PDA

View Full Version : Game 5 Story Line: COWARDLY BROOK RUNS HIS STARTERS INTO THE GROUND DESPITE ROUTE

Knoxxx
05-28-2014, 08:56 PM
Despite being up 25 points in the 3rd quarter and never truly threatened after that, Cowardly Scott Brooks ran his 3 best players into the ground, two of which have significant recent injury problems. The resulting toll was telling:

Boris Diaw OWNED Serge Ibaka
Cory Joseph OWNED Russel Westbrook
MATT FREAKING BONNER OWNED KEVIN DURANT!!

The highlight was Kevin Durant throwing the basketball at the padding under the basket after Matt Bonner drained a three to cut it to twelve with 3:31 left. That was after bricking several jumpers due to Bonner's "defense." "Dang, I's gonna has to play dis whole game" he must have been thinking!

Finally, WITH ONE FREAKING MINUTE LEFT IN THE GAME, Brooks had the courage to take the three out but the damage was done:

Westbrook 45 minutes
Durant 41 minutes
Ibaka 35 minutes

Aura of invincibility of the three above players: GONE!

More importantly, as slyly noted by Stevie (closet Spurs fan pretend neutral announcer) Kerr: "just a subtle shift in the confidence of the Spurs and the frustration of OKC, these are important dynamics in a playoff series."

Most importantly, the Spurs now have the blueprint of how to take back control of the series at home: Diaw/Bonner v. Ibaka. Duncan/Splitter/Baynes v. Perkins/Adams. Parker/Joseph/Mills v. Westbrook/Fisher. Green/Bonner v. Durant. Leonard/Ginobili/Belli v. Jackson/Butler

Play lots of guys. Keep the big 3 fresh and OKC off balance. Down the stretch, OKC will tire, get rattled and give up. We've see this movie before, this time the ending changes and the Ibaka riddle will be solved by pulling him way out of the paint.

rascal
05-28-2014, 08:59 PM
Keep dreaming

Knoxxx
05-28-2014, 09:10 PM
Keep dreaming

Stop it you troll! Give us your solution then! If not vacate the board you quitter!

(ok I admit I saw none of second half last night until I replayed the last 18 minutes just now, it was great!)

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 11:20 PM
Keep dreaming

hehe

ok I got the Westbrook matchup wrong but quickly realized and replaced with Leonard on Westbrook on another "game 5 adjustments" thread

Kool Bob Love
05-29-2014, 11:30 PM
Keep dreaming

:lmao