PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: I'm Running A Serge Sausage Special All Week

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 09:11 PM
What flavor would you like Spur fan? I'm gonna be running this special all fucking week...Sales have been great thus far....lots of meat available :toast

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ddd4_zpsb49a0ea9.png

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/holidayassist_team_jp1_121119_zpsdfffb344.jpg

DPG21920
05-28-2014, 09:14 PM
I am happy that people have finally started ignoring Kool. It's led to a noticeable decrease in posts/threads started.

But what is with Kool and all the gay stuff and all the black athletes coming out as gay as well? It's something that is pretty interesting and I wonder what is going on there..

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 09:22 PM
I am happy that people have finally started ignoring Kool. It's led to a noticeable decrease in posts/threads started.

But what is with Kool and all the gay stuff and all the black athletes coming out as gay as well? It's something that is pretty interesting and I wonder what is going on there..

I wrecked some asses last night....I'd be mad to....but that's besides the point....how do you want your sausage served up....you prefer hot or cold beef injection....I'm not even charging for this weiner fest....:lol

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 09:23 PM
whether you acknowledge it or not..I serving a steady dose of Serge Sausage this week Spur fan....just prep your asses

Double-Up
05-28-2014, 10:18 PM

I think the nigga actually gets hard on from this shit...:lol

koriwhat
05-28-2014, 10:24 PM
i wish you'd RUN your ass to lakersground and never come back to ST... such an attention whore on a level like no other. fuck off!

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 10:30 PM
i wish you'd RUN your ass to lakersground and never come back to ST... such an attention whore on a level like no other. fuck off!

nuuh uuh...you're gonna bend over and you're gonna like it!!!! take your dicking like a man

koriwhat
05-28-2014, 10:31 PM
nuuh uuh...you're gonna bend over and you're gonna like it!!!! take your dicking like a man

you're pathetic and i still think you're the biggest attention whore here thinking you're some sort of celeb when in reality you're nothing but an attention whore on the internet.

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 10:33 PM
you're pathetic and i still think you're the biggest attention whore here thinking you're some sort of celeb when in reality you're nothing but an attention whore on the internet.

you prefer matzo or cheddar on your sergewurst :lol

koriwhat
05-28-2014, 10:36 PM
i'm not much of a betting man but i would lay odds you take selfie's too... screaming for attention!

koriwhat
05-28-2014, 10:36 PM
and your jokes are as pathetic as your claim to fame on ST.

koriwhat
05-28-2014, 10:40 PM
pretty lame 10,000th post

sorry senor

don't give a fuck! while you tally your posts on ST, i don't. it's as pathetic as kool.

koriwhat
05-28-2014, 10:44 PM
i was tallying your posts

and you have like 2,500 more posts than me

pathetic

exactly... you were tallying my posts, i wasn't. if you didn't tell me i was almost at 10k, i would've never known and still don't give a fuck!

m>s
05-28-2014, 10:50 PM
leave koriwhat alone you're as big a loser as anyone pinko

Koolaid_Man
05-28-2014, 11:10 PM
i'm not much of a betting man but i would lay odds you take selfie's too... screaming for attention!

you mean like these:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/1697f0f6_zps7eddfbb4.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Koriwhasstat_zps6dd9f8de.png

koriwhat
05-28-2014, 11:17 PM
lol! you jack off to my legs like the rest of the fresas here? dude, seriously just think about it... you create numerous threads about how badass you are, how rad your life is, all the pussy you get, etc... and yet here you are daily on ST screaming for the attention your fake life online doesn't provide.

TampaDude
05-29-2014, 07:12 AM
you mean like these:

Damn...did the guy tattoo that with a hammer and chisel? I've never seen bruising that bad on a tat. UGH!

Koolaid_Man
05-29-2014, 08:44 AM
Damn...did the guy tattoo that with a hammer and chisel? I've never seen bruising that bad on a tat. UGH!

you gotta ask Koriwhat since it's his ass

Koolaid_Man
05-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Kool....what's it like waking up every day of your life knowing you will be the dumbest person in any room you're in?

Now, I know I know it's a loaded question due to the fact your terrible personality means that you spend the vast majority of your time alone as no-one can stand you, but it's a question that piqued my interest

Are you ready for tonight...what kinda sauce you want on your Serge? :lmao

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/sausage-grill_zps0f2f4c64.jpg

Double-Up
05-29-2014, 10:30 AM

Nigga got branded...

RsxPiimp
05-29-2014, 11:16 AM

Sweet and Spicy here pls

Clipper Nation
05-29-2014, 11:46 AM
Sweet and Spicy here pls
RsxPiimp begging for Capri's sausage per the usual....

TampaDude
05-29-2014, 12:18 PM
Nigga got branded...

Looks painful as fuck whatever it is.

ShowtimeFan
05-29-2014, 01:00 PM

Honest question, what ranks as a better analysis here? Kool's sausage obsession or that other shitty Ibaka thread currently running? Sad that this is even a question.

Koolaid_Man
05-29-2014, 01:07 PM
Honest question, what ranks as a better analysis here? Kool's sausage obsession or that other shitty Ibaka thread currently running? Sad that this is even a question.

As Cully used to say I might be a goose but this is nothing but sauce for the gander. These Spur fans are gonna bend over and take....and they WILL like it :lol

As a Laker die hard I manned the fuck up and took the shots from Spur fan all year...spare me the tears please

koriwhat
05-29-2014, 03:22 PM

Nigga got branded...

Looks painful as fuck whatever it is.

yall just went full retard... that photo is not my ass nor is it a brand, a tattoo, etc... it's photoshop you fools!

As Cully used to say I might be a goose but this is nothing but sauce for the gander. These Spur fans are gonna bend over and take....and they WILL like it :lol

As a Laker die hard I manned the fuck up and took the shots from Spur fan all year...spare me the tears please

give us spurs fans shit all day, doesn't matter. in the end, your team was eliminated before the post season begin so i have no idea how you can you talk shit but whatever. btw, LA spent a shit ton on a none participating rapist role player who sucks the life (and dough) out of that organization and all the while the fans blow this dude thinking he's the messiah.

you live in a fantasy land man all inside your head. you aren't this playboy, rich, etc dude you claim to be because if you were your time would be better spent then it currently is (24x7 on ST). i mean, if this is your life and you are down to waste it online creating a persona you will never live and trying to make those who don't know you believe the hype, then so be it. we are all entitled to happiness even if you have to lie to yourself to be happy. god bless kool!

Koolaid_Man
05-29-2014, 03:26 PM
you live in a fantasy land man all inside your head. you aren't this playboy, rich, etc dude you claim to be because if you were your time would be better spent then it currently is (24x7 on ST). i mean, if this is your life and you are down to waste it online creating a persona you will never live and trying to make those who don't know you believe the hype, then so be it. we are all entitled to happiness even if you have to lie to yourself to be happy. god bless kool!

First things first that is your ass fool...stop lying.....secondly stop being jelly...:lol just cuz you're poor white trash and can't understand it is not my problem :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-29-2014, 03:27 PM
First things first that is your ass fool...stop lying.....secondly stop being jelly...:lol just cuz you're poor white trash and can't understand it is not my problem :lol

You better be here when we ring..

koriwhat
05-29-2014, 03:27 PM
dude whottt?

my point is... most of you cling to that number underneath the team you support in an attempt to point out how relevant yall are, well i don't. that number means nothing to me, if anything it reminds me just how much time i've wasted here. it hasn't been a complete waste, i've met a couple cool people and have had bball discussions in the past but overall it's been a waste of time.

you must think 10k is a milestone but i think it's de-evolution... by spending so much time here, in days past, i have wasted my potential for other things of greater value.

koriwhat
05-29-2014, 03:32 PM
just cuz you're poor white trash and can't understand it is not my problem :lol

poor white trash huh? what constitutes such a label as so kool? then you're nothing but poor black trash that sports fake oakleys and wears flea market mj jackets.

do tell how you came to that conclusion of myself? i'm very intrigued.

i really don't want to turn this into another me thread but i can see its slippery slope already.

Koolaid_Man
05-29-2014, 03:38 PM
poor white trash huh? what constitutes such a label as so kool? then you're nothing but poor black trash that sports fake oakleys and wears flea market mj jackets.

do tell how you came to that conclusion of myself? i'm very intrigued.

i really don't want to turn this into another me thread but i can see its slippery slope already.

Calf and Ass tats bro is a dead-give-away.....plus look at that shitty environment you were in in that photo....that's straight trailer trash bro :rollin

koriwhat
05-29-2014, 03:48 PM
Calf and Ass tats bro is a dead-give-away.....plus look at that shitty environment you were in in that photo....that's straight trailer trash bro :rollin

if anything, that might be your ass that was photoshopped. i mean, we all know you're a huge liar so maybe you're not black, maybe you are just good ol white trash. it would make sense, someone reaching out for attention online that hates his real life, creates new identity online as a successful black man knee deep in pussy. makes sense to me.

as for that room, hotel in austin. it was my bday so i went and got tattooed and partied til i couldn't party anymore. i'll never understand the fascination with my legs by some of the macho males here on ST. i understand some think it's dumb to get a spur tattooed, let alone 2 spurs tattooed but to each their own. some don't like tattoos and i get that too but the beauty of it is you don't have to get tattooed if it's not for you. i just think it's hilarious how one photo could stir this site up into a backlash frenzy when it's not a big deal to begin with. my legs are almost completely covered in tattoo's these days btw. spurs all over them! that's the only tattoo i'll get, a spur. lol!

Koolaid_Man
05-29-2014, 03:53 PM
if anything, that might be your ass that was photoshopped. i mean, we all know you're a huge liar so maybe you're not black, maybe you are just good ol white trash. it would make sense, someone reaching out for attention online that hates his real life, creates new identity online as a successful black man knee deep in pussy. makes sense to me.

as for that room, hotel in austin. it was my bday so i went and got tattooed and partied til i couldn't party anymore. i'll never understand the fascination with my legs by some of the macho males here on ST. i understand some think it's dumb to get a spur tattooed, let alone 2 spurs tattooed but to each their own. some don't like tattoos and i get that too but the beauty of it is you don't have to get tattooed if it's not for you. i just think it's hilarious how one photo could stir this site up into a backlash frenzy when it's not a big deal to begin with. my legs are almost completely covered in tattoo's these days btw. spurs all over them! that's the only tattoo i'll get, a spur. lol!

Stop emo'ing and posting like a bitch..I don't give a shit just tell me how many pounds of Serge Sausage you want tonight :lol

koriwhat
05-29-2014, 03:58 PM
Stop emo'ing and posting like a bitch..I don't give a shit just tell me how many pounds of Serge Sausage you want tonight :lol

emo'ing? lol! you take selfies and talk a big game, stop faggot'ing and posting like a bitch...i don't give a shit just tell me how it feels to be a lie, in life and on the net :lol

Buddy Mignon
05-29-2014, 08:03 PM
you mean like these:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/1697f0f6_zps7eddfbb4.jpg

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

koriwhat
05-29-2014, 10:17 PM
there's gotta be something said of dude's who search the net for photo's of a dude's ass, spends time photoshopping it and then saving it to post over and over again. truly not my ass, so lol is on you you fruity bastards! same goes for saving a photo of my legs. if you quack like a duck you must be gay!

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
05-29-2014, 10:30 PM
The problem when the cook is a faggot, is that his ass starts craving for the sausage he's supposed to serve.

Splits
05-30-2014, 01:02 AM

Is it 2 for 1 to return to the NBA Finals?

NO PLAYER MIN FG FGA 3P 3PA FT FTA OR DR TOT A PF ST TO BS PTS
9 Ibaka 27:21 3 10 0 0 0 0 0 2 2 2 2 1 0 2 6

How's the Laker offseason shaping up?

Biernutz
05-30-2014, 01:10 AM
Another game like tonight and it looks like you will have to swallow your sausage inventory....:lol

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kool_zpsa223b752.gif

DAF86
05-30-2014, 01:50 AM
Matt Bonner prefers baby carrots.

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/matt-bonner-baby-carrots-commercial.jpg

It's funny 'cause it works in many different ways. :lol

Axegrinder
05-30-2014, 04:48 PM
Sweet and Spicy here plsAre you SO stupid that you dont even realize that you just requested another dudes pipe, or are you just that flamey?