PDA

View Full Version : HCA

Seefourdc
05-28-2014, 12:29 AM
The Thunder just t-bagged the Spurs 2 games in a row and you guys are hanging your hat on home court advantage?! Come on. Ibaka is balls deep in your offensive scheme and exposing the Spurs true weakness... The scoring comes from dudes who are old and busted and guys like Danny Green can't do anything while dribbling. Shit is over. Surprised if it isn't a back door sweep.

davi78239
05-28-2014, 12:33 AM
And the worst part about it is?? We have this same core coming back next yr.

slick'81
05-28-2014, 12:34 AM

gotta love ayers but atleast bonner should be history

Venti Quattro
05-28-2014, 12:35 AM

And they're gonna lead everyone on with another 60-win regular season.

TheGreatYacht
05-28-2014, 12:35 AM
The Thunder just t-bagged the Spurs 2 games in a row and you guys are hanging your hat on home court advantage?! Come on. Ibaka is balls deep in your offensive scheme and exposing the Spurs true weakness... The scoring comes from dudes who are old and busted and guys like Danny Green can't do anything while dribbling. Shit is over. Surprised if it isn't a back door sweep.
Spurs have players who can step up... Who does Houston have, tbh? 26yr old overrated Parsons who's worse than Green... Flopping ass Harden who's skill level is as good as Gary Neal's... Dwight who shoots free throws like a bitch... Jewemy Win who turns it over like Finals Manu... Omer Asik aka Mini Michael olawakandi

TheGoldStandard
05-28-2014, 12:36 AM
gotta love ayers but atleast bonner should be history

Bonner will be back, come on you know this is happening.

slick'81
05-28-2014, 12:37 AM
Bonner will be back, come on you know this is happening.

Nt listening lalalalalala

ezau
05-28-2014, 12:37 AM
All Spurs championships happened when they had HCA, tbh.

Kyl3
05-28-2014, 12:46 AM
Right now, I wish we were the second seed and Thunder had HCA. Ibaka would have missed the first two home games, then the Spurs could have possibly gone home to close it out in 4 games.

TheGreatYacht
05-28-2014, 12:53 AM
Right now, I wish we were the second seed and Thunder had HCA. Ibaka would have missed the first two home games, then the Spurs could have possibly gone home to close it out in 4 games.
Damn didint think about that, good point lol

DMC
05-28-2014, 12:54 AM

How's your season going?

Seefourdc
05-28-2014, 02:45 AM
How's your season going?

Probably better than yours considering I work in healthcare. Not sure how that is relevant though.

dg7md
05-28-2014, 02:49 AM
We look bad but come on, this series has just been 4 games of total blowouts. Game 5, if we lose, yeah, you're right. If we win Game 5 though it's an entirely different series and the comments shouldn't be so negatively-charged at us. We do what we do, they do what we do. Sometimes we're better, sometimes they are. This is a total tossup series, no clear winner until we know how Game 5 goes. It's a best of 3 where 2 are in SA, it's a fine position to be in with a team as great as OKC.

rascal
05-28-2014, 04:41 AM
We look bad but come on, this series has just been 4 games of total blowouts. Game 5, if we lose, yeah, you're right. If we win Game 5 though it's an entirely different series and the comments shouldn't be so negatively-charged at us. We do what we do, they do what we do. Sometimes we're better, sometimes they are. This is a total tossup series, no clear winner until we know how Game 5 goes. It's a best of 3 where 2 are in SA, it's a fine position to be in with a team as great as OKC.

OK City is clearly better when both teams are healthy.

dg7md
05-28-2014, 07:08 AM
OK City is clearly better when both teams are healthy.

Probably true, but we were better than Miami last year and they won. The best teams don't always win, HCA is something that can interfere with that. We've got a shot at this.

spurspokesman
05-28-2014, 07:14 AM
Funny how a few days changes things. Spurs seem to have gone from sugar to shit, hopefully they show up for game 5 and play spur basketball

DMC
05-28-2014, 09:31 AM
Probably better than yours considering I work in healthcare. Not sure how that is relevant though.

So working in healthcare means your season is going better than mine?

Spur|n|Austin
05-28-2014, 09:47 AM

Being a male nurse counts for nothing.

jag
05-28-2014, 10:01 AM

This is a bold thread with bold predictions. You really went out on a limb with these takes.

I highlighted what I found to be the real thought provoking gems of your piece. Thank you for your contribution.

snickles
05-28-2014, 10:15 AM

i'm glad i'm not sick.....

Budkin
05-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Guys like Green play completely different at home if you haven't noticed. OKC especially is like Kryptonite for us. We got HCA for a reason and this is it.

heyheymymy
05-28-2014, 11:47 AM

lol. what? no way! you work in healthcare?

http://troll.me/images/creepy-willy-wonka/im-intrigued-tell-me-more.jpg

SpurSwag
05-28-2014, 11:51 AM

wow that's actually a great point, that would have been so much better for us lol