel about your bff calling you a pussy based on your actions?

Splits
05-27-2014, 11:55 PM
:lol Splits (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=24583) is a fucking pussy who wouldn't do an ELE anyway..

Oh really? Try me bitch. I will ELE bet your right here and now that the Spurs take your bitchmade team out this series. But it isn't one of these EN bets:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/spray.gif

for the NBA forum and until the start of next season.

It is an actual ELE, as in EXTINCTION. Thunder win, I will give you the keys to my account and not post as a troll. You do the same when the Spurs win.

Deal?

Clipper Nation
05-27-2014, 11:55 PM
how do you feel about your bff calling you a pussy based on your actions?
Philo

spurraider21
05-27-2014, 11:56 PM
Philo
:lmao avoiding the question like the plague... if ELE bets are for pussies (your words) and thunderpup is going around offering them, wouldn't that make him a pussy?

rogues
05-27-2014, 11:59 PM
Oh really? Try me bitch. I will ELE bet your right here and now that the Spurs take your bitchmade team out this series. But it isn't one of these EN bets:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/spray.gif

for the NBA forum and until the start of next season.

It is an actual ELE, as in EXTINCTION. Thunder win, I will give you the keys to my account and not post as a troll. You do the same when the Spurs win.

Deal?
:lol Nope..sorry, I have a bet with Nono already..it's cute watching you try, though..BD knows you would never go through with a bet against him..BD owns niggas..even overcoming the almighty DPG with impossible odds..

Calispursfan11
Splits with the balls of steel. Lest anyone forget, Rogues (aka bidet aka shit sink) also already stated he would off himself if the Thunder don't win the series. Shit's getting interesting up in here.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
:lmao avoiding the question like the plague... if ELE bets are for pussies (your words) and thunderpup is going around offering them, wouldn't that make him a pussy?

Again, you should know this by now.

Technique
05-28-2014, 12:01 AM
This year's Spurs run is reminiscent of the Mavs in '11. Destiny will not be denied.

Splits
05-28-2014, 12:01 AM
:lol Nope..sorry, I have a bet with Nono already..it's cute watching you try, though..BD knows you would never go through with a bet against him..BD owns niggas..even overcoming the almighty DPG with impossible odds..

:lol too pussy to admit his team isn't going to win shit
:lol playing the EN card with some non-sequiter non-ELE

Bet me, bitch.

Calispursfan11
05-28-2014, 12:02 AM
This year's Spurs run is reminiscent of the Mavs in '11. Destiny will not be denied.

Good post man.

rogues
05-28-2014, 12:08 AM
:lol too pussy to admit his team isn't going to win shit
:lol playing the EN card with some non-sequiter non-ELE

Bet me, bitch.
:lol You can't just interfere with a bet already agreed to with a party..That's not how bets work..esssspecially when BD and your kind do this thing..you're a shitful poster with a terrible reputation..BD wants no part of your account..

I don't know how they do things in the Middle East but in Murica, we honor bets, tbh..

Calispursfan11
05-28-2014, 12:13 AM
:lol You can't just interfere with a bet already agreed to with a party..That's not how bets work..esssspecially when BD and your kind do this thing..you're a shitful poster with a terrible reputation..BD wants no part of your account..

I don't know how they do things in the Middle East but in Murica, we honor bets, tbh..

Lol shit sink, you can't bet two different parties? Why is that again? Because you are a pussy faggot? I don't see how betting Splits interferes with the Nono bet but I could see you offing yourself as interfering with your payment responsibilities to him. I guess you should try to figure a way to work around that before the end of the series. Cheers.

AchillesHeel
05-28-2014, 12:24 AM

Can't say the same thing about you..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-28-2014, 12:26 AM
BD logic "nobody likes me.. must mean everyone else is a shit poster"

rogues
05-28-2014, 12:27 AM
Lol shit sink, you can't bet two different parties? Why is that again? Because you are a pussy faggot? I don't see how betting Splits interferes with the Nono bet but I could see you offing yourself as interfering with your payment responsibilities to him. I guess you should try to figure a way to work around that before the end of the series. Cheers.
All this month I've seen a few cute little posters come at BD with incoherent and forced attacks..you're one of them..I don't even know who the fuck you are, tbh:lol..

Calispursfan11
05-28-2014, 12:28 AM

Harlemsuckscock.gif

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
All this month I've seen a few cute little posters come at BD with incoherent and forced attacks..you're one of them..I don't even know who the fuck you are, tbh:lol..

:lol at this GNSF, tbh..

rogues
BD logic "nobody likes me.. must mean everyone else is a shit poster"
:lol Frizzell shouldn't you be working on that coaching legacy, tbh..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-28-2014, 12:30 AM
:lol Frizzell shouldn't you be working on that coaching legacy, tbh..

http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/backstagepass/files/2012/08/Thunderstruck-Kevin-Durant-and-Taylor.jpg

King Emmanuel
:lol at this GNSF, tbh..

do you even know what gnsf stands for, you big dummy?

spurraider21
scrub has been playing the gnsf card even though he's been bolded for a minute :lol

Splits
http://wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/blogs/backstagepass/files/2012/08/Thunderstruck-Kevin-Durant-and-Taylor.jpg

Is that Irish Cock?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-28-2014, 12:33 AM

another GNSF ^^

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-28-2014, 12:34 AM
Is that Irish Cock?

nah it's thunder... Irish is like 55

Calispursfan11
05-28-2014, 12:39 AM

Oh, is BD feeling attacked? Is he? Poor BD. He must be sooo sad.

Franklin
05-28-2014, 06:31 AM
Thunderup (BD) and Irishock, tbh.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDdgFvLfs0RLRw3utAKCDeOpRa37lds IdwpsqOrsqakL7p9Qe_

Budkin
05-28-2014, 12:23 PM
GG thunderup! Best of 3 now...

BermudaSooner
05-28-2014, 12:30 PM

I don't know what it means, but then I'm very sure I don't want to.

KobeOwnsDuncan
05-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Some people just don't know when they are being trolled lol