PDA

View Full Version : Seriously

Horse
05-28-2014, 07:59 AM
Please if you've given up for whatever reason get the fuck out of here! Like drago said "To the end'

Spurs_Be_Beastin'
05-28-2014, 08:36 AM
Spurs finna win 2 in a row bitchessss.
they will wake up.

Spurs9
05-28-2014, 08:43 AM
We got this horse, gonna win big at home

Vash StampedE
05-28-2014, 09:47 AM
I can understand why many here think the outcome won't go the way we think it would when we won the first 2 games. Series advantage is definitely on OKC's side, coinciding with Ibaka's return. They made adjustments in game 3. I think Spurs did too, evidently during the 1st quarter of game when Parker and Duncan were able to find their spots in the paint. They weren't able to sustain it, unfortunately.

Let's just hope Pop makes adjustments for game 5, like putting Diaw in the starting lineup to create more space for parker to operate. To Pop, we trust :toast

BadOne
05-28-2014, 11:13 AM
This is a different Spurs and Thunder team than 2 years ago. Considering that we play better at home (not counting game 2 of the Mavs series), and that we still managed to lose by less than 20 on nights when OKC plays superb as well as gets ref lubed the whole way thru games 3 and 4, I like our chances to compete in game 5 better this year than back in 05 when they had a possessed James Harden to add to the Westbrook / Durant onslaught.

The question is whether or not the refs will give us the calls they did not in OKC, AND if they will stop calling every single drop of sweat that falls onto Westbrook and Durant during game 5. Either way, I hope the Spurs respond well. I knew we weren't gonna sweep this team, even if Ibaka was out, but it's amazing how much our starters (namely Parker and Duncan) seem to be so timid at attacking these past two games since the return of Serge...even when Ibaka goes to the bench. I agree that Pop has a better basketball mind than Brooks, but I do not think he has the competitive urgency that Brooks had during games 3 and 4 (more 3 than anything). I do expect that to change in game 5. These guys are all competitors. As much as we hate our team going thru this as mere fans, I can imagine that they are tired of being on the wrong side of history time and time again. The only thing we can't control is the refs, their stupid calls and our wide open shooters making shots. Diaw, Green and Leonard all need to sink their wide open shots. No excuses. Manu makes them when their contested oddly enough, but if he's wide open, for whatever reason he bricks it.

Let's hope our crowd can energize our boyz back into this series. If we lose game 5 though, and manage to lose the series, it's gonna be an extremely long summer for the franchise and one Mr. Timothy Theodore Duncan.

GO SPURS GO!

xtremesteven33
05-28-2014, 11:20 AM
Im not blaming the refs for last night. This one was on the Spurs. Im not putting this entirely on Parker but he deserves about 70% of the blame IMO. At this point in his career he should be the fearless leader and orchestra tor of the offense. I understand Ibaka is one hell of a roaming defender, but he has to be able to figure this out and not let it make him a complete non factor. Dish out shots and get these guys in foul trouble. When Parker is unable to get his shot off he goes invisible mode. Especially on defense. (40 points for Westbrook??!!)