PDA

View Full Version : Michael Sam's 15 minutes already up?

Jacob1983
05-30-2014, 04:17 PM
Media has been quiet about the NFL's brave hero. They were crowning him a champion and hero for telling everyone that his dick gets hard by guys.

Dick Jones
06-03-2014, 03:57 PM
Media has been quiet about the NFL's brave hero. They were crowning him a champion and hero for telling everyone that his dick gets hard by guys.
This thread is a nice metaphor for your life. Lazy, shitty, boring, outdated, and ultimately ignored.

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 06:20 PM
lol, there's no news about him, and you're still talking about him... obsessed

Clipper Nation
06-03-2014, 06:26 PM
This thread is a nice metaphor for your life. Lazy, shitty, boring, outdated, and ultimately ignored.

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1007872/casey.gif

mojorizen7
06-03-2014, 06:54 PM
God i hope the NFL doesn't put us on Hard knocks this year. :flipoff

Avante
06-03-2014, 07:09 PM
Let me make this very clear....

Fuck Michael Sam, he means nothing...ok? It's the fact we do have a unique situation now in the NFL and yes I'm curious about how it goes. No we do not live in a time where..."come up to modern times ya caveman"...really works. No we aren't...."hey a gay guy so what"....as we are seeing with this situation.

How many Ram rookies were taken ahead of Sam, yet who has said anything about them, why not, yep...they don't suck cock. A man who sucks cock in an NFL locker room is news and if some of you don't think it should be tell that to the media.

I want to see what happens the first time somebody..."you fucking faggot". Or he does make the team and fucks up badly.

All you who really believe...."this is 2014, come up to speed".....watch what happens the next time we see Sam and his lover go at it in front of millions, yep....OH YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who thinks that watching a guy and his wife/girlfriend, kiss and hug is disgusting. yep, nobody. Ya see that's normal behavior.

Spurs da champs
06-03-2014, 07:10 PM
God i hope the NFL doesn't put us on Hard knocks this year. :flipoff
Nobody gives a shit about the rams, Michael Sam or not.

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 07:16 PM
this thread: "i hate how sam got so much undeserved attention, i was tired of hearing/talking about him. but now that there hasn't been any recent news, i'm going to start a thread about him so we can continue talking about him"

Avante
06-03-2014, 07:23 PM
this thread: "i hate how sam got so much undeserved attention, i was tired of hearing/talking about him. but now that there hasn't been any recent news, i'm going to start a thread about him so we can continue talking about him"

You already have two posts in this thread, why not let others talk about what they want to? Do you have to be in any MS thread, nope? So why are you? You won't find me in a thread talking about at least 25 of the teams, ya see, I just don't care.

To go around ...wahwahwah-ing about threads you don't have to even read, is immature and stupid. Yes I've done it and yes I feel immature and stupid.

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 07:24 PM
You already have two posts in this thread, why not let others talk about what they want to? Do you have to be in any MS thread, nope? So why are you? You won't find me in a thread talking about at least 25 of the teams, ya see, I just don't care.

To go around ...wahwahwah-ing about threads you don't have to even read, is immature and stupid. Yes I've done it and yes I feel immature and stupid.
and thats your second post in this thread. so stop posting

Avante
06-03-2014, 07:28 PM
and thats your second post in this thread. so stop posting

Dude, stop telling others here what they need to be doing, ok? Who the fuck are you, yep...nobody, so shut the fuck up and mind your own busines, ya got that?

I'll talk about whatever I want which has zero to do with you, what, we need your permission, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you!

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Dude, stop telling others here what they need to be doing, ok? Who the fuck are you, yep...nobody, so shut the fuck up and mind your own busines, ya got that?

I'll talk about whatever I want which has zero to do with you, what, we need your permission, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Fuck you!
telling me to stop telling others what they need to do, is nothing but you telling me what to do. practice what you preach ya old fuck

Avante
06-03-2014, 07:34 PM
telling me to stop telling others what they need to do, is nothing but you telling me what to do. practice what you preach ya old fuck

Are you really this fucking stupid asshole? Did you not tell me to stop posting, fuck yes ya did. Don't be doing that fucker, ok, I'll talk about whatever I want and you have ..0...say in that, now beat it midget before ya piss me off.

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 07:36 PM
before ya piss me off.
what happens then? am i safe if i'm not an underaged vietnamese girl?

Avante
06-03-2014, 07:43 PM
what happens then? am i safe if i'm not an underaged vietnamese girl?

You never did understand any of that did ya fucker? You still think I was in Viet Nam (off the coast)*** and those bars are worked by "underage girls"....what a fucking idiot, wow! If you must keep talking about things that happened over 40 years ago at least get it right. ok?

Dude, we have an openly gay guy finally in the NFL this is news as we have seen. If ya don't wanna talk about it then don't, why do you care if others do? Are you saying we all need to concern ourselves with what you want, hahahaha!!!!!!!! Fuck that!

*** I was on VT soil for abour 10 years on a base waiting for a plane to help take me home, ok ya dumb fuck?

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 07:46 PM
You never did understand any of that did ya fucker? You still think I was in Viet Nam (off the coast)*** and those bars are worked by "underage girls"....what a fucking idiot, wow! If you must keep talking about things that happened over 40 years ago at least get it right. ok?

Dude, we have an openly gay guy finally in the NFL this is news as we have seen. If ya don't wanna talk about then don't, why do you care if others do? Are you saying we aoll need to concern ourselves with what you want, hahahaha!!!!!!!! Fuck that!

*** I was on VT soil for abour 10 years on a base waiting for a plane to help take me home, ok ya dumb fuck?
so how old was she?

Avante
06-03-2014, 07:51 PM
so how old was she?

What a fucking idiot, wow! Dude, I spent two years*** over there I had more girls than I could ever hope to remember, are you dumb enought to think.."how old was she"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get out much do ya slugger?

Stupid, there are no "underage" girls working the bars, ok dummy?

Fuck that, bored with it.

Dude, don't be telling us what we need to be talking about, got it? Are you realy dumb enought to think anyone gives a fuck about ...you?

*** 6 months over there, 6 months at home for 4 years.

leemajors
06-03-2014, 07:54 PM
lol meltdown

spurraider21
06-03-2014, 07:55 PM
What a fucking idiot, wow! Dude, I spent two years*** over there I had more girls than I could ever hope to remember, are you dumb enought to think.."how old was she"....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get out much do ya slugger?

Stupid, there are no "underage" girls working the bars, ok dummy?

Fuck that, bored with it.

Dude, don't be telling us what we need to be talking about, got it? Are you realy dumb enought to think anyone gives a fuck about ...you?

*** 6 months over there, 6 months at home for 4 years.
so if you don't know how old she was, how are you so sure she wasn't underaged?

Avante
06-03-2014, 08:05 PM
lol meltdown

Stomping around on midgets is not a meltdown half pint, it's fun.

Avante
06-03-2014, 08:06 PM
so if you don't know how old she was, how are you so sure she wasn't underaged?

Do you pay any attention at all little fella? You must be of age to work the bars over there....ok stupid?

Wow, is this guy one dumb fuck or what?

Ok bored with the idiot..

Dude, I noticed ya got off into that stupid bar girl thing so ya didn't have to talk about why you bother people over what they want to talk about.

MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS.

Clipper Nation
06-03-2014, 08:09 PM
Fuck Michael Sam, he means nothing...ok?

He clearly means a lot to you, since you keep posting about him :lol

Avante
06-03-2014, 08:13 PM
He clearly means a lot to you, since you keep posting about him :lol

DUMB ALERT!

Now think moron, is it really MS or ....first openly gay player in the NFL..? You never ever get it right, ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting situation as we'll all be seeing, not that we haven't already.

Clipper Nation
06-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Is it really Avante, or Old Faggot? Oh wait, those are synonymous....

Avante
06-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Is it really Avante, or Old Faggot? Oh wait, those are synonymous....

As you continue too totally ignore what is said to you as always. Dude...it works like this...

you...Hey Avante
me..wassup?
you...you suck!
me...I do?
you...yep!
me...why?
you... you don't let others tell ya shit.
me...ya mean I do my thing and that sucks, right?
you..right.

Ok ya see how it works, it's called....con-ver-sa-tion....really it is. Give it a try sometime, ok?

IrisHockey
06-03-2014, 10:44 PM

:lmao wow, my nigga with the zombie out of the grave goods