PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: yo jacob

m>s
05-28-2014, 05:54 PM
did that slow moving car in front of you really piss you off while you were pushing those carts? :lol tbh...

Franklin
05-28-2014, 06:43 PM
at least nobody is taking 2011 away from him...

m>s
05-28-2014, 06:51 PM
he'll post in here after his shift ends i guess

King Emmanuel
05-28-2014, 06:52 PM
wow i thought mavs fans were supposed to be united

Franklin
05-28-2014, 07:04 PM
Mavs fans talk more shit against each other than against fans outside their fan base, it has been a tradition of them Mavs fans since before 2011 imho.

:lol treadmill job
:lol 31yr old virgin
:lol paying 250 for a handjob
:lol picklebreath

Jacob1983
05-28-2014, 08:31 PM
Pushing carts outside? You really think that's what I do at Target? Silly pecker.

POPownsJackson
05-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Pushing carts outside? You really think that's what I do at Target? Silly pecker.
:lol working at target

Jacob1983
05-28-2014, 08:38 PM
Hope you lose everything, faggot.

ImDaNuts
05-28-2014, 08:43 PM
Clean up in Aisle 4 pal

Jacob1983
05-28-2014, 09:00 PM
I don't clean up aisles either. If you guys were so dedicated to destroy me, shouldn't you have paid more attention to my previous posts to know what I do at Target?

spurraider21
05-28-2014, 09:08 PM
I don't eatfried cheeseballs, ass fuck. And I do get exercise. Can any of you peckers go up and down ladders, push metal carts, pick up and load 40 pound bags of dog food? Can any of you pull a bale out of a baler? Can you pick up 20 pound wooden pallet with your bare hands? I do that shit for at least 7 hours per shift. Thank you and choke on Barkley's jizz.
Be grateful I don't have connections with Satan. Scary but also amazing to think of what I would be like if I had supernatural abilities.

ImDaNuts
05-28-2014, 09:12 PM
:rollin You have to get your Grade 10 for that job?

m>s
05-28-2014, 09:41 PM
there's literally no way that wasn't you brah

m>s
05-28-2014, 09:49 PM
my intention wasn't to embarass you tbh i just thought it was funny and wanted to see your reaction

could there possibly be two 30ish angry socially awkward guys working at target in the same city?

Kyle Orton
05-28-2014, 10:43 PM
I don't clean up aisles either. If you guys were so dedicated to destroy me, shouldn't you have paid more attention to my previous posts to know what I do at Target?
You work at Stacy, 121 and Custer or the one next to Chili's?

Ricky Davis
05-28-2014, 11:06 PM
tbh I'm sort of jealous of that nigga Jacob. Pretty stress free job, normal working hours, and not bad for his health :tu

TDMVPDPOY
05-28-2014, 11:14 PM
tbh I'm sort of jealous of that nigga Jacob. Pretty stress free job, normal working hours, and not bad for his health :tu

dont know how much he gets paid, but casual or part time shelfing jobs that is just to put stock on shelves gets paid like 20bucks an hour down here...but u only have like 1shift per week or someshit, still good pay though

DD
05-28-2014, 11:16 PM
Still haven't figured out whose troll Jacob is

Ricky Davis
05-28-2014, 11:18 PM
I'm legitimately not trolling or anything but if you have a degree and stick after it, is it really that bad? Couldn't you move up into a manager type position after awhile? Sure you're not gonna make DMC-type money but it will be enough to pay the bills and live comfortably. If you want to be a good degenerate goyim who drops hundreds at the bar every weekend, wants to get drunk in all the major countries, and spend hundreds of dollars on outfits to go ooga booga at the club then it's a different story

Jacob1983
05-28-2014, 11:19 PM
I push "tubs" and "flats" which are called vehicles according to the slave masters. I don't push shopping carts outside. That's the worst job in the entire store. Can any of you tiny peckers make a bale? Be honest, do you even know what a bale is?

m>s
05-28-2014, 11:22 PM
I push "tubs" and "flats" which are called vehicles according to the slave masters. I don't push shopping carts outside. That's the worst job in the entire store. Can any of you tiny peckers make a bale? Be honest, do you even know what a bale is?

except for the post of yours that was quoted in this thread admitting that you push carts. I'm not even against you but be honest did you make that post? How many angry disgruntled 30 year olds could be at one target

Jacob1983
05-28-2014, 11:24 PM
If I see a stray shopping cart inside the store, I will push it to the front. If I'm outside, fuck no. Ain't my job brotha. But seriously how many of you lazy office Monday through Friday working no nights and weekends fuckers know what a bale is?

m>s
05-28-2014, 11:25 PM
Is that supposed to be an insult? I like not working nights and holidays. Maybe if you actually looked for a job between your last meltdown and now you wouldn't have to either.

Ricky Davis
05-28-2014, 11:26 PM
If I see a stray shopping cart inside the store, I will push it to the front. If I'm outside, fuck no. Ain't my job brotha. But seriously how many of you lazy office Monday through Friday working no nights and weekends fuckers know what a bale is?

i don't know because that's your job, not mine. That's the free market system for you. everyone has to specialize in something so we all have more free time

Jacob1983
05-28-2014, 11:33 PM
I just laugh at people that shit on me constantly. Usually, they are sitting comfortably at a dwsk behind a computer posting pics of themselves at Chipotle on Facebook at work. I'm at my sweat shop job busting my ass just to get a damn break. I've got swear dripping off my face and my heart is racing. Constantly on the go. Can any of you fucks say that? Let's put you in manual labor and see how you like it, I don't think you would be a happy camper.

Ricky Davis
05-28-2014, 11:35 PM
it's not that hard dude, i've done that shit before and worse. it's pretty fucking stress free compared to an office job. Hard labor is supposed to be fun for men. I would do blue collar work in a warehouse for the rest of my life if it was enough to pay the bills. the worst thing that happens to you at Target is that you deal with an impatient customer as opposed to screwing up a million dollar project in a white collar job

Franklin
05-28-2014, 11:39 PM
my intention wasn't to embarass you tbh i just thought it was funny and wanted to see your reaction

could there possibly be two 30ish angry socially awkward guys working at target in the same city?
umm... no, otherwise the guys would've found each other and got married, and Jacob's virginity would've been long gone tbh.

m>s
05-28-2014, 11:42 PM
I just laugh at people that shit on me constantly. Usually, they are sitting comfortably at a dwsk behind a computer posting pics of themselves at Chipotle on Facebook at work. I'm at my sweat shop job busting my ass just to get a damn break. I've got swear dripping off my face and my heart is racing. Constantly on the go. Can any of you fucks say that? Let's put you in manual labor and see how you like it, I don't think you would be a happy camper.

i did manual labor (landscaping) when I was fresh out of high school and going to community college so get off your high horse you ain't special. You should really read this it could do you a lot of good:

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/3930620

HI-FI
05-28-2014, 11:43 PM
Still haven't figured out whose troll Jacob is
Kori Ellis imo

Jacob1983
05-28-2014, 11:43 PM
Why so interested in my sexual activities? Do you want me to hump you or something? I'm not gonna do that if you are offering. If I hump something it's gonna be a female in her 20s from Europe, Asia, or Australia.

m>s
05-28-2014, 11:44 PM
^theres that gen-y entitlement again

You'd be lucky to bed a fat American with your attitude

Jacob1983
05-28-2014, 11:50 PM
Brainwashing from birth til you're 18 can do that to you. Not my fault, bitch. I got drilled into my head that a belief in God, a college degree, and doing the right thing would give me a decent life.

m>s
05-28-2014, 11:55 PM
"Not my fault"

thats your problem, it is your fault. You took the easy route and when adversity presented itself you cowered away. You don't want to help yourself because you're a whiny little degenerate puss. I should've stopped and kicked your ass to build a lil character. Back in the homeland your type is ostracized...smh a German who doesn't want to work if that doesn't beat it all. You're a disgrace.

Ricky Davis
05-28-2014, 11:58 PM
Brainwashing from birth til you're 18 can do that to you. Not my fault, bitch. I got drilled into my head that a belief in God, a college degree, and doing the right thing would give me a decent life.

fuck what's with this constant shitty attitude? What's the point of having a quitter attitude all the time? I don't get it

Franklin
05-29-2014, 12:04 AM
it's the sad part of our society imho. Jacob was taught to be a good kid when he was young and he therefore behaved that way, only to find out that he was fooled by the society. You did nothing wrong imho, if anything, you shouldn't have quit your profession so early only to start a career in a boring industry on a deadend job. I respect those who choose to be celibates voluntarily but it seems you do not fill in that category, you want pussies bad but can't get any which is pathetic. Why can't you just be a happy celibate like me, going back to college and enjoying your life as long as you are pleased?

Jacob1983
05-29-2014, 12:05 AM
Quitter? You fucking serious? I spent 5 and a half years at 3 different colleges to get a piece of paper that said I graduated from college yet I'm a quitter?

m>s
05-29-2014, 12:08 AM
Quitter? You fucking serious? I spent 5 and a half years at 3 different colleges to get a piece of paper that said I graduated from college yet I'm a quitter?
Psychology requires a masters or doctorate to even enter the field....

If you only wanted to go to school for four years then you should have picked something that requires only a four year degree. Yes that means actually studying hard and challenging yourself instead of slacking off to lolpsychology.

Franklin
05-29-2014, 12:12 AM
You should've seriously considered going back to college for a higher degree if you're so unsatisfied with your life and Target job, and that's exactly what I did 2 yrs ago. I'm now living a happy life (which I could only dream of when I was working at that treadmill job), with a bright future ahead of me. Damn it, I would've got laid multiple times the past year if I wanted to tbh, and there are quite some fine bitches in our school. College whores are easy to get these days and they are much cleaner as well than those random bitches from the streets tbh.

Franklin
05-29-2014, 12:19 AM
If you want some incentives to go back to college, I may give you one here... just imagine in hot summer days, bitches ambling on the campus with their thin white shirts half wet by sweat and pink bras seen through the shirts, the scent flowing into your nose and directing your eyes down to their round supple booties... If you are lucky enough, wind blows in and lifts up her skirt a bit to reveal part of her sexy ass, if not the entirety of it.

Blake
05-29-2014, 08:08 AM

I think I made a bale once or twice while working at heb as a teenager.

Is it the large flat pile of boxes you tie up with zip ties that comes out after you throw all the empty cardboard boxes into the big flattening machine?

hehateme
05-29-2014, 11:06 AM
damn you guys are going to push this fucker of his edge and he's going to pull a columbine on that poor target...

m>s
05-29-2014, 12:50 PM
I can only speak for myself personally but I'm not trying to troll the dude, I legitimately feel sorry for him and want to help. Dude just needs a father figure in his life to show him how to be a man, now I may be about 6 years his junior but if need be I can fill the role. Dude just gets too angry over the internet, I wish there were a way I could talk to him face to face. I'll tell ya what jake, I'll take you fishing like your father never did and we can have father son bonding and talk about ways to improve your situation.

Greg Oden
05-29-2014, 01:34 PM
tbh Jacob if I was you I would head over to the target food court and fling hot dogs at incoming nigs until your manager asks what you are doing then reply with a flying elbow off the soda machine imo

Franklin
05-29-2014, 05:59 PM
Jacob was just one of the many poor dudes who got fooled by the society when he was a kid, and fooled again when he was grown. I think the society is applying completely different doctrines to kids and adults. Education is very important and essential but you cannot count on school or teacher to give you the knowledge, you need to count on yourself to procure it. Then when he is out of school and stuck in a deaded job he is complaining about people not helping him enough. He can't even figure out who are genuinely trying to help him (like me and m>s) and who're just trolling him (the vanilla company).

The biggest problem with Jacob is his ultra-reliant personality imho. It seems he's always wishing other people to help him and that's exactly why he always blames his own personal failures on others. Sure he is working hard but he is not working the right way I think. He clearly lacks the sense of what he ought to do and what his goal is, imho. Dude needs to act like an adult male being the pilot of his own life imho.

Jacob1983
05-29-2014, 09:31 PM
If I was in better shape and had a better dental plan, I'd probably be in a fight club to be honest.

Ricky Davis
05-30-2014, 07:55 AM
Jacob was just one of the many poor dudes who got fooled by the society when he was a kid, and fooled again when he was grown.

so? we all got fooled...

he is complaining about people not helping him enough. He can't even figure out who are genuinely trying to help him (like me and m>s) and who're just trolling him (the vanilla company).

people not helping him enough?? rofl. I remember when he made that thread asking for advice on how to get out of his situation, plenty of people came forward yet he just kept complaining. He's one of those people who just needs attention and once he gets it, he just complains even more to get more attention starting det vicious cycle.

Franklin
05-30-2014, 08:41 AM
No we ain't helping him enough (in Jacob's own opinion at least). You should've given him all your money and even your wife's pussy then he would possibly feel satisfied, too bad I have neither thing to give him since I'm a brokeass student and a lifelong celibate :depressed. Obviously he wants more than just plain advice imho.

monosylab1k
05-30-2014, 08:56 AM
If I was in better shape and had a better dental plan, I'd probably be in a fight club to be honest.

sup Jacob, tbh you'd make a great addition to the Brony family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0M5fvDumtM

DD
05-30-2014, 09:03 AM

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/smilies/rofl.gif

Jacob1983
05-30-2014, 02:04 PM
One of my problems my whole has been that I've let people walk over me and treat me like I'm their bitch. I'm serious about the fight club. Being able to duke it out with the possibility of beating the shit out of someone would help me greatly with stress.

spurraider21
05-30-2014, 02:21 PM
One of my problems my whole has been that I've let people walk over me and treat me like I'm their bitch. I'm serious about the fight club. Being able to duke it out with the possibility of beating the shit out of someone would help me greatly with stress.
there is a reason why the 1% are usually skinny nerdy guys and not fake tough gym rat muscle types, excluding professional athletes. your priorities are all fucked up, worrying more about punching people than making something of yourself

Jacob1983
05-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Punching someone would make me happy. I know that you peckers on here and everyone else thinks I'm this pathetic pessimistic pussy but I have a dark side to me. My shitty conscience is probably the only thing that stops me from being a fuckin' psycho.

Franklin
05-30-2014, 08:51 PM
I know it's not easy to live a celibate life but it doesn't mean an evil mind is the only way out of such mental stress imho. There's a difference between a voluntary celibate (like myself) and a miserable dude who can't get any pussies, but the boundary is fluid rather than rigid. You don't have no bitch because you can't afford one, so why don't you simply accept the fact and live happily as a celibate like I do? A well-educated dude should never make himself unhappy just because of a bitch or not having one.

Strange Love
05-30-2014, 09:01 PM
Punching someone would make me happy. I know that you peckers on here and everyone else thinks I'm this pathetic pessimistic pussy but I have a dark side to me. My shitty conscience is probably the only thing that stops me from being a fuckin' psycho.

I agree.

Guys like you can snap at any time and go on a killing spree. You're one mental breakdown from going into a school or movie theater and shoot some people up.

Blake
05-30-2014, 09:35 PM

Can you afford a karate class?

leemajors
05-30-2014, 09:42 PM
Can you afford a karate class?

Or just a punching bag and Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit on repeat

Blake
05-30-2014, 10:00 PM
7zJCeDE8IZw

Jacob1983
05-30-2014, 10:25 PM
Can't even afford monthly payments on my college loans so please tell me how am I going to afford a weapon? Thank you. Besides, weapons are for pussies in my opinion. If I ever go psycho, I will use my hands.

m>s
05-30-2014, 10:34 PM
well you didn't expect to pay off college loans without a job requiring a college degree did you?

Jacob1983
05-30-2014, 10:51 PM
I was sadly naive and did not think it through. Bad decision making runs in the family. My bloodline is terrible with money.

m>s
05-30-2014, 10:52 PM
how come since then you didn't like learn a trade or apply to jobs for the past 8 years until you finally landed one?

Jacob1983
05-30-2014, 10:54 PM
I learn things the hard way.

m>s
05-30-2014, 10:56 PM
uhhhhh staying in a dead in job isn't exactly learning, really why don't you make a rule that you apply to a job a day? why not go work as a roughneck on the oil and gas rigs? they can make 80-90k a year no degree required.

Jacob1983
05-30-2014, 10:57 PM
I have obligations.

m>s
05-30-2014, 11:19 PM
what kind of an excuse is that? you can't work a real job because of so called "obligations?" go roughneck they'll make a man out of you and put a few bucks in your pocket.

Kool Bob Love
05-30-2014, 11:34 PM
Lol m>s playing step daddy.

Jacob you're doing great kid. At least you know not to go full potato and shoot up a movie theater or elementary school.

DJR210
05-30-2014, 11:36 PM
did that slow moving car in front of you really piss you off while you were pushing those carts? :lol tbh...

he'll post in here after his shift ends i guess

:lol working at target

Clean up in Aisle 4 pal

:rollin :rollin :rollin

If trolling, best troll job I've ever seen

Jacob1983
05-31-2014, 12:40 AM
With my luck and shitty coordination, I'd probably drop the gun and shoot myself in the dick or eye.

Franklin
05-31-2014, 01:15 AM
I was sadly naive and did not think it through. Bad decision making runs in the family. My bloodline is terrible with money.
Then you should've quit that Target shit and started over as soon as you realized the truth, it's never too late to fix what is wrong imo. Inactivity & pessimism are far worse than mistakes imho.

Franklin
05-31-2014, 01:17 AM
With my luck and shitty coordination, I'd probably drop the gun and shoot myself in the dick or eye.
Shoot in the dick imho then you'd have another excuse for being a lifelong virgin tbh.

Franklin
05-31-2014, 01:29 AM
Seriously though, the advice m>s gave you is true gold, dude knows where gold is and you better trust him. Dude urged me to pursue a profitable profession when I was an undergraduate and when chances were still open, but I didn't listen and I'm up to this day regretting not listening to him tbh. You are a hardcore celibate, Jacob, which can be made a hell of an advantage for you. Just like m>s said, you can even assume a beacon keeper job or something similar. Sure shit is boring as hell and you'd have to live alone somewhere with computer being your only companion, but it wouldn't matter to you would it? You're a lifelong MF'N celibate and you learned to be alone tbh. I'm currently studying at school hoping for the best, but if things fail to turn out the way I desire I'd seriously consider working on an remote island taking care of a beacon. Such jobs are even safer than office white collars and the pay is much better just for the boredom, but again boredom ain't no issue to a celibate like you.

Strange Love
05-31-2014, 01:41 AM
Lol m>s playing step daddy.

Jacob you're doing great kid. At least you know not to go full potato and shoot up a movie theater or elementary school.

Kid? He's like in his 30s. If you haven't gone up the ladder by then you're a loser for life. lol

Working at target at that age is not a great sign for good old Jacob. It will probably get worst from now on.

He's already admitted they refuse to give him a promotion. :lol

Kool Bob Love
05-31-2014, 01:54 AM
Shoot in the dick imho then you'd have another excuse for being a lifelong virgin tbh.

:rollin

sook
05-31-2014, 07:35 AM
Mavs fans talk more shit against each other than against fans outside their fan base, it has been a tradition of them Mavs fans since before 2011 imho.

:lol

This thread is pretty awesome tbh

sook
05-31-2014, 07:45 AM

I've been busy as fuck so I missed this thread ...but holy fuck dude, somebody needs to talk some sense into you ... and I say that in the sincerest way possible. No guarantees in life is all you need to know. You keep digging and maybe you'll find something. Resorting to dead end jobs is not the answer.

Ricky Davis
05-31-2014, 11:02 AM
tbh I would try going off your meds (Xanax, SSRI's, w/e your taking) for a week or two and notice how much better you feel.

No reason to feel that much anxiety working at a place like Target imho

Franklin
05-31-2014, 10:56 PM
I also used to work at a dead end job and most people there I felt were just dicking around, they didn't seem to worry about anything but how much they were gonna get paid at the end of each month. But that's clearly not the case for Jacob, Jacob does't wanna settle there because he's an ambitious dude, and the only possible way for him to realize his dreams is by going back to school and revamping himself with new knowledge and skills that he needs in order to succeed.

Found this article on yahoo just now and I think it may help you a bit, Jacob.
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/17-tips-quickly-paying-down-191300858.html

Jacob1983
05-31-2014, 11:46 PM
I need 900 bucks to start paying off one of my loans monthly. I was told that I would have to pay 10 percent of the total to get in a monthly payment plan. I like the article and story but the guy probably came from a family that doesn't have their head up their ass. If your mom and dad are horrible with money, chances you will be too. I do make sacrifices and live below my means. I never buy video games or expensive phones. I have a prepaid flip phone. I got rid of DirecTV.

m>s
06-01-2014, 12:20 AM
It's been said before you don't have a spending problem, you have an income problem. Don't sell yourself short man, apply to 1 job per day until you finally luck into something. Can't win of you don't try. And 9,000 isn't am astronomical amount of money, I owed 20k and paid mine off in roughly a year. 50k is where "a lot" starts IMO.

Franklin
06-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Jacob needs to know what his real advantage is, imho. Dude is a lifelong celibate which is his biggest advantage over most guys of his generation. Dude can even teach english at highschool level in a 3rd world country without no concern of his bitch cheating on him back home because he doesn't have no bitch at all. Dude doesn't need to sacrifice his dreams just to work at a shitty job & sustain such a living style which he hates so much.

As to the debt, it ain't no pressure compared to what most married hardworking males are facing. While the figure of your debt is certain and limited, a bitch is what people often like to call "blackhole" which would suck up all your possessions and even your life as well. At least you ain't having no bitch so you can start it all over any time, and continue to pursue your dreams as long as you are pleased.

Franklin
06-01-2014, 12:52 AM
Second, we all need to be aware what we live for, imho. Most people work hard their entire life times, sometimes even until their 70s, to leave a fortune to their kids, but what's the point for us celibates in working so hard? What shall we pursue in our lifetimes? My point is this, you are a celibate so you have the rights to live pressure-free and do whatever you like. There's no need to work at a treadmill job that you don't like only to make a living when you are a goddamn celibate imho, you can even live on food stamps for the worst scenario.

Perhaps you're still hoping to get a stupid bitch who looks fine and who loves you for no reasons. I also have such dreams every now and then, to be honest as a fool, but I know there ain't no such true love in the society anymore, especially for guys in their late 20s and early 30s like us. He who rides on a tiger's back is afraid to dismount. You've been a celibate for more than 30yrs and it's already too late to make a change to it, celibacy is just our fate tbh, but it's still not too late to escalate your life imho. Just go back to school to get new knowledge and skills, or like m>s said, start applying for one job per day and someday luck will knock on your door and deliver you a nice contract offer. I have total empathetic sympathy for what you have experienced but it IS your fault if you don't even try to make a change imho.

sook
06-01-2014, 01:21 AM
Jacob needs a paddle to his ass in a sink or swim situation. Change usually takes place when necessity calls for it.

Jacob1983
06-01-2014, 01:22 AM
9000 plus 26000. At least 37,000 in the red right now. That 9000 is for the private one. The 26K is for the federal one and I recently got fucked by the government because they are dumbasses and rejected my renewal application for the IBR. And you're right. My income sucks ass. If I made more money, my problems would be minimal.