PDA

View Full Version : houston man cancels daughter's quinceanera cuz he didn't like her dance partner

Trill Clinton
05-28-2014, 09:42 AM
http://i57.tinypic.com/29pr90h.jpg

A man has been accused of hurting his 14-year-old daughter last month in southeast Houston after he found out she had chosen a black teenager to be her partner for a quinceanera dance, officials said.

Aaron Aranza (http://www.spurstalk.com/?controllerName=search&action=search&channel=news%2Fhouston-texas%2Fhouston&search=1&inlineLink=1&query=%22Aaron+Aranza%22), 37, is charged with injury to a child connected to the alleged incident that occurred on April 11 in the 5500 block of Woodlark, according to court documents filed in the case.

According to the documents, the girl was having a party at her maternal grandmother's house to practice quinceanera dancing. She chose a friend, a 15-year-old African-American boy, as her dance partner.

When he learned of this, Aranza became angry, according to the documents. He went outside to the front yard where the partygoers were gathered and told them it was canceled.

The documents state he then used a racial epithet to refer to the young man when he asked his daughter if she wanted the teen as her dance partner. "Are you serious?" Aranza asked her.

According to the documents, Aranza pushed the young man, saying "I don't care that you are a kid."

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Houston-man-accused-of-beating-daughter-who-5507003.php

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2014, 10:01 AM
You can't blame the father for his feelings on interracial dating. But he should have taken a step back and thought about it before acting. He certainly didn't handle it appropriately. Hopefully, he'll take some time try to make amends with his family and possibly to the young man who he derided.

DMC
05-28-2014, 10:07 AM
Pinche llantas.

The Gemini Method
05-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Stupid wetback hating on a mayate...fuckin' racist folks.

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 11:47 AM
That Mexican would shit himself if he found out the kids father was some rich athlete or entertainer he'd sell his daughter in a nano second...LOL fucking poor people

xmas1997
05-28-2014, 12:06 PM
That Mexican would shit himself if he found out the kids father was some rich athlete or entertainer he'd sell his daughter in a nano second...LOL fucking poor people

Sad, but true.
Too many racists on all sides of the issue and from every ethnic group.
It may take a couple more generations of children before it disappears.

Big Empty
05-28-2014, 02:10 PM
donald sterling is smiling somewhere

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2014, 02:22 PM
donald sterling is smiling somewhere

Everytime I read one of your posts, I end up with "drivin' faster in my...car" stuck in my head for the next hour or so

Big Empty
05-28-2014, 02:23 PM
Everytime I read one of your posts, I end up with "drivin' faster in my...car" stuck in my head for the next hour or so
ha ha ha great great song

mrsmaalox
05-28-2014, 02:32 PM
Stupid wetback hating on a mayate...fuckin' racist folks.

It's a common thing with some ignorant Hispanics-----you know, the "at least I'm not black" sense of superiority.

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 02:59 PM
STP blows.

The Gemini Method
05-28-2014, 03:15 PM
It's a common thing with some ignorant Hispanics-----you know, the "at least I'm not black" sense of superiority.

Yeah, I got that when I was on a consulting board for a non-profit out here in the Santa Ana area. You'd get that tenfold and it is hilarity at its finest.

Two10Whitey
05-28-2014, 03:18 PM
I've been reading a lot of messed up new from the H. WTF is wrong with people.

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2014, 03:45 PM
STP blows.

your mom blows

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 04:38 PM
your mom blows

I assume she at least tried it a few times, but I don't know for sure.

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2014, 04:43 PM
I assume she at least tried it a few times, but I don't know for sure.

speaking off...that phrase never made sense to me..."blow job".
also, "giving head". when I was younger, I wasn't sure which party that meant. Seems like the girl would be "taking head".

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 04:45 PM
speaking off...that phrase never made sense to me..."blow job".
also, "giving head". when I was younger, I wasn't sure which party that meant. Seems like the girl would be "taking head".

It's best not to ask too many questions.

Franklin
05-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Asians are the most racist people in the world imho that's why they've maintained their pedigree so well

m>s
05-28-2014, 06:00 PM
article is misleading, dude got in trouble for pushing the kid not for being a wacist meanie :cry

Katherine Robinson
05-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Asians are the most racist people in the world imho that's why they've maintained their pedigree so well

They've lost their racist ways after a generation or two in the US, coincidentally these less racist generations of Asians aren't very good at math.

Franklin
05-28-2014, 06:47 PM
Most yellow residents in the US came over during the late 1990s and 2000s (like djohn) imho, from the pisshole in the far east. Don't think the majority of them have lived in the US for one generation or two otherwise they wouldn't have been so dumb tbh.

Infinite_limit
05-28-2014, 06:56 PM
The entire globe agrees Blacks are the bottom of the barrel. Exhibit A: Africa and it's useless culture.

CubanSucks
05-28-2014, 08:07 PM
The entire globe agrees Blacks are the bottom of the barrel. Exhibit A: Africa and it's useless culture.

this is true. Over the course of all human history the pecking order is pretty much

white >> east asian >>> middle eastern >>>>> the brownies of the Americas

and then the bottom of the barrel, da birfplace of humankind!!!, the descendants of people who never wanted to make or find anything better, blacks

DJR210
05-28-2014, 09:59 PM
Left off the word "demonic" from the thread title