PDA

View Full Version : Avante vs johnsmith

Avante
05-28-2014, 05:57 PM
johnsmith looked small and weak beside the monstrous Avante, he also had a funky little limp. The crowd was beginning to feel cheated, what chance would a little man like johnsmith who resembled that skinny guy on the beach have once the vicious Avante started kicking sand in his face? How about slim and none.

The Vegas line had the fight off the board, no action on johnsmith no matter what the odds.

As Avante stepped into the ring the crowd went crazy with....AVANTE! AVANTE! AVANTE!. The big man just winked then did a little James Brown. A few minutes later here came johnsmith he appeared to be getting tired walking to the ring. He was dwarfed by his handlers. The crowd was taking out their disgust on this total mismatch with.....YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! YOU SUCK! the little man could just hang his head.

So there they were David and Goliath but this time not even God could help the midget. After the instructions from the ref johnsmith fainted. The crowd went bonkers....AVANTE! AVANTE! AVANTE!..the big man winked did a little moonwalk and hit the showers.

johnsmith was dropped on his head as they carried him out of the arena on a strecher.

silverblk mystix
05-28-2014, 06:09 PM
:lol:lol:lol

GoodOdor
05-28-2014, 06:11 PM
Avante letting people get in his head, per par.

GoodOdor
05-28-2014, 06:12 PM
Avante, were you twicking your nipples while you were reading this gay fantasy-erotica about you touching another man?

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 06:12 PM
So, what happened with the two young guys in the Wal-Mart parking lot?

Avante
05-28-2014, 06:16 PM
Avante letting people get in his head, per par.

So after his shower the reporters started filing in, Avante was always gracious with his time so he answered all their questions.

NYTimes....did you forsee him fainting?
A....no.
ESPN...will there be a rematch?
A...if the money is right?
SI...how much would you need?
A..a quarter.
GoodOdor...ever thought about bodybuilding, you're a big buffed out dude.
A...dude, take your hand off my ass...ok?

Avante
05-28-2014, 06:18 PM
So, what happened with the two young guys in the Wal-Mart parking lot?

This is the internet guy, are you really going to buy it?

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 06:22 PM
This is the internet guy, are you really going to buy it?

I just wanted to see what you would come up with.

Avante
05-28-2014, 06:24 PM
I just wanted to see what you would come up with.

That's why I didn't go into detail, I knew it would be...sure. So why even ask? Yes little guy I've been in figts, actually fucked, know my music, life weights (wow who else does:rolleyes).

Give it a rest my man , ok?

ohmwrecker
05-28-2014, 06:25 PM
That's why I didn't go into detail, I knew it would be...sure. So why even ask?

Not necessarily. If your story seemed plausible, I might have believed it.

Avante
05-28-2014, 06:28 PM
Not necessarily. If your story seemed plausible, I might have believed it.

We need to talk, ok?

ohmwrecker, I don't really care what you believe or don't believe ok? I don't put too much into guys who do nothing themselves, alright?

GoodOdor
05-28-2014, 06:32 PM
I waited. The room was dark, with only a sliver of light coming through the edge of the blinds, casting just enough visibility in the room to not walk into a wall, but never enough to see anything, like a face. I was on my knees, in just my boxer briefs, staring at the front door of my apartment. Why, might you ask, was I doing such an odd thing?

I was waiting to suck a cock.

A year or two earlier, I had strayed from an all-straight lifestyle, trying my first gay experience in a fit after breaking up with a girl. A girl with whom I was in a six month relationship - isn't that always the way it is? Trying guys after a breakup? I had always wanted to try sucking cock, to be honest, but I felt that I could explain it away if it was after a messy breakup. I had been in college, and I had sucked one of my best friends off - he was gay, and mostly discreet, and it was pretty damn hot, to be honest. However, that is another story, for another time. Today I wanted to do that same act. But not in the same way.

I had met this guy on Craigslist. Well, "met", I suppose, is not really how it went. I posted in the m4m listings, asking for a dominant guy with a big cock that wanted a bottom boy to suck and swallow him, or take a facial. So I guess that isn't really a meeting, but that's just semantics. In any event, I received an answer from a guy that told me he had a shaved 8-inch uncut cock, and he worked out, and he'd be on his way. I knew from experience that he probably wasn't telling the whole truth, but I was thirsty, so I was willing to take whatever showed up. Eight inches is codeword for "I bet I can get away with having an average cock because he won't kick me out once I'm naked in front of him". It usually works. Not because I don't notice that he isn't what he said he was, but rather because once he's in front of me, hard at 5 inches, smelly, fat and hairy, I still want his dick. Yeah, I would have preferred what he advertised, but realistically, that's hard to find on Craigslist anyway.

So I was sitting there, on my knees, waiting for him to show up. I had left my apartment door unlocked, and ajar - not wide open, but just about a quarter inch from being shut, so he would notice that it was inviting him in. Some guys just need that sign to not chicken out. I had been here in this position for about 10 minutes or so, hoping he wouldn't flake out. I had knocked back a couple shots of rum earlier - I usually need a bit of liquid courage to meet up with a guy. You always hear stories about "the craigslist killer" and you do the napkin math, and figure there's no way you'll ever meet an actual killer. The rush is still there though - who will show up, and what will he really want to do? More often he's a bottom that wants to suck you, and that's really the worst you have to worry about.

Soft footsteps jolted me out of my musings. Your mind tends to wander while you're waiting - what else is there to do? I heard my doorknob turn, and I saw the shadow of the door open. I licked my lips, and a rush of adrenaline flowed through my veins. My cock hardened slightly - not fully, but just enough to push against my boxer briefs. Not that I was hiding anything in the first place.

The guy came into the room. Avante he had called himself. I could see his silhouette, but not his face. I could make out a t-shirt, jeans, and a ball cap. He seemed to let his eyes adjust to the darkness.

"You the cocksucker?"

My dick jumped a bit at being called my own personal favorite dirty name.

"Yes sir," I replied. My mouth was drying up like cotton. Hopefully it wouldn't stay like that.

"Good. Time to get to work." I could hear a belt buckle and zipper. My blood was zipping through me - moment of truth. Please, please, please have a nice dick.

Avante stepped closer. Suddenly, I felt a rough hand on my head. It pulled me forward, and I felt his dick touch my cheek. I lifted my hand and took hold of it, guiding it to my mouth.

"Drop that hand bitch." It wasn't a request. I did as told. And then it invaded my mouth. Just as I was praying, it was as he had described. No pubic hair rubbing on my face, no smell of sweat, no bulging belly pushing on my forehead. Just a nice, thick, uncut cock, filling my mouth. I moaned in appreciation, glad that he had told the truth, and even more glad that such a nice dick was making contact with my tongue.

"I knew you'd like it. I'm in a hurry, so make this quick, fag." The word stung - I hated how it made me feel so dirty and yet, it turned me on. Being called names was something that really made me feel weak, in a good way, even as it degraded me. I suppose that's all connected. I tried, unsuccessfully, to put it out of my mind. It's hard to not have a sliver of contempt for yourself when you have a fat cock belonging to a stranger buried in your throat. I reached up - yep, my nipples were hard as rocks.

I focused on my task - I wanted to make this random guy feel good. His dick was thick, with a thin foreskin that rolled easily up and down his cock as I covered it in my saliva. I tried to go down as far as possible - I couldn't quite go all the way. I figured with some time, I could work it all the way down my throat, but he ordered me to be quick, so quick I would be. I wondered where he was planning to shoot his load.

I shifted to his balls - shaved as well. This guy really had a nice package, and he took care of it. This was rare, and I wanted to savor it. Avante had other ideas. He grabbed my left ear, and pulled it backwards. I let my head tilt back, which naturally opened my mouth wider. Instantly his dick was back in my mouth, and he started to thrust his hips, fucking my face as he did so. I decided it was time to sit still and let him do his work. I relaxed as he grabbed my other ear, and started to get a rhythm going.

As Avante continued to thrust in and out of my mouth, I pulled my boxer briefs down and grabbed my own cock. It was hard as a rock as well. I timed my own jacking to his thrusts, my other hand teasing that spot right above my hole. "Mmmm, yeah, take that cock, whore," I heard him whisper. I let myself imagine for a moment that I was a stripper that he had gotten into a back room, and that I was blowing him to make some amount of money. It really turned me on to feel used, and dirty. It helped that I was being used, and being dirty. I had to stop touching myself, as I was on the edge of cumming.

Avante started breathing hard. I could tell that he was staring to get close. It was a little sooner than I wanted, so I tried to pull off to prolong this session. He was having none of that, as he grabbed my head firmly and started pumping faster. It was getting harder to breathe, and I struggled to keep up and time my breaths with his thrusts.

"Here I come, slut. Hope you're ready for this!" With a grunt, he pulled his dick out of my mouth. I held my mouth open, waiting for the inevitable shower of cum. Seconds passed, and all I heard was the quiet squish of his hand on his own dick. My tongue extended, desiring his cum, or the return of his dick. I didn't have to wait long. Without warning, the first stream of cum hit my cheek. The next two sprayed over my tongue and chin, and I quickly closed my mouth and swallowed his cum, tasting the liquid that had been shot in it. Salty, but delicious in its own way. The last couple of shots fell on my cheek, as Avante rubbed his dick on my face and exhaled heavily. I grabbed my own dick again and started jacking furiously. He pulled back as I did so, and as I closed in on my own orgasm, I could hear a zipper and belt buckle in the background.

My body temperature rose, and I could feel my cock fully harden. Suddenly, my orgasm overtook me, and I came heavily, dropping my cum on to the carpet in front of me. I shuddered as I rocked back and forth on my knees, trying not to fall over while not interrupting the flood coursing through my body.

I could hear Avante moving to the door as I came down, relaxed and sated. As I warmed and un-tensed my body, a familiar sense of shame entered my thoughts. I ignored it as best I could. "I'll be in contact cocksucker - and next time, you better be ready for a marathon blow. Later."

The door closed, and I let my body fall backwards. As I played with my softening dick, I felt both anticipation and trepidation for our next meeting. Next time, I would experience that dick fully.

Avante
05-28-2014, 06:33 PM
I waited. The room was dark, with only a sliver of light coming through the edge of the blinds, casting just enough visibility in the room to not walk into a wall, but never enough to see anything, like a face. I was on my knees, in just my boxer briefs, staring at the front door of my apartment. Why, might you ask, was I doing such an odd thing?

I was waiting to suck a cock.

A year or two earlier, I had strayed from an all-straight lifestyle, trying my first gay experience in a fit after breaking up with a girl. A girl with whom I was in a six month relationship - isn't that always the way it is? Trying guys after a breakup? I had always wanted to try sucking cock, to be honest, but I felt that I could explain it away if it was after a messy breakup. I had been in college, and I had sucked one of my best friends off - he was gay, and mostly discreet, and it was pretty damn hot, to be honest. However, that is another story, for another time. Today I wanted to do that same act. But not in the same way.

I had met this guy on Craigslist. Well, "met", I suppose, is not really how it went. I posted in the m4m listings, asking for a dominant guy with a big cock that wanted a bottom boy to suck and swallow him, or take a facial. So I guess that isn't really a meeting, but that's just semantics. In any event, I received an answer from a guy that told me he had a shaved 8-inch uncut cock, and he worked out, and he'd be on his way. I knew from experience that he probably wasn't telling the whole truth, but I was thirsty, so I was willing to take whatever showed up. Eight inches is codeword for "I bet I can get away with having an average cock because he won't kick me out once I'm naked in front of him". It usually works. Not because I don't notice that he isn't what he said he was, but rather because once he's in front of me, hard at 5 inches, smelly, fat and hairy, I still want his dick. Yeah, I would have preferred what he advertised, but realistically, that's hard to find on Craigslist anyway.

So I was sitting there, on my knees, waiting for him to show up. I had left my apartment door unlocked, and ajar - not wide open, but just about a quarter inch from being shut, so he would notice that it was inviting him in. Some guys just need that sign to not chicken out. I had been here in this position for about 10 minutes or so, hoping he wouldn't flake out. I had knocked back a couple shots of rum earlier - I usually need a bit of liquid courage to meet up with a guy. You always hear stories about "the craigslist killer" and you do the napkin math, and figure there's no way you'll ever meet an actual killer. The rush is still there though - who will show up, and what will he really want to do? More often he's a bottom that wants to suck you, and that's really the worst you have to worry about.

Soft footsteps jolted me out of my musings. Your mind tends to wander while you're waiting - what else is there to do? I heard my doorknob turn, and I saw the shadow of the door open. I licked my lips, and a rush of adrenaline flowed through my veins. My cock hardened slightly - not fully, but just enough to push against my boxer briefs. Not that I was hiding anything in the first place.

The guy came into the room. Avante he had called himself. I could see his silhouette, but not his face. I could make out a t-shirt, jeans, and a ball cap. He seemed to let his eyes adjust to the darkness.

"You the cocksucker?"

My dick jumped a bit at being called my own personal favorite dirty name.

"Yes sir," I replied. My mouth was drying up like cotton. Hopefully it wouldn't stay like that.

"Good. Time to get to work." I could hear a belt buckle and zipper. My blood was zipping through me - moment of truth. Please, please, please have a nice dick.

Avante stepped closer. Suddenly, I felt a rough hand on my head. It pulled me forward, and I felt his dick touch my cheek. I lifted my hand and took hold of it, guiding it to my mouth.

"Drop that hand bitch." It wasn't a request. I did as told. And then it invaded my mouth. Just as I was praying, it was as he had described. No pubic hair rubbing on my face, no smell of sweat, no bulging belly pushing on my forehead. Just a nice, thick, uncut cock, filling my mouth. I moaned in appreciation, glad that he had told the truth, and even more glad that such a nice dick was making contact with my tongue.

"I knew you'd like it. I'm in a hurry, so make this quick, fag." The word stung - I hated how it made me feel so dirty and yet, it turned me on. Being called names was something that really made me feel weak, in a good way, even as it degraded me. I suppose that's all connected. I tried, unsuccessfully, to put it out of my mind. It's hard to not have a sliver of contempt for yourself when you have a fat cock belonging to a stranger buried in your throat. I reached up - yep, my nipples were hard as rocks.

I focused on my task - I wanted to make this random guy feel good. His dick was thick, with a thin foreskin that rolled easily up and down his cock as I covered it in my saliva. I tried to go down as far as possible - I couldn't quite go all the way. I figured with some time, I could work it all the way down my throat, but he ordered me to be quick, so quick I would be. I wondered where he was planning to shoot his load.

I shifted to his balls - shaved as well. This guy really had a nice package, and he took care of it. This was rare, and I wanted to savor it. "B" had other ideas. He grabbed my left ear, and pulled it backwards. I let my head tilt back, which naturally opened my mouth wider. Instantly his dick was back in my mouth, and he started to thrust his hips, fucking my face as he did so. I decided it was time to sit still and let him do his work. I relaxed as he grabbed my other ear, and started to get a rhythm going.

As "B" continued to thrust in and out of my mouth, I pulled my boxer briefs down and grabbed my own cock. It was hard as a rock as well. I timed my own jacking to his thrusts, my other hand teasing that spot right above my hole. "Mmmm, yeah, take that cock, whore," I heard him whisper. I let myself imagine for a moment that I was a stripper that he had gotten into a back room, and that I was blowing him to make some amount of money. It really turned me on to feel used, and dirty. It helped that I was being used, and being dirty. I had to stop touching myself, as I was on the edge of cumming.

"B" started breathing hard. I could tell that he was staring to get close. It was a little sooner than I wanted, so I tried to pull off to prolong this session. He was having none of that, as he grabbed my head firmly and started pumping faster. It was getting harder to breathe, and I struggled to keep up and time my breaths with his thrusts.

"Here I come, slut. Hope you're ready for this!" With a grunt, he pulled his dick out of my mouth. I held my mouth open, waiting for the inevitable shower of cum. Seconds passed, and all I heard was the quiet squish of his hand on his own dick. My tongue extended, desiring his cum, or the return of his dick. I didn't have to wait long. Without warning, the first stream of cum hit my cheek. The next two sprayed over my tongue and chin, and I quickly closed my mouth and swallowed his cum, tasting the liquid that had been shot in it. Salty, but delicious in its own way. The last couple of shots fell on my cheek, as "B" rubbed his dick on my face and exhaled heavily. I grabbed my own dick again and started jacking furiously. He pulled back as I did so, and as I closed in on my own orgasm, I could hear a zipper and belt buckle in the background.

My body temperature rose, and I could feel my cock fully harden. Suddenly, my orgasm overtook me, and I came heavily, dropping my cum on to the carpet in front of me. I shuddered as I rocked back and forth on my knees, trying not to fall over while not interrupting the flood coursing through my body.

I could hear Avante moving to the door as I came down, relaxed and sated. As I warmed and un-tensed my body, a familiar sense of shame entered my thoughts. I ignored it as best I could. "I'll be in contact cocksucker - and next time, you better be ready for a marathon blow. Later."

The door closed, and I let my body fall backwards. As I played with my softening dick, I felt both anticipation and trepidation for our next meeting. Next time, I would experience that dick fully.

translation

Avante can I suck your cock?

GoodOdor
05-28-2014, 06:34 PM
translation

Avante can I suck your cock?

That little child you raped was actually a boy, wasn't it?

Avante
05-28-2014, 06:36 PM
That little child you raped was actually a boy, wasn't it?

translation

Avante pretty please can I suck your cock?

Katherine Robinson
05-28-2014, 06:36 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNeGMR8IEA

Avante
05-28-2014, 06:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNeGMR8IEA

Hahahahahaha...you nailed it Katherine.

Avante
05-28-2014, 10:34 PM
Days after the ..fight?...Avante gets a phone call from ClipperNation.

CN....johnsmith was scared shitless, I'm half his size but a terror.
A....yawn!
CN...I'm talking to my people I want to set this up. You in?
A...what are you slick, 125 pounds soaking wet? I have a zit on my ass bigger than that.
CN...you're a faggot
A....ok amigo, here's the deal....after I stomp all over you like a brush fire will you please stop calling eveyone a faggot? You're the only cock sucker I know. Now think CN do you really want to do this?
CN...I'm a bad man and you're a faggot.
A...hahahaha! a midget talking shit hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

johnsmith
05-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Quite an imagination you got there.

Avante
05-29-2014, 02:36 PM
Quite an imagination you got there.

Got an A in creative writing:toast Teacher told me...just learn how to actually write and you could have a future.

mrsmaalox
05-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Got an A in creative writing:toast Teacher told me...just learn how to actually write and you could have a future.

Well I guess we know what happened with that.

Avante
05-29-2014, 03:06 PM
Well I guess we know what happened with that.

I once wrote a short story about a guy ending it all by jumping off a building, I called it "Falling". As he fell he started thinking about how his mother never loved him and why his dad shunned him, how come he couldn't find true love, why did his few....SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I went into more detail. So there we are sitting in class (COS) when the teacher....attention class, I'd like to read this one....yep, she read "Falling". So in another class we needed a short story (forget what class) I handed in "Falling". So there we are ( week later) when the teacher...attention class I'd like to read this one...yep, "Falling".

johnsmith
05-29-2014, 03:50 PM
I once wrote a short story about a guy ending it all by jumping off a building, I called it "Falling". As he fell he started thinking about how his mother never loved him and why his dad shunned him, how come he couldn't find true love, why did his few....SPLAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously I went into more detail. So there we are sitting in class (COS) when the teacher....attention class, I'd like to read this one....yep, she read "Falling". So in another class we needed a short story (forget what class) I handed in "Falling". So there we are ( week later) when the teacher...attention class I'd like to read this one...yep, "Falling".

I can't imagine it could have been more riveting than reading about you reminiscing about Junior High.

mouse
05-29-2014, 04:02 PM
The night was moist.........

Avante
05-29-2014, 04:04 PM
I can't imagine it could have been more riveting than reading about you reminiscing about Junior High.

Whatever I do it's better than just leeching off everyone like you do. Dude, pull your weight or shut the fuck up, got it?

Anyone ever notice the biggest...wahwahwah-ers..here are those who don't do shit themselves? Weird!

Clipper Nation
05-29-2014, 04:07 PM
johnsmith looked small and weak beside the monstrous Avante

Considering your extreme level of morbid obesity, anyone would look small next to you, tbh....

Avante
05-29-2014, 04:09 PM
The night was moist.........

....as she took my hand and we headed off towards the lake of silver....

Avante
05-29-2014, 04:10 PM
Considering your extreme level of morbid obesity, anyone would look small next to you, tbh....

That was dumb. Why do you even bother?

Clipper Nation
05-29-2014, 04:12 PM
That was dumb. Why do you even bother?
Why are you talking to yourself, tbh?

mouse
05-29-2014, 04:17 PM
....as she took my hand and we headed off towards the lake of silver....

mountain..........just then there was a loud scream......

cantthinkofanything
05-29-2014, 04:22 PM
mountain..........just then there was a loud scream......

from the depths of the volcano, Jastafa, the giant poopybird emerged...

Avante
05-29-2014, 04:37 PM
Why are you talking to yourself, tbh?

Wow!

Poor little kid.

Clipper Nation
05-29-2014, 04:38 PM
Wow!

Poor little kid.
Why do you post so much about little kids?

Avante
05-29-2014, 04:40 PM
Why do you post so much about little kids?

Because they keep humping my leg. Are you ever going to outgrow this.."I get off bugging people while in hiding"...bit?

Avante
05-29-2014, 04:42 PM
from the depths of the volcano, Jastafa, the giant poopybird emerged...
.....holding a five foot spear, beside him stood Fugua a deranged dwarf.....

Clipper Nation
05-29-2014, 04:50 PM
Because they keep humping my leg.

Wow, you really are a sick fuck....

Avante
05-29-2014, 05:08 PM
Wow, you really are a sick fuck....

Went right over your head as usual didn't it slugger? Dude, you ever thought of getting out of under that....DUH!...of yours? You know do something else besides ride my leg. Maybe even start a thread like an adult...WOW!..what a challenge.

CN, you are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on, and it really is sad to watch. Not a brain in that pin head, wow guy.

Check it out stupid, we were talking about you posting threads and me having to do this and that....remember? Then you say....already backing out of a bet....WHAT FUCKING BET????????????? And you do shit like that all the damn time don't you ever actually get anytime ya dumb fuck? WHAT FUCKING BET?????????.....dude, you are a mess,.

Clipper Nation
05-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Went right over your head as usual didn't it slugger? Dude, you ever thought of getting out of under that....DUH!...of yours? You know do something else besides ride my leg. Maybe even start a thread like an adult...WOW!..what a challenge.

CN, you are getting dumber and dumber as time goes on, and it really is sad to watch. Not a brain in that pin head, wow guy.

Check it out stupid, we were talking about you posting threads and me having to do this and that....remember? Then you say....already backing out of a bet....WHAT FUCKING BET????????????? And you do shit like that all the damn time don't you ever actually get anytime ya dumb fuck? WHAT FUCKING BET?????????.....dude, you are a mess,.

http://i.imgur.com/0WYQfRc.jpg

Avante
05-29-2014, 06:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/0WYQfRc.jpg

Immature little shit confirmed.

Notice the dumb fuck totally ignores what you say to him, wow what a freak. Why even talk to him at all?

mouse
05-29-2014, 09:17 PM
.....holding a five foot spear, beside him stood Fugua a deranged dwarf.....

His name was chump Gollum dumper he lived in......

http://i44.tinypic.com/2pu016s.jpg