PDA

View Full Version : Body Language by Spurs during Game 5 anyone notice?

Gervin44Silas13
05-30-2014, 07:14 AM
Tony Parker looked pissed on the bench.....
Patty Mills was into the emotion of the game along with some other players...
It seems that there are some players that want it and others dont.

spursparker9
05-30-2014, 07:26 AM
Parker is probably pissed with himself.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
05-30-2014, 07:33 AM
Parker is pissed b/c they are doubling even tripling him every time he gets the ball. Parker wants to be the leader of the team, but as a leader you realize sometimes you aren't going to score b/c the game plan being implemented against you. Parker was probably wanting a Westbrook like performance last night, but hell if the Thunder are going to double him every time, just throw the lob pass to Duncan/Splitter in the post.

Take what the defense gives you.

Whisky Dog
05-30-2014, 07:34 AM
Who doesn't seem like they want it?

TampaDude
05-30-2014, 08:12 AM
Parker is pissed b/c they are doubling even tripling him every time he gets the ball. Parker wants to be the leader of the team, but as a leader you realize sometimes you aren't going to score b/c the game plan being implemented against you. Parker was probably wanting a Westbrook like performance last night, but hell if the Thunder are going to double him every time, just throw the lob pass to Duncan/Splitter in the post.

^ truth

LoneStarState'sPride
05-30-2014, 08:18 AM

Well said.

Knoxxx
05-30-2014, 08:55 AM
Yep Parker forcing stuff has been a killer in the losses.

Spurs9
05-30-2014, 09:13 AM
Pissed off like someone just dented his lambo.

703 Spurz
05-30-2014, 09:41 AM

Tony had that look in the NBA Finals where SA won too so I wouldn't worry about it.

lefty
05-30-2014, 09:51 AM
Enrique TBH

emanueldavidginobili
05-30-2014, 10:06 AM
Parker is hard on himself and expects a lot from himself. He's fine

elbamba
05-30-2014, 10:14 AM
Parker looked fine to me. Did not waste time dribbling at the top of the key for 12 seconds and few if any turnovers. He attacked Ibaka.

james evans
05-30-2014, 10:39 AM

tony parker is a fukin problem. great scorer, can penetrate, and do some good things, but he seriously has an ego problem. since winning the 2007 finals mvp, he feels he should be mentioned with the top pgs in the league. i don't see him as a chris paul or derrick rose type of player. he's 32 years old and still tries to do too much. i remember one play in game 4 when he was driving in off balance and falling and decided to just throw it at the rim and got it blocked. i would hate for duncan, ginobli, and popovich to retire and the team is left in his hands to run wild on offense. that was be horrible.

ducks
05-30-2014, 10:40 AM
all players on this team force bad shots sometimes

baseline bum
05-30-2014, 11:00 AM
He was pretty solid after his disastrous first quarter.

heyheymymy
05-30-2014, 11:05 AM
those jumpers were falling in the 3rd pretty nicely

spurs10
05-30-2014, 11:32 AM

Take what the defense gives you. Hear hear!

Leetonidas
05-30-2014, 11:57 AM
That's really just his face tbh TP always looks pissed off :lol

ElNono
05-30-2014, 12:00 PM
Manu was bitchslapping KD all night, tbh...

http://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/manu-slap.gif?w=694

MultiTroll
05-30-2014, 12:25 PM
Last night he ballhogged in ignoring wide wide open three point shooters 6-7 times in possessions that ended in his bricking or no score.
He can get away with that shit in lopsided wins like last night.
Otherwise, he costs.

Popped should go with Mills when Parker is playing MeBall.

MultiTroll
05-30-2014, 12:43 PM
Also very noticeable the body language of wide open players whom Parker passed up. Not good.

For farks sake one possession BonBon was wide open at the arc. Parker was also open for a trey, Parker choosed to take it himself and bricks.
Hello!? Bonner is not a lot of things, but on wide open YMCA gym type treys, he is among the NBAs best. As long as its not a close game and clutch. :lol
Another time BonBon was not really open and Parker should have taken the two point shot himself as he had dribbled the clock down and gotten stuck. Instead he bails it over to Bonner like a hot potatoe. Bonbon had no choice but to shoot as the clock was about out. Another shitty pg decision by Parker and looked like he was just embarrassed to take the shot himself.

Also his pissing on Kwa several times. Again.

Bonbon and Kwa both looked very disappointed and rightly so.

SpurOutofTownFan
05-30-2014, 05:32 PM
Dont even get me started on TP. He's been playing horrible this series.

poeticism707
05-30-2014, 05:37 PM
Enrique TBH

:rollin:rollin:rollin

T Park
05-30-2014, 07:21 PM
Dont even get me started on TP. He's been playing horrible this series.

Played well the last two games, but why let facts get in the way...

hater
05-30-2014, 08:33 PM
MVPARKER TBH

SpurOutofTownFan
06-02-2014, 03:01 PM
you two are ridiculous - I guess there was something behind his horrendous play - now we know he was battered. but you two are ridiculous nonetheless

Prose
06-02-2014, 03:49 PM

He is playing through pain don't forget that. He has played 3 years straight

Prose
06-02-2014, 03:50 PM
tony parker is a fukin problem. great scorer, can penetrate, and do some good things, but he seriously has an ego problem. since winning the 2007 finals mvp, he feels he should be mentioned with the top pgs in the league. i don't see him as a chris paul or derrick rose type of player. he's 32 years old and still tries to do too much. i remember one play in game 4 when he was driving in off balance and falling and decided to just throw it at the rim and got it blocked. i would hate for duncan, ginobli, and popovich to retire and the team is left in his hands to run wild on offense. that was be horrible.
Stfu