PDA

View Full Version : The stupidity we See....

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:00 PM
..here.

cantthinkofanything (just an example) said.....you'd teach them old blues to HS juniors. That was his attempt at talking shit. No thought process of any kind which is what we see far too much of that here.

Now lets look at that.

Them old blues is chocked full of songs about drugs, sex, murder, booze and wicked women. Not something you'd want to turn HS kids on to. College....sure! There are CD's out they dedicated to blues songs about sex, drugs, alcohol. Kids don't need to be listening to that stuff, yes I know they hear that rap crap but it's not taught in HS.

Would you little shits at least think a little bit before posting....ok? I understand the limitations here but damn.....

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:03 PM
Exhibit A of the stupidity we see here:

..here.

cantthinkofanything (just an example) said.....you'd teach them old blues to HS juniors. That was his attempt at talking shit. No thought process of any kind which is what we see far too much of that here.

Now lets look at that.

Them old blues is chocked full of songs about drugs, sex, murder, booze and wicked women. Not something you'd want to turn HS kids on to. College....sure! There are CD's out they dedicated to blues songs about sex, drugs, alcohol. Kids don't need to be listening to that stuff, yes I know they hear that rap crap but it's not taught in HS.

Would you little shits at least think a little bit before posting....ok? I understand the limitations here but damn.....

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:07 PM
pay attention to me!...

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Exhibit A of the stupidity we see here:

We need some nicknames here, I think I have the perfect one for this little shit.

Clipper "Never Posted A Thread" Nation

Hmmm...how bout...Clipper "You're A Faggot" Nation

I like it.

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Yep, I'm spoiled,

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2014, 04:11 PM
awesome, can my nickname be Skyvester Pantaloons?

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:12 PM
Exhibit B:

We need some nicknames here, I think I have the perfect one for this little shit.

Clipper "Never Posted A Thread" Nation

Hmmm...how bout...Clipper "You're A Faggot" Nation

I like it.
Exhibit C:

Yep, I'm spoiled,

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:16 PM
awesome, can my nickname be Skyvester Pantaloons?

Nope!

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:17 PM
Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

There we have it gang a perfect example of that stupidity I was talking about. This guy is the ultimate example.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:18 PM
Exhibit D:

There we have it gang a perfect example of that stupidity I was talking about. This guy is the ultimate example.

mrsmaalox
05-28-2014, 04:19 PM
http://d2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net/meme/125136

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Sad to watch isn't it? Poor little kids.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:22 PM
Exhibit E:

Sad to watch isn't it? Poor little kids.

Blake
05-28-2014, 04:24 PM
Attention whore desperate for validation

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:25 PM
Do I own me a CN or what, hahaha!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
Exhibit F:

johnsmith

No...he's making fun of you

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:26 PM
Being able to get people to make fun of you isn't "owning"...it's being made fun of

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:27 PM
Attention whore desperate for validation

Don't you think by now I've figured it out that nobody here is going to give anyone props? That's why I jacked around with the football picks, more fun that way. Nobody was going to.....wow guy great job.....right?

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:28 PM
No...he's making fun of you

I've been making fun of him ever since I got here doesn't everyone?

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Don't you think by now I've figured it out that nobody here is going to give anyone props? That's why I jacked around with the football picks, more fun that way. Nobody was going to.....wow guy great job.....right?

That's simply not true...no one is going to give you props because you're a proven liar....if someone else in this site had success, you'd see many congratulatory posts.

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:29 PM
Being able to get people to make fun of you isn't "owning"...it's being made fun of

How does a total moron like CN make fun of anyone?

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:29 PM
I've been making fun of him ever since I got here doesn't everyone?

Let me see if I can explain something like this to someone as narcissistic as you. Everyone is laughing AT you right now, not WITH you. When you feel like you're making fun of someone and "owning" them, there is a good chance you're wrong.

Get it?

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:30 PM
That's why I jacked around with the football picks

Protip: sucking at football picks is not "jacking around with" them, no matter how many lame excuses you come up with...

Avante
That's simply not true...no one is going to give you props because you're a proven liar....if someone else in this site had success, you'd see many congratulatory posts.

I have never seen anyone give props for anything, you have?

johnsmith
How does a total moron like CN make fun of anyone?
Look at all his posts that are quoting you...that's how.

cantthinkofanything
05-28-2014, 04:31 PM

I gave your mom props. First in the butt and then in her mouth.

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:31 PM
Let me see if I can explain something like this to someone as narcissistic as you. Everyone is laughing AT you right now, not WITH you. When you feel like you're making fun of someone and "owning" them, there is a good chance you're wrong.

Get it?

What I get is that here you are, yet again while you do nothing else. Ever thought of standing on your own?

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:32 PM

I've posted here for damn near a decade...I've seen many heartwarming threads here and tons of "congrats"...people announce the birth of their kids here, there have been marriages that happened because of this site.

You don't see that because you're only worried about getting attention and starting flame wars. Right now for instance I'm wasting my time responding to you because you're a troll that really doesn't give a fuck.

Avante
I gave your mom props. First in the butt and then in her mouth.

This is that stupidity I was talking about.

Clipper Nation
What I get is that here you are, yet again while you do nothing else. Ever thought of standing on your own?

Whimper-wahhhhhh

johnsmith

Jesus fucking Christ....will you please for the love of god use a different insult that you haven't been using for the past 3 years over and over again.

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:33 PM
I've posted here for damn near a decade...I've seen many heartwarming threads here and tons of "congrats"...people announce the birth of their kids here, there have been marriages that happened because of this site.

You don't see that because you're only worried about getting attention and starting flame wars. Right now for instance I'm wasting my time responding to you because you're a troll that really doesn't give a fuck.

Then leave, see ya!

cantthinkofanything
This is that stupidity I was talking about.

IDK...it made me laugh a little.

Avante
Jesus fucking Christ....will you please for the love of god use a different insult that you haven't been using for the past 3 years over and over again.

When you stand on your own I will.

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:34 PM
When you stand on your own I will.

Shocking

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:34 PM
To all you Avantewannabes...

See how easy this was. WHAM!..hee they come, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Take notes fans.

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:35 PM
Avante...it's important you know this...if we met in real life, I'd win in a fight

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:35 PM
Shocking

Dude, stop following me around...ok? START THREADS....crawl off my leg...ok

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:36 PM

See how easy this was. WHAM!..hee they come, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

Take notes fans.
Once again bragging about being shitted on by the forum at large.... I guess an old faggot such as yourself has little else to be proud of :lol

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:37 PM
Dude, stop following me around...ok? START THREADS....crawl off my leg...ok

Why is it so important to you that others start threads?

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:38 PM
Avante...it's important you know this...if we met in real life, I'd win in a fight

Trust me on this little guy if you ever layed a hand on me I'd break you into a half dozen pieces real slow and laugh as I did it. Three sailors in a row boat equipped with sling shots vs a battleship would stand a better chance.....got it midget!

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:38 PM
I can't wait to hear how avante was a old sprinter and footballer and lifted since he was a kid

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:39 PM
Trust me on this little guy if you ever layed a hand on me I'd break you into a half dozen pieces real slow and laugh as I did it. Three sailors in a row boat equipped with sling shots vs a battleship would stand a better chance.....got it midget!

No...I'd win...trust me

Avante
Once again bragging about being shitted on by the forum at large.... I guess an old faggot such as yourself has little else to be proud of :lol

You mean by those who argue with everyone?

johnsmith
You're a little bitch and everyone knows it

Clipper Nation
You're fat, slow, and old

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:40 PM
You mean by those who argue with everyone?

What argument is there? It's nearly unanimously agreed upon that you're an old faggot....

Blake
05-28-2014, 04:40 PM

:lol

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:41 PM
No...I'd win...trust me

No you wouldn't and it would get ugly real fast. I'd tear your fucking head off little guy, then ram whats left of you into a dumpster.

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:42 PM
No you wouldn't and it would get ugly real fast. I'd tear your fucking head off little guy, then ram whats left of you into a dumpster.

Nope, you're a little bitch and I'm too much man for you. It's obvious

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 04:42 PM
Are you guys talkin' 'bout who would win a fight in real life . . . on the internet?

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:43 PM
What argument is there? It's nearly unanimously agreed upon that you're an old faggot....

Who really carews little guy? Really, does it matter at all?

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:43 PM
Remember, I actually played football at a level that doesn't involve flags around your waist...so I'm faster than you too

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:44 PM
Who really carews little guy? Really, does it matter at all?

Your useless track-and-field/blues trivia doesn't matter at all, but that doesn't stop you from posting it....

Avante
Nope, you're a little bitch and I'm too much man for you. It's obvious

I was a footballer and am a long time lifter little man. Way too big and stronge for an obvious midget like you.

johnsmith
Are you guys talkin' 'bout who would win a fight in real life . . . on the internet?

Check PM

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:45 PM
I was a footballer and am a long time lifter little man. Way too big and stronge for an obvious midget like you.

Lol...I called that didn't i?

Dude, I actually played college ball...you played flag football.

Avante
Your useless track-and-field/blues trivia doesn't matter at all, but that doesn't stop you from posting it....

You following everyone around whining doesn't matter at all and you keep on doing it.

Avante
Lol...I called that didn't i?

Dude, I actually played college ball...you played flag football.

I played HS/Naval base/Adult City League....get it right.

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:46 PM
I can't wait to hear how avante was a old sprinter and footballer and lifted since he was a kid

johnsmith
I played HS/Naval base/Adult City League....get it right.

You played high school football (where no one can get cut) and then flag football

Clipper Nation
You following everyone around whining doesn't matter at all and you keep on doing it.

I don't whine, tbh.... in fact, the only one whining in here is you....

:cry "Everyone's stupid but me!!!" :cry

:cry "My track-and-field/blues trivia IS relevant!!!" :cry

:cry "But but but those WERE Mason's picks, honest!!!" :cry

:cry "I lift, I swear!!!" :cry

Avante
That hs gotten be the record for the quickest second page in history, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:47 PM
You talk like a guy hiding behind a keyboard ya know?

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:47 PM
That hs gotten be the record for the quickest second page in history, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!

It's also a record for being called fat and a faggot the most times in a short span.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:48 PM

Thanks entirely to your 25 posts in your own thread and counting....

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:48 PM
I don't whine, tbh.... in fact, the only one whining in here is you....

:cry "Everyone's stupid but me!!!" :cry

:cry "My track-and-field/blues trivia IS relevant!!!" :cry

:cry "But but but those WERE Mason's picks, honest!!!" :cry

:cry "I lift, I swear!!!" :cry

Where do you see any whinning there that's just me talking facts.

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:49 PM
Thanks entirely to your 25 posts in your own thread and counting....

Hurts don't it little guy,

Avante
It's also a record for being called fat and a faggot the most times in a short span.

By those who do nothing else but that.

ohmwrecker
Where do you see any whinning there that's just me talking facts.

Talking facts . . . in hiding.

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:50 PM
This is way too easy, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:50 PM
Where do you see any whinning
In your posts....

Hurts don't it little guy,
No, it's actually amusing seeing you pad your own page counts and then brag as if that actually means anything, tbh....

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:51 PM
Talking facts . . . in hiding.

I showed my gym/library/recording studio, where were you?

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 04:52 PM

Probably whipping somebody's ass tbh.

johnsmith

Lol!!! That must mean you're not a huge fat tub of shit.

Avante
In your posts....

No, it's actually amusing seeing you pad your own page counts and then brag as if that actually means anything, tbh....

I guess I could stop posting threads and just leech off everyone else like you do, you really that simple?

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 04:53 PM
It's been fun avante...remember though, you're a huge pussy that can't back up any of his claims regarding physical attributes and I would fuck your world up.

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:53 PM
Probably whipping somebody's ass tbh.

I took some pictures of my Fortress of Soltitude and posted them right here.

I have a hard time with you whipping any ass.

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:54 PM
It's been fun avante...remember though, you're a huge pussy that can't back up any of his claims regarding physical attributes and I would fuck your world up.

Trust me little man you'd be the bug and I'd be the windsheild....got it!

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:55 PM
I guess I could stop posting threads and just leech off everyone else like you do, you really that simple?

No, you should probably keep spamming new threads for every mundane thought that crosses your mind, it's definitely been working out for you and you definitely don't end up getting shitted on in all of them :tu

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 04:55 PM
I took some pictures of my Fortress of Soltitude and posted them right here.

So wrong yet again.

I have a lot of things in my house I don't use very much.

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:57 PM
No, you should probably keep spamming new threads for every mundane thought that crosses your mind, it's definitely been working out for you and you definitely don't end up getting shitted on in all of them :tu

That would beat the hell out of following people around just to bitch at them, don't you ever get tired of that simple shit?

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 04:58 PM
That would beat the hell out of following people around just to bitch at them

You do both, tbh....

Avante
05-28-2014, 04:58 PM
I have a lot of things in my house I don't use very much.

I have a bench press right in the middle of a small room, trust me it's there for a reason.

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:00 PM
You do both, tbh....

I rarely enter others threads for any reason while ...ALL...you ever do is follow others around whining about something. That is 100% of what you do here.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:04 PM
I rarely enter others threads for any reason while ...ALL...you ever do is follow others around whining about something. That is 100% of what you do here.

You are following me around and bitching at me at this very moment, tbh.....

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 05:05 PM
I have a bench press right in the middle of a small room, trust me it's there for a reason.

Let's pretend for a moment that you do have a bench press, that you actually use it and that you can lift a substantial amount of weight. How does that make you a good fighter? I know lots of guys who are big and strong, but can't fight for shit.

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:07 PM
You are following me around and bitching at me at this very moment, tbh.....

It sucks doesn't it and this is all you ever do. Dude, are you really as simple as you appear, you never ever have anything all your very own to share? Doesn't this.... dumb little kid with a big mouth talking shit in hiding...get boring?

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:09 PM
It sucks doesn't it

Yes, it does.... you should probably stop being an old faggot, tbh....

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:09 PM
Let's pretend for a moment that you do have a bench press, that you actually use it and that you can lift a substantial amount of weight. How does that make you a good fighter? I know lots of guys who are big and strong, but can't fight for shit.

I was a running back and sprinter, very quick hands and feet and very agile. Exceptionally strong andf a total animal. Mean! I was a standout wrestler and simply have..."it'. Usually I can just stand up and whatever hassle was going to be is over.

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:11 PM
Yes, it does.... you should probably stop being an old faggot, tbh....

You start posting threads and I'll stop.....deal?

johnsmith
05-28-2014, 05:13 PM
I was a running back and sprinter, very quick hands and feet and very agile. Exceptionally strong andf a total animal. Mean! I was a standout wrestler and simply have..."it'. Usually I can just stand up and whatever hassle was going to be is over.

Lol...all of that was decades ago...I would whip your ass in your prime and now it wouldn't even be fair. You're a pussy in hiding.

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:15 PM
Lol...all of that was decades ago...I would whip your ass in your prime and now it wouldn't even be fair. You're a pussy in hiding.

That was 40 pounds of muscle ago little guy. Trust me half pint kicking your flea bitten ass wuld be easier than typing about it.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:18 PM
You start posting threads and I'll stop.....deal?

Counter offer: you stop being an old faggot and I'll start posting threads....deal?

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:19 PM
That was 400 pounds of fat ago little guy. I now weigh 800 pounds.

fify

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Counter offer: you stop being an old faggot and I'll start posting threads....deal?

Post a thread and we have a deal. Something real..ok?

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 05:23 PM
That was 40 pounds of muscle ago little guy. Trust me half pint kicking your flea bitten ass wuld be easier than typing about it.

Age and bulk is going to hinder your movement. It's highly likely that you aren't quite the fighter you think you are.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:24 PM
Post a thread and we have a deal. Something real..ok?
Already pussying out of the bet, I see....

Stop being an old faggot and I'll post a thread, that's the deal, period....

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:27 PM
Age and bulk is going to hinder your movement. It's highly likely that you aren't quite the fighter you think you are.

As ya know I;m a football/track freak, it's because those were my sports. Well I never stopped lifting and running, I'm in better shape today than I was as a kid, yes not as flexible but that's it. Now add years and years in that work world building up a meanness. I understand you...MUST...run me down all you can this isn't where ya want to play that. I'm a big strong guy with a mean streak not afraid of anyone.

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:28 PM
Already pussying out of the bet, I see....

Stop being an old faggot and I'll post a thread, that's the deal, period....

So I need to do what in my attempt to escape old faggotry...?

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 05:32 PM
As ya know I;m a football/track freak, it's because those were my sports. Well I never stopped lifting and running, I'm in better shape today than I was as a kid, yes not as flexible but that's it. Now add years and years in that work world building up a meanness. I understand you...MUST...run me down all you can this isn't where ya want to play that. I'm a big strong guy with a mean streak not afraid of anyone.

I'm not really running you down specifically. I'm just highly suspicious of internet braggarts. Honestly though, when was the last time you were in a real fight?

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:32 PM
So I need to do what in my attempt to escape old faggotry...?

Stop posting threads forever
Stop spamming track-and-field trivia forever
Stop spamming about the blues forever
Stop spamming about football history forever
Stop slobbering over Russell Wilson forever
Stop being an attention whore forever
Admit that you are not a betting expert and that your record really was horrible the past two years

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:36 PM
I'm not really running you down specifically. I'm just highly suspicious of internet braggarts. Honestly though, when was the last time you were in a real fight?

About two years ago in a Walmart parking lot, I 'd left my wallet at the check out. While I was gone two young guys starting hassling Judy (she is a looker) they thought she was alone.

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 05:40 PM
About two years ago in a Walmart parking lot, I 'd left my wallet at the check out. While I was gone two young guys starting hassling Judy (she is a looker) they thought she was alone.

And? Did you fight two younger guys? Is Judy into that?

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:40 PM
Stop posting threads forever
Stop spamming track-and-field trivia forever
Stop spamming about the blues forever
Stop spamming about football history forever
Stop slobbering over Russell Wilson forever
Stop being an attention whore forever
Admit that you are not a betting expert and that your record really was horrible the past two years

Lets look at those...

You post a thread and I won't on a dailey basis
Ok no track....trivia
I don't spam the blues
I could post...BOO!...4 pages
I know all there is to know about betting the NFL, all of it....yes me and Masoin fucked around with Blake.

Best I can do.

Dude, are you really this afraid to stand on your own?

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:41 PM
Lets look at those...

You post a thread and I won't on a dailey basis
Ok no track....trivia
I don't spam the blues
I could post...BOO!...4 pages
I know all thee is to betting the NFL, all of it....yes me and Masoin fucked around with Blake.

Best I can do.

Dude, are you really this afraid to stand on your own?

Sorry, son.... I laid out the terms, take it or leave it....

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:42 PM
Sorry, son.... I laid out the terms, take it or leave it....

Sorry son but something tells me you'd be as bad with threads as you at this. So just keep humping away that's all you're good for.

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 05:47 PM
Sorry son but something tells me you'd be as bad with threads as you at this. So just keep humping away that's all you're good for.

Old Faggot pussying out, not a surprise....

Avante
05-28-2014, 06:07 PM
Old Faggot pussying out, not a surprise....

You were asking a hell of a lot more of me than I was of you midget. Why is posting a thread such a big deal to you? I needed to do this and do that and that and this just to get a thread out of you, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously guy all internet silliness aside....what is wrong with you?

KarmaKarma
05-28-2014, 06:09 PM
http://d2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net/meme/125136

:lol

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 08:16 PM
You were asking a hell of a lot more of me than I was of you midget. Why is posting a thread such a big deal to you? I needed to do this and do that and that and this just to get a thread out of you, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously guy all internet silliness aside....what is wrong with you?
I laid out the terms and you pussied out, end of story....

Katherine Robinson
05-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Four pages already, Avante?

Clipper Nation
05-28-2014, 08:51 PM

When you post 47 times in your own thread, it tends to drag on for multiple pages :lol

Avante
05-28-2014, 09:55 PM
I laid out the terms and you pussied out, end of story....

Why do you never ever answer anything asked of you?

CN, why the anger and the negavity? You are always in a bad mood, why?

Avante
05-28-2014, 09:56 PM

The trick is.....give them what they want.

Avante
05-28-2014, 09:56 PM
When you post 47 times in your own thread, it tends to drag on for multiple pages :lol

How would you know you've never posted a thread.