PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling BS here, but I'd like a majority opinion

Blake
05-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Is this a huge lie or is there really a legitimate chance he's telling the truth here:

I expected somebody to finally catch on but they never did. Nobody who isn't totally deaf dumb and blind could do that badly. What I did was give out the exact opposiite of what I was playing last season. My son played a couple years ago.

If the majority rules in his favor, I'll apologize and never bring it up again.

leemajors
05-28-2014, 08:15 AM
Bullshit.

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 08:18 AM
It's a deflection tactic. It's his M.O. When you pin him down on a point, he pulls the "l'm just having fun with you" shit. It would be believable if he hadn't spent the last two hours being a raging lunatic.

mouse
05-28-2014, 08:57 AM
If Avante posted it? The $hits "Legit!

I. Hustle
05-28-2014, 09:20 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/45028316.jpg

mrsmaalox
05-28-2014, 09:27 AM
I don't care about football so I don't read that forum, but the aftermath of that particular incident spilled over into here and I think pretty much everyone called bullshit. It sounds just like Avante's usual deflections around here.

DMC
05-28-2014, 10:11 AM
Why does it matter? If he lost money, he knows it. If he never bet anyhow, he's lying about that too. In the grand shimmy, it doesn't matter what he did. He portrayed himself as a loser here and that's how he shall be remembered.

Avante
05-28-2014, 10:31 AM
The bottom line on these types of forums (a lot of dumb kids in hiding talking shit) is make an impact. I know how to do that. I work off of you guys. You set it all up for me and I know what to do with it. Look at the threads that go 12 plus pages, yep...conflict and turmoil, that's what you people get your nut over and it's real obvious. So I run with it.

I've talked about how to win $$$$ playing the NFL point spread, yes they is a science to it. If ya don't believe that just look at home and road. If we can see a diffference there what's that tell us? I'm a student of a few pro gamblers who have explained how they play. Now is anyone that schooled in this going to be picking 50%, hahaha!!!!! Of course not. I hit over 66% last season which is around my norm. I don't give out free plays but will this season because I finally got the tournament I wanted.

The bottom line is get everyone talking about I'm a master at that. If there were intelligent adults here I'd do it diffferently, that isn't the case.

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 10:33 AM
Yeah, who cares?
Just that mudbug Blake trying to stir up trouble.
Apparently you never grew up because you act like the immature ignorant school bully.
You should spend a hell of a lot more time examining and judging yourself, and allow others to do as they wish as long as it does not interfere with what you like to do.
This is why you are considered such a sick pathetic troll on this site.
Ok, now go ahead and spread some lies about me, in 3,2,1.
I'm sure you will start by calling me a liar and that you don't lie on here, which is BS and another lie.
How does it feel to be known as such a consummate liar?
You're probably that way in real life too tbh.

I. Hustle
05-28-2014, 10:33 AM
The bottom line on these types of forums (a lot of dumb kids in hiding talking shirt) is make an impact.

Who is talking shirt?! I, my friend, am no shirt talker. I might be a bullshirter on occasion but aside from that... no shirt will be talked from me.

mrsmaalox
05-28-2014, 10:37 AM
The bottom line on these types of forums (a lot of dumb kids and senile old farts in hiding talking shit) is make an impact. I know how to do that. I work off of you guys. You set it all up for me and I know what to do with it. Look at the threads that go 12 plus pages, yep...conflict and turmoil, that's what you people get your nut over and it's real obvious. So I run with it.

I've talked about how to win $$$$ playing the NFL point spread, yes they is a science to it. If ya don't believe that just look at home and road. If we can see a diffference there what's that tell us? I'm a student of a few pro gamblers who have explained how they play. Now is anyone that schooled in this going to be picking 50%, hahaha!!!!! Of course not. I hit over 66% last season which is around my norm. I don't give out free plays but will this season because I finally got the tournament I wanted.

The bottom line is get everyone talking about I'm a master at that. If there were intelligent adults here I'd do it diffferently, that isn't the case.

fify

Avante
05-28-2014, 10:37 AM
Yeah, who cares?
Apparently you never grew up because you act like the immature ignorant school bully.
You should spend a hell of a lot more time examining and judging yourself, and allow others to do as they wish as long as it does not interfere with what you like to do.
I'm sure you will start by calling me a liar and that you don't lie on here, which is BS and another lie.

My son Mason ....."who is this Blake weirdo?' That's when we decided to fuck with the freak, the dummy too dumb to see it, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Avante
05-28-2014, 10:38 AM
fify

I doubt anyone here other than myself is over 30.

Katherine Robinson
05-28-2014, 10:39 AM
Avante is truly a wonderful heel for this forum, not a day goes by that a handful of people don't try to wrangle with him.

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 10:42 AM
Yeah, who cares?

So avante is essentially admitting that he's your definition of a troll in that he comes on here just to fuck with everyone but you make no mention of that? He even acknowledges now that he's lying after the fact and all I hear from you is crickets...go ahead and tell avante how he's a troll that deserves to be "bashed" by you because he's a liar.

We will wait.

Avante
05-28-2014, 10:42 AM
Avante is truly a wonderful heel for this forum, not a day goes by that a handful of people try to wrangle with him.

I have fun with human nature. I once listed a mile long list of sprinters from black schools, huge list (track site) guy comes back..."you spelled Ellerbe wrong"...hahahaha!!!!!!!! That's the mentality on these boards and it's funny.

Avante
05-28-2014, 10:44 AM
So avante is essentially admitting that he's your definition of a troll in that he comes on here just to fuck with everyone but you make no mention of that? He even acknowledges now that he's lying after the fact and all I hear from you is crickets...go ahead and tell avante how he's a troll that deserves to be "bashed" by you because he's a liar.

We will wait.

The trick is to get everyone talking about you, make that impact. Now you have an audience.

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 10:45 AM
The trick is to get everyone talking about you, make that impact. Now you have an audience.
Super

mrsmaalox
05-28-2014, 10:47 AM

We will wait.

Not gonna happen. He's 100% bonafide hypocrite.

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 10:49 AM
Not gonna happen. He's 100% bonafide hypocrite.

At least his pal SBM admits to being a hypocrite...Xmas seems to be a little off his rocker...like he dropped acid one to many times in the 70's.

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 10:52 AM

We will wait.

Not gonna read you anymore, you're not worth the time.
So fuck off, liar! :lmao

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 10:56 AM
Not gonna read you anymore, you're not worth the time.
So fuck off, liar! :lmao

Lol!!!!! So someone calls you out for being a hypocrite and gives you the opportunity to put your money where your giant mouth is and it's "you hurt my feelings so your a liar"!!

LOL!!! How very adult of you.

:lol

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 10:57 AM
Lol!!!!! So someone calls you out for being a hypocrite and gives you the opportunity to put your money where your giant mouth is and it's "you hurt my feelings so your a liar"!!

LOL!!! How very adult of you.

Did not read your BS.
Fuck off, liar! :lmao

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Did not read your BS.

Lol!!! Lashing out! You know you're a hypocrite and it's eating away at you.

leemajors
05-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Lol!!! Lashing out! You know you're a hypocrite and it's eating away at you.

Be careful, he may accuse you of having pants on fire next.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 11:02 AM
Avante is so pathetic, he is so upset that his lies of being an NFL betting expert were exposed that he has to cling to the lamest possible excuses to keep the fantasy going :lol

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Did not read your BS.
Which Ivy League school did you go to, hypocrite?

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:03 AM
Which Ivy League school did you go to?

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 11:04 AM
It's a simple question, hypocrite, yet you keep dodging it...

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:06 AM

Clipper Nation
Hypocrite

xmas1997
Hypocrite

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 11:10 AM
Hypocrite

mrsmaalox

He didn't go to an Ivy League school----he escaped from the "Ivy League Rest and Retirement Home". Don't worry they are looking for him now, his Depends change is waaay overdue.

xmas1997

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 11:11 AM
^ Hypocrite

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:12 AM
^ Hypocrite

Fuck off, liar! :lmao:rollin

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 11:12 AM
Hypocrite

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:13 AM

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 11:13 AM
^ Hypocrite.

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 11:14 AM
Ladies and gentlemen...Xmas has gone down via TKO...he has stopped fighting and has retreated off to the locker room while throwing out drive by's...he's a wounded animal that may or may not fight another day.

Avante
05-28-2014, 11:19 AM
Like I've said this is what most the posters here want to do, yep....talk shit while hidden away. I know that and have fun with it.

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 11:20 AM

Hey Avante...it's the boogie man....also known as Kool.....:lol
You ready to fall to the floor pain...yes? OK here we go. ..say it with me....dick, pussy, cum yum yum. :lol

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:20 AM
Ladies and gentlemen...Xmas has gone down via TKO...he has stopped fighting and has retreated off to the locker room while throwing out drive by's...he's a wounded animal that may or may not fight another day.

Fuck off, liar! :rollin:lmao:lol

mrsmaalox
05-28-2014, 11:21 AM
:lol losing it

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Like I've said this is what most the posters here want to do, yep....talk shit while hidden away. I know that and have fun with it.

I am having fun with it too.
I have them following me around like zombie lap dogs now.
And in their stupidity they think they have won some mythical contest.
I give them my patent answer and then laugh in their vain attempts to rile me, simply because that is really all they are worth anymore.
They lie about everything anyway, so why not?

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:25 AM
:lol losing it

Fuck off, liar! :lol

Avante
05-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Hey Avante...it's the boogie man....also known as Kool.....:lol
You ready to fall to the floor pain...yes? OK here we go. ..say it with me....dick, pussy, cum yum yum. :lol

Sure....dick, pussy, cum yum yum....ya see little man it's nothing, zero, yawn...while you're all jacked over it. I know, ya don't get it.

Avante
05-28-2014, 11:28 AM
I am having fun with it too.
I have them following me around like zombie lap dogs now.
And in their stupidity they think they have won some mythical contest.
I give them my patent answer and then laugh in their vain attempts to rile me, simply because that is really all they are worth anymore.
They lie about everything anyway, so why not?

You've been kicking ass my friend, and all these dumbass kids know it. Ya see bro they don't know anything.

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:30 AM
Sure....dick, pussy, cum yum yum....ya see little man it's nothing, zero, yawn...while you're all jacked over it. I know, ya don't get it.

Hey, I like that too, I'm gonna use the "yawn" word with my reply too.

mrsmaalox
05-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Hey, I like that too, I'm gonna use the "yawn" word with my reply too.

But there's a yawn emoticon! Just post that a million times, it'll get your point across for sure.

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:34 AM
But there's a yawn emoticon! Just post that a million times, it'll get your point across for sure.

Yawn. Fuck off, liar!:lol

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:37 AM
You've been kicking ass my friend, and all these dumbass kids know it. Ya see bro they don't know anything.

I know, but they really didn't deserve the benefit of my knowledge, truth, and humor.
I should have been ignoring them and giving them my patent answer all the time.
From now on that is my schtick with them whenever I see them.
They constantly lie, and lie, and lie. It's all they know.

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 11:45 AM

everyone knows you're jealous of Kool....you want the attention and all I do is steal your shine.....

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 11:45 AM
Yawn. Fuck off, liar!:lol

So what happened to your ass on Xmas of 97...care to tell?

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 11:52 AM
So what happened to your ass on Xmas of 97...care to tell?

It was posted somewhere on here, nothing earth shattering, but it was great for me though.
Honestly, I don't care to share it with the trolls on here though.
And they are too ignorant, lazy, and retarded to look it up for themselves.
Besides they will just do their troll thing, lie, twist, spin, and make baseless accusations.
It isn't worth my effort tbh.
Thanks for asking though.
You are one of the few posters on here who I get in arguments with but you don't act like an immature kid, except of course when you feel you need to brag about some sexual issue. No offense meant.

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 11:58 AM
It was posted somewhere on here, nothing earth shattering, but it was great for me though.
Honestly, I don't care to share it with the trolls on here though.
And they are too ignorant, lazy, and retarded to look it up for themselves.
Besides they will just do their troll thing, lie, twist, spin, and make baseless accusations.
It isn't worth my effort tbh.
Thanks for asking though.
You are one of the few posters on here who I get in arguments with but you don't act like an immature kid, except of course when you feel you need to brag about some sexual issue. No offense meant.

Please share....don't hide this wonderful experience my brotha

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 12:00 PM

It's the least I can do to show my revulsion with them.
And because every one of them are really quite stupid, they get bored really fast when they can't get a rise out of me.
Trolls lie, and when their lies have no effect, they slink back into the holes or mudbug buckets they crawled out of.
:lmao

ChumpDumper
05-28-2014, 12:19 PM
You are talking shit while hidden away.

And your new attempt to rationalize your terrible gambling record is hilarious.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2014, 12:21 PM

What are the Ivy League universities, Avante?

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 12:30 PM
Please share....don't hide this wonderful experience my brotha

I wouldn't mind, Kool, but there are valid reasons, already given that caution me not to.
Just suffice it to say that you would be disappointed in the reason because it is really quite banal to everyone but me.

Avante
05-28-2014, 12:31 PM

Columbia
Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Brown
Penn
Cornell
Dartmouth

Now tell me amigo, which school had the last Olympic 4x1 relayer?

Ya also want the SWAC how about the MEAC?

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 12:31 PM

Yawn. Fuck off, liar! :lol:lmao:rollin

ChumpDumper
05-28-2014, 12:36 PM
Columbia
Harvard
Yale
Princeton
Brown
Penn
Cornell
Dartmouth
Thanks!

Now tell me amigo, which school had the last Olympic 4x1 relayer?

Ya also want the SWAC how about the MEAC?No thanks. I'm not running a trivia contest.

spurraider21
05-28-2014, 12:37 PM
^ Hypocrite.
Why do you insist on these daily arguments with Avante and Mouse?

Avante
05-28-2014, 12:38 PM
Thanks!
No thanks. I'm not running a trivia contest.

Dude, I can run down every league, ok? Remember....football/track...fan.

Avante
05-28-2014, 12:39 PM
Why do you insist on there daily arguments with Avante and Mouse?

He's obviously fucking retarded.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2014, 12:40 PM
Dude, I can run down every league, ok? Remember....football/track...fan.
I just wanted you to list the schools of the Ivy League.

I might ask for another one later, so be ready!

Avante
05-28-2014, 12:43 PM
I just wanted you to list the schools of the Ivy League.

I might ask for another one later, so be ready!

I don't have to be ready, it just flows.

ChumpDumper
05-28-2014, 12:46 PM
I don't have to be ready, it just flows.Be ready to flow!

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 12:47 PM
I think you guys broke xmas1997. I'm concerned for his well being, tbh.

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 01:05 PM
I think you guys broke xmas1997. I'm concerned for his well being, tbh.

Think again.
Notice I laugh at them?
Anyway, thanks for the concern, it's misplaced.

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 01:10 PM
Your laughing reads a bit maniacal, buddy.

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 01:18 PM
Your laughing reads a bit maniacal, buddy.

Then your definition of "maniacal" and mine differ greatly.

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 01:19 PM
Then your definition of "maniacal" and mine differ greatly.

They usually do.

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 01:22 PM
They usually do.

It doesn't matter anyway.
I have other real situations that bother me that no mere message board could ever intrude upon to give me anything but a passing interest.

bigzak25
05-28-2014, 01:26 PM
Xmas, your troll fighting powers of being repetative, hypocritical, and laughing at nothing are unrivaled. Bravo. I'm not the biggest fans of chump, blake, or johnsmith, but I'd rather read what they have to say. Throw your magic evil defeating ring in the fire and shut the fuck up for a while. If you don't like shit, why wallow in it. I know you're closer to death than most of us, and I'm sure you want to make your mark, but damn, could you pick something else?

Avante...constantly seeking approval from people that are sick of him and his boring ass threads. The ship has sailed old man. You say your a badass in real life. Well, apparently no one in your real life gives a fuck enough about you to keep you busy, or else you wouldn't spend so much of your goddamn time boring the fuck out of people that hate you. Except maybe your one fan, xmas.

You two should goto hollywood, make another grumpy old men, and then pick out your plot for burial and just count the minutes.

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 01:29 PM
I'm not the biggest fans of johnsmith, .

Huh...I've always sorta like your posting too. That's a real bummer.

bigzak25
05-28-2014, 02:00 PM
Well you hardly post now, but I remember a less stable johnsmith for some reason....its been a while though.

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 02:07 PM
Well you hardly post now, but I remember a less stable johnsmith for some reason....its been a while though.

Is this the same bigzak who went to the GTG at Chris Madrids?

Avante
05-28-2014, 02:09 PM
Xmas, your troll fighting powers of being repetative, hypocritical, and laughing at nothing are unrivaled. Bravo. I'm not the biggest fans of chump, blake, or johnsmith, but I'd rather read what they have to say. Throw your magic evil defeating ring in the fire and shut the fuck up for a while. If you don't like shit, why wallow in it. I know you're closer to death than most of us, and I'm sure you want to make your mark, but damn, could you pick something else?

Avante...constantly seeking approval from people that are sick of him and his boring ass threads. The ship has sailed old man. You say your a badass in real life. Well, apparently no one in your real life gives a fuck enough about you to keep you busy, or else you wouldn't spend so much of your goddamn time boring the fuck out of people that hate you. Except maybe your one fan, xmas.

You two should goto hollywood, make another grumpy old men, and then pick out your plot for burial and just count the minutes.

I wouldn't worry about it too much little guy, I don't.

GoodOdor
05-28-2014, 02:18 PM

bigzak, using his crazy retard powers for good for once in his life, going in on them faggots avante and xmas.

mouse
05-28-2014, 02:28 PM
he dropped acid one to many times in the 70's.

What else was the 70s good for ?

mouse
05-28-2014, 02:31 PM
Huh...I've always sorta like your posting too. That's a real bummer.

He's talking about back in the day when you was out of controll remember the many smack offs and mini meltdowns ? You used to bash our cheesesy photoshops those were the days :smokin

mrsmaalox
05-28-2014, 02:34 PM

BOOM!

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 02:39 PM
He's talking about back in the day when you was out of controll remember the many smack offs and mini meltdowns ? You used to bash our cheesesy photoshops those were the days :smokin

Yeah...I was in my mid 20's and thought pretty highly of myself...I still think pretty highly of me, I'm just a lot more tired now cause of kids and wife...the energy it takes to make fun of someone can be better put to use nowadays.

Every once in a while though a poster like Xmas comes along and it's impossible to resist.

Spur|n|Austin
05-28-2014, 04:06 PM

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140423215906/vampirediaries/images/b/b2/Mr.T-LOL.gif

spurraider21
05-28-2014, 05:19 PM

post of the month

mouse
05-28-2014, 08:20 PM
Yeah...I was in my mid 20's and thought pretty highly of myself...I still think pretty highly of me, I'm just a lot more tired now cause of kids and wife...the energy it takes to make fun of someone can be better put to use nowadays.

Every once in a while though a poster like Xmas comes along and it's impossible to resist.

you come a long way.....

eGblsNXkJog

DJR210
05-28-2014, 10:14 PM

**starts slow clap**

DJR210
05-28-2014, 10:18 PM

Lmfao, now you're getting owned by people who are sick of you IRL too??

Avante
05-28-2014, 10:19 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73853

Maybe this guy could use some pointers.

Avante
05-28-2014, 10:19 PM
Lmfao, now you're getting owned by people who are sick of you IRL too??

Who isn't sick of you?

DJR210
05-28-2014, 10:21 PM
Who isn't sick of you?

Why you here humping legs, following me around? I know you're only defending the honor of your girl, but chill w/ that

Avante
05-28-2014, 10:23 PM
Why you here humping legs, following me around? I know you're only defending the honor of your girl, but chill w/ that

I don't follow anyone around that's your gig. I just noticed that all you do is mess with people, why?

Blake
05-29-2014, 12:14 AM
I don't follow anyone around that's your gig.

liar.

Avante
05-29-2014, 12:43 AM
liar.

Who do I follow around, would love to see that.

Leetonidas
05-29-2014, 12:50 AM

BigZak going HAM :wow

Avante
05-29-2014, 12:56 AM
BigZak going HAM :wow

The guy is a bore. So obviously he's going to slam, he wishs he got the same kind of action.

Clipper Nation
05-29-2014, 07:41 AM

^ The goods ^

Blake
05-29-2014, 07:55 AM
Who do I follow around, would love to see that.

Me for one.

Two lies in one thread. You're on a roll, fet man.

mouse
05-29-2014, 11:38 AM

I don't think so the bigzax at the gtg liked you and we all had a blast drinking, you would have to be bi-polar to like someone one day then hate them the next day.

Besides the bigzak your talking about is not bigzax that post here.

Avante
05-29-2014, 01:19 PM
Me for one.

Two lies in one thread. You're on a roll, fet man.

Are you kidding me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrsmaalox
05-29-2014, 01:42 PM
I don't think so the bigzax at the gtg liked you and we all had a blast drinking, you would have to be bi-polar to like someone one day then hate them the next day.

Bullshitter :lol You're really enjoying trolling xmas, huh?

mouse
05-29-2014, 03:55 PM
Bullshitter :lol You're really enjoying trolling xmas, huh?

post the link or show the quote of me TRollin xmas.

mrsmaalox
05-30-2014, 09:20 AM
post the link or show the quote of me TRollin xmas.

leemajors
05-30-2014, 09:57 AM
I don't think the post by bigzax had anything to do with hate, just tired of seeing the same shit over and over and over

Big Worm
05-30-2014, 11:42 AM
I don't think the post by bigzax had anything to do with hate, just tired of seeing the same shit over and over and over

This Bigzax foo can do something about by making "his own" topics cuz

just a thought pat na

6o5tJiIOBBI