PDA

View Full Version : Is God Punishing Spurstalk?

BanditHiro
05-28-2014, 02:41 AM
for all the racism, bigotry, homophobia, and tbh talk? did he send Ibaka to be the angel of the spurs reckoning?

mudyez
05-28-2014, 02:55 AM
we deserve it.

fuck you stupid gay ass god!

Horry Hipcheck
05-28-2014, 05:47 AM
for all the racism, bigotry, homophobia, and tbh talk? did he send Ibaka to be the angel of the spurs reckoning?

There is no god.

But yes.

EVAY
05-28-2014, 05:51 AM
Of course. Because god really pays attention to what is going on in these things.

Uriel
05-28-2014, 06:42 AM
Of course. Because given all the problems in the world--poverty, social injustice, prejudice and discrimination, nuclear proliferation, global warming, and the systematic subjugation of women and racial minorities--God has nothing better to do than influence the outcome of a basketball game.

TampaDude
05-28-2014, 06:48 AM
There is no god.

^this, tbqh

Please, folks...stop with the superstitious nonsense. Teams determine the outcome of games, not some fictional deity.

TampaDude
05-28-2014, 06:49 AM
Of course. Because given all the problems in the world--poverty, social injustice, prejudice and discrimination, nuclear proliferation, global warming, and the systematic subjugation of women and racial minorities--God has nothing better to do than influence the outcome of a basketball game.

:lol Exactly.

siraulo23
05-28-2014, 06:59 AM
awesome thread, made me lol

would read again

deserves more replies

littlecoyotecoin
05-28-2014, 07:05 AM
awesome thread, made me lol

would read again

deserves more replies

I guess I can stop attending my Agnostics Anonymous meetings. Seems like ST threads qualify.

james evans
05-28-2014, 07:08 AM
speaking as a spurs fan, the one good thing about miami winning last year is that the bigots in texas didn't get to celebrate a title. most racists are cowards and hide behind keyboards spreading hate. no, i'm not one that wants to integrate with these type of people. but hey, we are talking about texas citizens. You can't expect much from that state anyway.

mudyez
05-28-2014, 07:39 AM
God owes one to the jew comishs!

Pretty fair deal imo.

baseline bum
05-28-2014, 07:42 AM
That faggot is punishing Turnobili's no soy creyente.

Jodelo
05-28-2014, 07:58 AM
There is no god.

:toast Finally a smart one.

RD2191
05-28-2014, 08:52 AM
:toast Finally a smart one.
God will come soon, and the look on your face will be priceless.

The Reckoning
05-28-2014, 09:01 AM
godvine.com

start praying

Russ
05-28-2014, 09:04 AM
Actually, it's punishment for the constant complaining about the refs.

Jodelo
05-28-2014, 10:51 AM

:lmao:lmao Good one.

heyheymymy
05-28-2014, 11:25 AM
lotta prayers up in okc.

baseline bum
05-28-2014, 11:33 AM

Prime Jesus got nailed to a cross at 33, so what's that nigga gonna do as a TOSB?

Darius Bieber
05-28-2014, 12:48 PM
Dang I thought all Spurs fans were pretty much Catholic... I am a pretty strong believer in God, but the Spurs are shooting themselves in the foot. No act of Spurstalk angered God enough for Backdoor sweep in 2012, for 6 in 2013 and for another backdoor sweep in 2014.

hitmantb
05-28-2014, 12:53 PM
This is by far the most spoiled fan base in all of NBA. Heck if you go to Hupu China forum for Spurs:

http://bbs.hupu.com/spurs

The fans there are much much more supportive and appreciative of GDP's twilight years and have much more reasonable expectations. Just think about what Jordan/Hakeem/Shaq were doing at age 38, it is a miracle for Spurs to be legit contenders this late in Duncan's career, when he can not even score 1v1 against Perkins/Adams.

It is a miracle how much longevity Popovich squeezed out of the GDP core and how close (with extremely lucky shooting from Green) he got the Spurs to a title last year. The talent gap against prime Heat/Thunder is gigantic and Spurs fans are blaming the coach and players.

This will be a small market team in the bottom half of the league for the next decade, you really don't understand how special GDP is.

SnakeBoy
05-28-2014, 12:58 PM
This is by far the most spoiled fan base in all of NBA. Heck if you go to Hupu China forum for Spurs:

The fans there are much much more supportive and appreciative of GDP's twilight years and have much more reasonable expectations. Just think about what Jordan/Hakeem/Shaq were doing at age 38, it is a miracle for Spurs to be legit contenders this late in Duncan's career, when he can not even score 1v1 against Perkins/Adams.

It is a miracle how much longevity Popovich squeezed out of the GDP core and how close (with extremely lucky shooting from Green) he got the Spurs to a title last year. The talent gap against prime Heat/Thunder is gigantic and Spurs fans are blaming the coach and players.

This will be a small market team in the bottom half of the league for the next decade, you really don't understand how special GDP is.

Good post! I'm appreciative of all Pop and GDP have given us but at the same time I'm looking forward to the long rebuilding process just so all these bitch fans will go away...hopefully.

RD2191
05-28-2014, 01:24 PM

:sleep

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 01:35 PM
Yuppers

DieHardSpursFan1537
05-28-2014, 02:25 PM
If we ask God for forgiveness, will he injure Ibaka again?