PDA

View Full Version : Be ready to a heartbraking game 5 loss!

kobyz
05-29-2014, 12:58 AM
You know it's coming, another choke job... And you should blame pop that by bad preparing his team to compete in game 3,4 gave the thunder great momentum and confidence and hurt our...

testies
05-29-2014, 01:53 AM
team is mentally broken down

pop pulling the plug in 3rd quarter doesn't help that part though

Darius Bieber
05-29-2014, 02:35 AM
This Backdoor sweep probably won't be near as heartbreaking as 6 was. The many pathetic choke jobs the Spurs have had will prepare the fans for the 30+ point blowout tonight.

jARS mEsH sEt
05-29-2014, 02:36 AM
sup lakersground

davidbowie
05-29-2014, 02:43 AM
i'm terrified we're gonna get smoked again :(

Rapper
05-29-2014, 05:21 AM
How come our destiny is always like that? why do we have to lose every big game? why do I need to be hurt after every important playoffs game? why God dont allow us to enjoy the moment of winning championships?

why we have to be beat? why do we have to suffer a heart broken backdoor swept?

why?

05-29-2014, 05:28 AM
Don't bother watching nay-sayers if you're so convinced that your predictions will be correct.

crc21209
05-29-2014, 05:37 AM
Brakes have hearts?

TampaDude
05-29-2014, 06:34 AM
Tony Brothers is reffing. We're done.

Gervin44Silas13
05-29-2014, 07:36 AM
because thats all this team has done the last 2 seasons!

How come our destiny is always like that? why do we have to lose every big game? why do I need to be hurt after every important playoffs game? why God dont allow us to enjoy the moment of winning championships?

why?

Raven
05-29-2014, 07:41 AM
we'll win.

baseline bum
05-29-2014, 07:43 AM

Fuck :pctoss

Not like the Spurs were going to win anyways, but fuuuuuuuck!

05-29-2014, 07:54 AM
we'll win.

05-29-2014, 08:03 AM
Their streak has to end eventually

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 08:04 AM
The OP here was pure Internet gold after the loss to Heat last year, someone needs to dredge that up!

rascal
05-29-2014, 08:49 AM

why?

Shut up. Spurs have 4 championships, more than most other teams.

FromWayDowntown
05-29-2014, 09:27 AM

No doubt; 4 titles and 5 Finals appearances with a superstar who has kept his team competitive on an elite level for most of 17 seasons.

Spurs fans have been ridiculously fortunate, even if the last few playoff losses have been heartbreaking.

look_at_g_shred
05-29-2014, 09:29 AM
I'm ready for a HEARTBRAKE!!

Dex
05-29-2014, 09:33 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/44018585.jpg

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-29-2014, 09:40 AM
Seriously, grow a pair. I am just glad my grandfathers/father and many men like him did not have this pussy defeatist attitude b/c we would be Nazi's or Communist at this point.

Like I said at the outset, this series reminded me of the 03-04 Lakers series. Spurs blew out the Lakers the 1st two games and in turn got blown out in LA twice. Spurs came back and won game 5 won year in '03, lost game 5 the next year on a BS shot.

Spurs will be going all out to night, much like game 7 vs Heat, when most here wrote them off and they were one Tim Duncan miss and tip (which he would have made at least one of those 9 out of the 10 times) from tying the game w/ 40 seconds left.

Threads like this just corroborate the fact that men in America are becoming pussies.

Spur|n|Austin
05-29-2014, 09:57 AM
Bunch of fucking nancy boys in here.

myhc
05-29-2014, 10:15 AM
Seriously, grow a pair. I am just glad my grandfathers/father and many men like him did not have this pussy defeatist attitude b/c we would be Nazi's or Communist at this point.

Like I said at the outset, this series reminded me of the 03-04 Lakers series. Spurs blew out the Lakers the 1st two games and in turn got blown out in LA twice. Spurs came back and won game 5 won year in '03, lost game 5 the next year on a BS shot.

Spurs will be going all out to night, much like game 7 vs Heat, when most here wrote them off and they were one Tim Duncan miss and tip (which he would have made at least one of those 9 out of the 10 times) from tying the game w/ 40 seconds left.

Threads like this just corroborate the fact that men in America are becoming pussies.

What do you think of Neo Nazi skinheads that salute Hitler yet claim to be pro-nationalist/America? Just curious if your grandfathers who fought in the war would approve. Thanks.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-29-2014, 10:20 AM
What do you think of Neo Nazi skinheads that salute Hitler yet claim to be pro-nationalist/America? Just curious if your grandfathers who fought in the war would approve. Thanks.

The fact that you salute a man that stood against everything the Declaration of Independence and Constitution stands for, basically will tell anyone with any bit of logic, these men are not Americans (American being someone you believes and embrace American ideals).

It would be like me saying I am Spurs fan and I have Karl Malones picture on my walls, internet pages and wear his jersey 24/7. Wolf in sheep clothing.

DMC
05-29-2014, 10:48 AM
If any of you believe this Tony Brothers shit, you'd be fools not to bet your money on it.

DMC
05-29-2014, 10:49 AM
I'm ready for a HEARTBRAKE!!

Something that stops your heart dead in its tracks

Mikesatx
05-29-2014, 10:51 AM

Well said! 2 years ago the Thunder were carried by Harden late and had the career game from Ibaka. More importantly Splitter, Leonard and the bench are far stronger. Last year after the rip your heart out game 6 the Spurs were right there with a minute to go. Heartbreaking yes. Choke job hell no! Be thankful for our hall of fame coach, our hall of fame power forward, hall of fame point and shooting guards. Stop being such pussies!! This series is ours!!

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 11:40 AM

Exactly. that has to be the same dude as OP. Has to be!

Rapper = Kobyz

but why?!?

testies
05-29-2014, 01:08 PM
No doubt; 4 titles and 5 Finals appearances with a superstar who has kept his team competitive on an elite level for most of 17 seasons.

Spurs fans have been ridiculously fortunate, even if the last few playoff losses have been heartbreaking.

word

meanwhile, Thunder will be moving to Kansas City when durbeta or chimbrook leaves because they'll never beat the heat

Duncan2177
05-29-2014, 01:18 PM

Spurs21Fan4Ever
05-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Spurs won't lose tonight! But if they do, I'm about ready to quit on sports. My college team is Oregon and my NFL team is the 49ers, just too many heartbreaks right there over the past few years.

DMC
05-29-2014, 01:54 PM
Spurs won't lose tonight! But if they do, I'm about ready to quit on sports. My college team is Oregon and my NFL team is the 49ers, just too many heartbreaks right there over the past few years.

lol you're always talking about quitting on the Spurs and you have that user name. Either you're a troll or just an idiot.

Spur|n|Austin
05-29-2014, 01:59 PM
lol you're always talking about quitting on the Spurs and you have that user name. Either you're a troll or just an idiot.

I'm not going to go searching (but I bet one doesn't have to go far), but that clown had already "given up" on the Spurs.. What a jabroni.

mclinejr
05-29-2014, 02:00 PM
The Spurs will win tonight.

sammy
05-29-2014, 03:11 PM
GTFO negative dumbass!

Budkin
05-29-2014, 03:12 PM

Spurs fans are psychologically scarred tbh.

Horry Hipcheck
05-29-2014, 03:42 PM

Lol is that so? Men like Pat Tillman, I'm guessing? Chesley Sullenberger? The NYFD on 9/11, the passengers aboard Flight 93? It's not 1945 anymore, friend, and let's not act like people haven't gotten emotional over trivial things like sports since long before that. I hate generalized statements about what "America used to be".

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 04:04 PM
You know it's coming, another choke job... And you should blame pop that by bad preparing his team to compete in game 3,4 gave the thunder great momentum and confidence and hurt our...

Hurt our...

What?!?

Feelings? Butt? What??!

Spurs7794
05-29-2014, 10:45 PM
Still waiting...

Mikesatx
05-29-2014, 11:44 PM
Lol is that so? Men like Pat Tillman, I'm guessing? Chesley Sullenberger? The NYFD on 9/11, the passengers aboard Flight 93? It's not 1945 anymore, friend, and let's not act like people haven't gotten emotional over trivial things like sports since long before that. I hate generalized statements about what "America used to be".

Fuck You. If the country only consisted of pussies like you there wouldn't be a team to root for. The sad part is you miss the whole fucking point. You as a so called fan are so quick to give up on a team that has given so much to a fan base and city for damn near 30 years! Fuck you.

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 11:46 PM

LOL

Nomination for most clueless poster? Are we even in this round of the playoffs without Pop?

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 11:47 PM
Pop stop that bad preparing your team! LMAO

703 Spurz
05-29-2014, 11:53 PM

Can you see your feet when you stand up?

703 Spurz
05-29-2014, 11:55 PM

You're lumping the limpdick thread starter in the same categories as actual heroes?

Capster
05-29-2014, 11:55 PM

WOW......guess you don't know shit! I suggest you do not start stupid threads!

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/941848/sclaO_medium.jpg

pgardn
05-29-2014, 11:59 PM
Spurs fans are psychologically scarred tbh.

A list should be made and the scarred should be euthanized.

This list, this thread needs serious bumpage, no matter who wins the series.

Horry Hipcheck
05-30-2014, 12:02 AM
Fuck You. If the country only consisted of pussies like you there wouldn't be a team to root for. The sad part is you miss the whole fucking point. You as a so called fan are so quick to give up on a team that has given so much to a fan base and city for damn near 30 years! Fuck you.

No, fuck YOU. You're the kind of asshole that can't see the forest for the trees and makes wild generalizations with the conviction that it's logic and infallible. You know who else did that? The fuckwad who decided all women are sluts for not having feelings for him and killed a bunch students this week. Don't presume to know shit about me about anything, particularly the trivial world of professional sports. You have a problem with cliff jumpers on an Internet forum, fine. But don't make a straw man argument out of it regarding a ton of people you know nothing about. It's illogical and shitty. So fuck off.

Horry Hipcheck
05-30-2014, 12:03 AM
You're lumping the limpdick thread starter in the same categories as actual heroes?

He said men these days are pussies. I brought up a handful of examples of why generalized straw man arguments like his are inane.

spurs10
05-30-2014, 12:44 AM
Bunch of fucking nancy boys in here. Well said!

Sean Cagney
05-30-2014, 12:47 AM
Kobyz the most emotional guy since last year by far. I am going to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee over and over and now this crap. Dude needs to grow some in life.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-30-2014, 07:01 AM
He said men these days are pussies. I brought up a handful of examples of why generalized straw man arguments like his are inane.

Your talking about old school men w old school mentality. I am talking about the generation Y. Even guys from my generation X aren't so much pussies. There is a reason why Iraq and Afghan wars have had the most suicides than any other war in US history. Men are becoming pussies.

Guys like Kobyz needs to fuckin shape not just as a Spurs fan, but as man in general. I myself am a old school type of guy (I am not old either), where I have the attitude of John Paul Jones. He was out gun, out man, out classed in every way with his Naval excursion with the British ship Serapis. The British Captain told Jones to surrender as he had no way of winning (which he seem to be losing at the outset). Jones response was "I have not yet begun to fight." A couple of hours later he won.

If was Kobyz and others here in command, fuck, our forefathers would have never even won the American Revolution.

exstatic
05-30-2014, 07:13 AM

smeagol
05-30-2014, 07:21 AM

You know ST has turned to shit with all these fucking lame ass sorry mutherfucking soft posters when, of all people, rascal ,is the optimist one.

Knoxxx
05-30-2014, 07:21 AM
Nice job guys weaving Kobyz back into the thread. I think the guy just needs to gain a little more life experience, obviously. Getting your heart ripped out over a sporting event a few times helps with that maturation process.

Mikesatx
05-30-2014, 09:40 AM
No, fuck YOU. You're the kind of asshole that can't see the forest for the trees and makes wild generalizations with the conviction that it's logic and infallible. You know who else did that? The fuckwad who decided all women are sluts for not having feelings for him and killed a bunch students this week. Don't presume to know shit about me about anything, particularly the trivial world of professional sports. You have a problem with cliff jumpers on an Internet forum, fine. But don't make a straw man argument out of it regarding a ton of people you know nothing about. It's illogical and shitty. So fuck off.

Forest through the trees? Wild generalizations? You responded to a poster who said men these days are soft and have a defeatist attitude. To try and make a point you bring up a group of exceptional people and in the process disrespect them. The premise of men being softer today than our fathers and grandfathers I think is true. I don't take that to be all men but men in general. The point was made because of all the So called Spurs fans so quick to give up on their team. My following of the Spurs started when Robinson was drafted. Over 10 years of ending the season with a loss. Some gut wrenching some just really disappointing. After each of those years and the years after the first title when they didn't go all the way I didn't jump ship I was thankful for my team giving hope that they could win it and excitement for the next year. To the city and the fans the team has given so much. To treat them like failures or losers is wrong. That was the problem I had.

look_at_g_shred
05-30-2014, 09:41 AM
Don't know about heartbreak, but I had bad heartburn due to the salsita I had on my tacitos tbh fwiw imho iirc COTY 6MOTY DPOY

Horry Hipcheck
05-30-2014, 10:25 AM
Your talking about old school men w old school mentality. I am talking about the generation Y. Even guys from my generation X aren't so much pussies. There is a reason why Iraq and Afghan wars have had the most suicides than any other war in US history. Men are becoming pussies.

Guys like Kobyz needs to fuckin shape not just as a Spurs fan, but as man in general. I myself am a old school type of guy (I am not old either), where I have the attitude of John Paul Jones. He was out gun, out man, out classed in every way with his Naval excursion with the British ship Serapis. The British Captain told Jones to surrender as he had no way of winning (which he seem to be losing at the outset). Jones response was "I have not yet begun to fight." A couple of hours later he won.

If was Kobyz and others here in command, fuck, our forefathers would have never even won the American Revolution.

Stopped reading.

Beaverfuzz
05-30-2014, 10:36 AM

Well he is an idiot for liking oregon.

Spur|n|Austin
05-30-2014, 11:03 AM
team is mentally broken down

pop pulling the plug in 3rd quarter doesn't help that part though

You both don't need to post here anymore - the ship got lighter and easier to steer when you both jumped off. GFY.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-30-2014, 11:29 AM
Stopped reading.

Sure you did. Nobody wants to face facts and truth nowadays as well.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/feb/01/us-military-suicide-epidemic-veteran

Here was someone looking outside of himself for acceptance and closure. I am sorry, but people will fail you. Just don't fail yourself.

look_at_g_shred
06-04-2014, 04:40 PM
:lmao :lmao

look_at_g_shred
06-04-2014, 04:42 PM
:lol :lol

xmas1997
06-04-2014, 05:11 PM

As usual, kobyz debbie downer, you don't know what you are talking about, thank God.

anakha
06-04-2014, 05:33 PM
OP still hasn't offed himself, I see.

kobyz
06-05-2014, 09:04 AM
We got lucky cause thunder is a team with the worst coach and also ibaka was injured, but spurs wasn't impressive enough and because front office did an horrible job in the off season spurs will not win this finals against miami, miami too strong, they looked scary good in game 6 against indiana, they now on their top, unstoppable...

TampaDude
06-05-2014, 09:06 AM
We got lucky cause thunder is a team with the worst coach and also ibaka was injured, but spurs wasn't impressive enough and because front office did an horrible job in the off season spurs will not win this finals against miami, miami too strong, they looked scary good in game 6 against indiana, they now on their top, unstoppable...

Fuck that shit. We gon' sweep those fags. :lol

said7
06-05-2014, 09:07 AM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5t96wYgDO1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Spur|n|Austin
06-05-2014, 09:50 AM

You're an idiot.

Perry Mason
06-05-2014, 10:07 AM

If I were a mod, I would ban your account for your terrible, intransigent and unrepentant takes. Your ignorant meltdown exposed you. And now you insult Tim Duncan, Manu, Kawhi and the rest of the team by saying they were "lucky". They beat OKC, with Ibaka, on their home floor and in SA, with incredibly clutch plays.

This proves SA is the better team, with both teams at full health (as much as can be expected after the long NBA season). The longer that series goes, the more the Spurs would win. They would win 14 or 15 of 20 against those guys.

TVI
06-05-2014, 12:42 PM
You know it's coming, another choke job... And you should blame pop that by bad preparing his team to compete in game 3,4 gave the thunder great momentum and confidence and hurt our...OP fail. Again.