PDA

View Full Version : Big Earl's - where the queer go to eat

cantthinkofanything
05-30-2014, 02:20 PM
Come on homos...you really wanted to eat at Big Earl's? or did you just want more attention for your agenda...

Gay Couple Told Not To Return To East Texas Restaurant

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/05/29/gay-couple-told-not-to-return-to-east-texas-restaurant/

http://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/earl.jpg?w=620&h=349&crop=1

Avante
05-30-2014, 02:42 PM
I;m watching this war movie (memorial day) We see a scene where some pilots are painting pictures of sexy ladies on their planes. A common occurance, yes done in good taste. What if one of those pilots had painted a picture of a sexy guy, hmmmmm?

I keep waiting (we did see some of this with Michael Sam) for our SB/NCAA Title winning QB to exchange a gigantic lip lock with his male lover,(right there on world wide TV) then we'll see just how ..YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...things really are over homosexulaity. It;s not like people want to portray at all, we are not all..."hey cool with me"...at all. Sure we'll say that because we have to

Let the daughter of all those NBA (any black ownes?) owners come home with her black boyfriend and see how many of them aren't racist.

cantthinkofanything
05-30-2014, 02:45 PM
the gays are the new blacks. problem is that they want to make up for all the "repression" they've dealt with by shoving it in everyone's face.
I don't particularly want to see any 2 people make out in public. Except for 2 hot chicks.

Clipper Nation
05-30-2014, 02:51 PM
I;m watching this war movie (memorial day) We see a scene where some pilots are painting pictures of sexy ladies on their planes. A common occurance, yes done in good taste. What if one of those pilots had painted a picture of a sexy guy, hmmmmm?

I keep waiting (we did see some of this with Michael Sam) for our SB/NCAA Title winning QB to exchange a gigantic lip lock with his male lover,(right there on world wide TV) then we'll see just how ..YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...things really are over homosexulaity. It;s not like people want to portray at all, we are not all..."hey cool with me"...at all. Sure we'll say that because we have to

Let the daughter of all those NBA (any black ownes?) owners come home with her black boyfriend and see how many of them aren't racist.

Translation: "Fuck! I really wanted to go to Big Earl's and now I can't..."

Avante
05-30-2014, 02:54 PM
the gays are the new blacks. problem is that they want to make up for all the "repression" they've dealt with by shoving it in everyone's face.
I don't particularly want to see any 2 people make out in public. Except for 2 hot chicks.

If I were gay I'd have enought common sense to realize how to conduct myself in public. I'd know that it is not cool for me and Rick to be carrying on like a guy and his girl, right or wrong that's how it is.

Nobody thought twice about our new NFLers kissing hugging their girl friends after hearing about their new job, can we say that about Sam and his boyfriend, of course not. Nobody especially big badass footballers wanna see that shit. Sam should have been aware of that and been cool.

Clipper Nation
05-30-2014, 02:54 PM
problem is that they want to make up for all the "repression" they've dealt with by shoving it in everyone's face.

Tbh, this is one of the weakest arguments against homosexuality.... as heterosexuals, we "shove our sexuality in everyone's faces" all the time without even realizing it, whether it's public displays of affection, having a picture of your wife/girlfriend on your desk at work, bragging about sexual conquests, etc., so I really don't see the issue with others doing the same....

Avante
05-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Translation: "Fuck! I really wanted to go to Big Earl's and now I can't..."

I live in cenral Cali little fella, now think.......

Wow, is this fuck one stupid mofo or what?

cantthinkofanything
05-30-2014, 02:56 PM
If I were gay I'd have enought common sense to realize how to conduct myself in public. I'd know that it is not cool for me and Rick to be carrying on like a guy and his girl, right or wrong that's how it is.

Nobody thought twice about our new NFLers kissing hugging their girl friends after hearing about their new job, can we say that about Sam and his boyfriend, of course not. Nobody especially big badass footballers wanna see that shit. Sam should have been aware of that and been cool.

If they're going to carry on like that, they should at least make one of them wear a wig and a dress so we know which role they're playing.

Avante
05-30-2014, 02:58 PM
Tbh, this is one of the weakest arguments against homosexuality.... as heterosexuals, we "shove our sexuality in everyone's faces" all the time without even realizing it, whether it's public displays of affection, having a picture of your wife/girlfriend on your desk at work, bragging about sexual conquests, etc., so I really don't see the issue with others doing the same....

Well lets see little fella, how many of us had a gay mom and dad? This world is about husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend.

Nobody should be this dumb.

Avante
05-30-2014, 03:00 PM
If they're going to carry on like that, they should at least make one of them wear a wig and a dress so we know which role they're playing.

Like your Patton avatar, he had indian/white/black blood lines.

Gays just know they are a minority and be cool.

hehateme
05-30-2014, 03:00 PM

Ain't a day goes by that you aren't hovering over this Sam bs and spitting out his name in some sort. Shit you even named your "fictitious" boyfriend in this reply. You've gone full retard you pole smoker.

Avante
05-30-2014, 03:03 PM
Ain't a day goes by that you aren't hovering over this Sam bs and spitting out his name in some sort. Shit you even named your "fictitious" boyfriend in this reply. You've gone full retard you pole smoker.

I haven't said anything about Sam in over two weeks so why lie? You've always been a retard fucker.

cantthinkofanything
05-30-2014, 03:04 PM
this is the same shit as some ugly fat girl or a dude going to apply at Hooter's and then suing because they don't get hired.

hehateme
05-30-2014, 03:19 PM
I haven't said anything about Sam in over two weeks so why lie? You've always been a retard fucker.

1 week to be exact. Keep going though.

http://i57.tinypic.com/33cod21.jpg