PDA

View Full Version : To those who insisted on OKC's Backdoor Sweep

703 Spurz
05-29-2014, 11:39 PM
The entire Spurs organization just said "Fuck You TBH".

Spurs4#5
05-29-2014, 11:41 PM
I approve this message

TampaDude
05-29-2014, 11:42 PM
The entire Spurs organization just said "Fuck You TBH".

^ this, tbh

Knoxxx
05-29-2014, 11:43 PM
Yeah that was really gay hearing that over and over. Like history always repeats itself. This was just how immature Spurs fans were coping with the possible disappointment. Only a real douche would have posted "here comes the backdoor sweep again", yet we heard it like clockwork after game 3.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
05-29-2014, 11:44 PM
Yeah seriously.. they should be perma'd

703 Spurz
05-29-2014, 11:49 PM
I have the main zipper dick on ignore but I might take him off to hear his thoughts on the subject. Probably some rant about SA getting lucky or voodoo or some horsefuck.

pgardn
05-29-2014, 11:53 PM
Just like when Memphis beat us.

It was like the Stone Tablets decreed Memphis would beat us again. Then, 4-0.
I can't believe so many people continue to fall for this childish magic streak crap.

DMC
05-29-2014, 11:54 PM
Believe no matter what. This team is ridiculously special. Stop it with the "backdoor sweep" or any negative history will automatically repeat AS A PREEMPTIVE COPING MECHANISM IN CASE WE LOSE. This team already proved last year it was surreal and could defy the odds and win a title against all odds. All we have to do is keep the intensity and execute.

Whatever happens, we know. These guys are champs. Anything less than a title is the booby prize of course at this stage. But no matter, we have been there before. We are champions and we know it, act like it.

When we lost game 4, an OKC friend/fan got on Facebook asking my wife "did you see the game?" Did we get on Facebook and ask same person "did you see game 2" after Spurs won by 35? Of course not. We've been there before. That's the difference and it's huge.

Believe. That is all.