PDA

View Full Version : Nobody will talk about this

testies
05-30-2014, 12:00 AM
Splitter going up the court and able to put his body in front of Reggie Jackson, I counted that in like 15 posessions... That made them go through a scoring draught in 1st and 4th quarters

Dude is fast as fck for his size.. He single handedly can make us an elite defensive team

I'm talking about when he pressures guards up the court and closes them out on the sideline sometimes, or even moves together with them all the way to the rim denying any shot opportunity

i'm drunk OK maybe? but tahts a fact splitter awsoeme

HI-FI
05-30-2014, 12:04 AM
Splitter is usually a badass on defense, especially when he steps it up. Spurs wouldn't be in this position without his D in the first couple rounds. Problem is when his shot is getting blocked, he tends to disappear on offense. But I liked what I saw tonight with the adjustments.

UZER
05-30-2014, 12:07 AM
Splitters d is not the problem. It's just against a team like okc you need spacing on offense. He is zero threat from more than 3 ft from the bucket so his man stay in the paint on D.

T Park
05-30-2014, 12:18 AM
What's funny, splitter can make jump shots....

MultiTroll
05-30-2014, 12:38 AM
I like his move with the score 30-24.
Spurs had the inbounds after Bitch Fisher just tipped the ball away from GNob.

Anyways Danny inbounds to Splits who is at the foul line just to the left.
He immediately puts the ball on the floor and drives quickly to the hoop. Does one dribble then a bunny hop and gathers the ball to go up. Collison gives help and hacks Splitter as he goes up. A rather dumb foul but point is, Splitter acted immediately and put pressure on.

Sinks both FTs. Nicely helped the momentum as we climbed back from the hole to tie.

Cry Havoc
05-30-2014, 12:41 AM
Why did OP even watch this game after saying we were going to get stomped?

Biernutz
05-30-2014, 01:04 AM
I love what Tiago does...all the dirty work like picks and rebounding...What I would like to see from
him is a 15ft jumper like Tim to spread the floor. They know he wont take that shot so they cheat
to the basket when he is that far out.........

jimbo
05-30-2014, 01:28 AM
What's funny, splitter can make jump shots....

Hopefully he works on reintroducing that back into his game this summer

heyheymymy
05-30-2014, 01:35 AM
splitter might work better off the bench anyway for this series, should made the adjustment long ago to open some lanes to the rim