PDA

View Full Version : Which Team Do Dislike More?

Knoxxx
05-30-2014, 11:01 PM
Heat or OKC, tough one for me!

I am still pondering it.

Please post why.

Ron Swanson
05-30-2014, 11:02 PM
Is "both" an option?

BatManu20
05-30-2014, 11:02 PM
Miami, for the simple fact that they had to team up to win anything imho. Wade and Lebron being huge floppers adds to that, as well as Wade's dirty antics.

You take away Westbrook and Fisher from OKC and I don't really hate them tbh.

Knoxxx
05-30-2014, 11:04 PM
I think its Miami for Game 6 last year and having Lebron. He's not likeable, he's not loveable, he's not even hateable. He's blah but I don't like Miami because they have won enough already.

Sean Cagney
05-30-2014, 11:08 PM
OKC easily, not a huge fan of the Heat but they don't act like Westbrook or Perkins etc. on that team. Wade and Bron try to be humble and just play ball, Bosh too. OKC to me is the worst team in the league I hate now I believe, so many player on that team not to like, FISHER being a main reason as well. Durant has been getting more annoying year after year as well, he was once very humble and quiet.

BanditHiro
05-30-2014, 11:09 PM
Miami, for the simple fact that they had to team up to win anything imho. Wade and Lebron being huge floppers adds to that, as well as Wade's dirty antics.

You take away Westbrook and Fisher from OKC and I don't really hate them tbh.

that is such a terrible reason to hate them tbh considering the Spurs stars have done the same their entire career. Duncan Parker and Ginobili all took paycuts their entire career to keep the team intact because individually they probably don't win shit (maybe Duncan but he doesn't win 4 tbh).

OKC Thunder are much bigger ref baiters than LeBron and Wade tbh. Durant shot 805 FT this year while in comparison LeBron only shot 585 FTs

Knoxxx
05-30-2014, 11:11 PM
Well its 9-1 in favor of hating OKC and I was the lone Miami vote LOL.

ElNono
05-30-2014, 11:17 PM
Miami is legit, tbh... they don't get anywhere near the amount of foodstamps OKC does...

Durant and Westbrook are talented but they're basically the new manufactured superstars, IMO...

Old School 44
05-30-2014, 11:18 PM
OKC - The stupid Westbrook "guns in the holster" bs. Also, I've never seen a guy fall so much after jumpshots. This must be something taught by OKC, because all of them do it. Harden's even carried over this technique to the Rockets. The fake tough guy, Kendrick Perkins. Reggie Jackson, just because. The "long distance" call from Caron Butler after he makes a three. And of course the coattailing Derek Fisher. I think Fisher hopes if he stays in the league long enough, and coattails some more titles, maybe, just maybe they might enshrine him in the Hall of Fame.

timtonymanu
05-30-2014, 11:20 PM
Don't even hate Miami. It's been great seeing LeBron do well.

Fuck the Thunder.

05-30-2014, 11:21 PM
We don't play Miami enough for me to hate them but I don't really respect any of their accomplishments. OKC is easily the more unlikable team.

cd021
05-30-2014, 11:22 PM
I hate Miami fans, I work with a couple and they are grade A dicks.

OKC pisses me off. I'd like to head butt every single player.

Nathan89
05-30-2014, 11:24 PM
I dislike OKC more because the way the refs treat them. However, I would root for OKC if they made the Finals because I don't want the Heat to win.

Malik Hairston
05-30-2014, 11:25 PM
The only player I really dislike on the Heat is Ray Allen, because he's a fake-ass nigga that attempts to portray an image of class, etc, but in reality, he's a whiny pussy(the Ladanian Tomlinson of the NBA)..

I understand why people would dislike Wade, too..

OKC has several players that are always running their mouths/taunting opposing teams: Westbrook, Jackson, Butler, Perkins and Ibaka..not to mention a HOF piece of shit in Derek Fisher:lol.. That also doesn't include the fact that they're the most free-throw reliant title contender of my lifetime..

TE
05-30-2014, 11:25 PM
Easily the Thunder. As a Spurs fan you can sort of register with Miami and how they play as a team...I do dislike how they were constructed but I can't hate them. They're legit imo.

The Thunder are propped up for the simple fact of star power and you can see this bullshit during stretches in the game. They also happen to be our worst matchup in the league...again, this is an easy question to answer.

blkroadrunners
05-30-2014, 11:26 PM
OKC and it's not even close

Malik Hairston
05-30-2014, 11:27 PM
It's pretty funny, the Spurs-Heat finals may have had less ref complaints than any series in SpursTalk history, tbh:lol..

Knoxxx
05-30-2014, 11:30 PM
Holy smokes 17-1 OKC! We had a Miami or two post but not vote.

Splits
05-30-2014, 11:30 PM
No brainer. At least Miami plays basketball. I don't know what OKC plays, but it isn't basketball. From the coach on down, their entire strategy is to gain an unfair advantage by using freak athleticism of a couple of players to manipulate the game. It's bitchmade and has no place in the NBA

SnakeBoy
05-30-2014, 11:36 PM
OKC and it's not even close.

I used to be a Lebron hater but when he ended last years finals with class by being the first to run over and shake TD's hand he earned my respect. Now I root against Miami only because they're in the Spurs way but I don't hate them.

OKC is a completely classless organization imo.

spursparker9
05-30-2014, 11:39 PM

I used to be a Lebron hater but when he ended last years finals with class by being the first to run over and shake TD's hand he earned my respect. Now I root against Miami only because they're in the Spurs way but I don't hate them.

OKC is a completely classless organization imo.

Nah, Wade is the first one to run to Timmy. Go watch the tape.

lol I wonder if Westbrook will run up to Timmy or Pop if they beat the Spurs...

HI-FI
05-30-2014, 11:41 PM
It's pretty funny, the Spurs-Heat finals may have had less ref complaints than any series in SpursTalk history, tbh:lol..

I'm usually Johnny on the Spot with those complaints, but I didn't have too much to bitch about. Sure it wasn't perfect but it didn't look rigged, just typical human error.

When Bosh hit Green on that 3, I was like "well they usually swallow their whistle at the end". Then I saw Game 5 of OKC vs Clippers.:lol

Venti Quattro
05-30-2014, 11:42 PM
OKC because they're not doing their job in this series.

Spur|n|Austin
05-30-2014, 11:44 PM

Fuck the Thunder.

BillMc
05-30-2014, 11:45 PM
Easily the THunder: Durant's a good guy, but Westrbrook, Fisher, Perkins, Butler, Ibaka, Adams, and their coach all annoy me. I'll root for the Heat if somehow the Thunder get past our Spurs.

Mikeanaro
05-30-2014, 11:52 PM
I hate Okc, they really think THEY OWN US, they are grim reapers...have our numbers...our daddies/teachers etc and so on.
Miami Cheat are pure shit but they never looked down on Spurs.

TheyCallMePro
05-30-2014, 11:54 PM
Easy for me---Thunder. Westbrook and Durant are so immature and hot-headed during the games. Durant leads the league in technicals and Westbrook whines and yells at everyone throughout the course of the whole game. Also, both of their games depend on going to the free throw line and getting calls, which is annoying.

ElNono
05-30-2014, 11:58 PM
:lol You won't hear Spo describe his team as a "free throw shooting team"...

HI-FI
05-31-2014, 12:00 AM
I dislike OKC more than the Heat mainly because nothing pisses me off more than when the Powers that Be piss down your back and tell you it's raining. So trying to manufacture them into this unstoppable team when they're reliant on whistles is illegitimate and wrong. Also any team with Fisher and Westbrook is unlikeable to its core.

I'm also not a fan of how the Heat came together. Despite what the Lebron slurpers like ClipperNation say, it's still one of the most bitchmade moves. That being said, they don't get many freebies. Definitely not many foodstamps for a team with the best player.

Mainly I'm hoping that the league does not try to force a phony Magic vs Bird Part Deux bullshit. It's not the same and you can't recreate the 80s, though sometimes I wish you could. :depressed

I hate Miami fans, I work with a couple and they are grade A dicks.

OKC pisses me off. I'd like to head butt every single player.
this is probably true. I can't say I have any bad feelings towards OKC fans. They're naive, but I wouldn't say they're douchebags. And thunderup doesn't count, that fucking troll :lol. Miami fans at home just ooze douchbaggery, but that's probably a cocaine thing. Especially that video of their fans making fun of a Spurs fan on a subway, that was screwed up.

Spurs da champs
05-31-2014, 12:00 AM
I dislike OKC more, simply for their domination of the Spurs, tho I defiantly respect them more...they built their team the right way, from the ground up.

tmtcsc
05-31-2014, 12:01 AM
Heat or OKC, tough one for me!

I am still pondering it.

Please post why.

Houston. James Harden.

tmtcsc
05-31-2014, 12:03 AM
Easily the THunder: Durant's a good guy, but Westrbrook, Fisher, Perkins, Butler, Ibaka, Adams, and their coach all annoy me. I'll root for the Heat if somehow the Thunder get past our Spurs.

That girl in white jerking the lotion off has fantastic tits. Is she famous?

-- Captain Obvious.

Amuseddaysleeper
05-31-2014, 12:04 AM
Fuck OKC

Would root so hard for Miami if it ends up being OKC/Heat in the Finals

TE
05-31-2014, 12:04 AM
they built their team the right way, from the ground up.
This is true

EIC
05-31-2014, 12:14 AM

I hate OKC almost as much as I love the Spurs. If the Spurs go down, I will be rooting for Miami all the way.

weeks
05-31-2014, 12:17 AM
I don't get people hating on the Heat. So good players teamed up to make an awesome team, oh how terrible. :cry

The OKC ref treatment is bullshit though. so fuck em

spurs10
05-31-2014, 12:34 AM
OKC by a country mile. I wish ill will upon them.

cjw
05-31-2014, 12:43 AM
Nah, Wade is the first one to run to Timmy. Go watch the tape.

lol I wonder if Westbrook will run up to Timmy or Pop if they beat the Spurs...

They'll already be at the press conference by the time Russ is done complaining to Joey Crawford.

spurspokesman
05-31-2014, 12:47 AM
Miami and okc Miami- Three Franchise players teaming up to win titles is lame plus the bandwagon fans that follow them. Can't wait to see them switch up when miami loses lol. Okc- Preferential treatment from the league, refs etc and there personalities as a collective bunch suck.

Mikeanaro
05-31-2014, 12:58 AM
I dislike OKC more than the Heat mainly because nothing pisses me off more than when the Powers that Be piss down your back and tell you it's raining. So trying to manufacture them into this unstoppable team when they're reliant on whistles is illegitimate and wrong. Also any team with Fisher and Westbrook is unlikeable to its core.

I'm also not a fan of how the Heat came together. Despite what the Lebron slurpers like ClipperNation say, it's still one of the most bitchmade moves. That being said, they don't get many freebies. Definitely not many foodstamps for a team with the best player.

Mainly I'm hoping that the league does not try to force a phony Magic vs Bird Part Deux bullshit. It's not the same and you can't recreate the 80s, though sometimes I wish you could. :depressed

this is probably true. I can't say I have any bad feelings towards OKC fans. They're naive, but I wouldn't say they're douchebags. And thunderup doesn't count, that fucking troll :lol. Miami fans at home just ooze douchbaggery, but that's probably a cocaine thing. Especially that video of their fans making fun of a Spurs fan on a subway, that was screwed up.
Agreed but most of Cheat flops are translated to ball possessions like that flop Bosh did to Neal in the Finals or last season in the end of a game Cole ¨fell on his back¨ and Kawhi was not even that close, they always get the nod no matter what they do, so yeah they don´t get freebies a la Okc but they get away with jump balls possessions no play reviews and refs swallowing their whistles at key moments so we as fans can only see their dirty shit and cry a river.

emanueldavidginobili
05-31-2014, 01:12 AM
Easily OKC...Perkins RW Fisher Ibaka I hate them all

KaiRMD1
05-31-2014, 01:18 AM
I hate OKC and respect them for how they built their team, the right way. The free throw bullshit is legitimately the only gripe I have with those ol' sports but if you take that away, their hate factor for me goes down a lot. I couldn't care less for the Heat but I respect LeBron.......but he'll never be Jordan. He'll go down as the best player of this pussified NBA though

koriwhat
05-31-2014, 01:18 AM
fuck them all except the spurs!

SpurPadre
05-31-2014, 01:21 AM
Satan's favorite team is the Heat. 'Nuff said.

weeks
05-31-2014, 01:23 AM
and why do we bitch about bandwagon fans? we don't want teams to grow in popularity?
how many of us would be spurfans if they'd never had any success?

'my fandom is more legit than yours' stupid shit

weeks
05-31-2014, 01:23 AM
I hate OKC and respect them for how they built their team, the right way. The free throw bullshit is legitimately the only gripe I have with those ol' sports but if you take that away, their hate factor for me goes down a lot. I couldn't care less for the Heat but I respect LeBron.......but he'll never be Jordan. He'll go down as the best player of this pussified NBA though
agreed 100%

heyheymymy
05-31-2014, 01:30 AM
I HATE both teams so much, but i think miami takes the cake, and i REALLY hate okc.

miami is just everything thats wrong with the nba. shitty fans, colluded talent, hoarding free agents, and nike shoes influencing titles.

just my opinion. sorry if i offended anyone.

Aztecfan03
05-31-2014, 01:32 AM
THe only reason I might hesitate on who to root for if it was miami-okc final is because I don't want Lebron to 3-peat.

Juggity
05-31-2014, 01:36 AM
OKC is a legitimately despicable team. I'd like nothing more than for that franchise and all of its players to crumble into the dustbin of history without any further success or accolades.

Every year my respect for them dwindles further as westbrook's neck veins pulse faster and his facial expressions become more deranged, and Ibaka postures up and down the court and fakes injuries in a failed display of hubris, and Durant continues his descent from NBA good guy prodigy to meek and ref-reliant villain. And as long as Fisher has a place on an NBA roster, it's an easy team to despise.

iManu
05-31-2014, 01:49 AM
Fisher and Westbaby.

BillMc
05-31-2014, 06:37 AM
That girl in white jerking the lotion off has fantastic tits. Is she famous?

-- Captain Obvious.

Yep. Michelle Keegan, British actress.

http://pixhst.com/avaxhome/31/a8/0015a831.jpeg

rmt
05-31-2014, 07:09 AM
OKC is a legitimately despicable team. I'd like nothing more than for that franchise and all of its players to crumble into the dustbin of history without any further success or accolades.

Every year my respect for them dwindles further as westbrook's neck veins pulse faster and his facial expressions become more deranged, and Ibaka postures up and down the court and fakes injuries in a failed display of hubris, and Durant continues his descent from NBA good guy prodigy to meek and ref-reliant villain. And as long as Fisher has a place on an NBA roster, it's an easy team to despise.

You really have a way with words - so funny. Miami for me (and I live in Miami) - collusion, FAKE fans, don't want Lebron to 3-peat. I don't mind Durant and am amazed at Westbrooke's athleticism (after 3 surgeries?). Still can't stand Fisher though and does Perkins ever stop frowning? It's the league's fault for calling so many fouls for them.

TampaDude
05-31-2014, 07:19 AM

Fuck the Thunder.

^this, tbh

will_spurs
05-31-2014, 08:34 AM
No brainer. At least Miami plays basketball. I don't know what OKC plays, but it isn't basketball. From the coach on down, their entire strategy is to gain an unfair advantage by using freak athleticism of a couple of players to manipulate the game. It's bitchmade and has no place in the NBA

This.

+ Fisher.

Spurs9
05-31-2014, 08:44 AM
I voted the Heat because of how bitter I still am over 6, but I'd probably change my vote to Thunder tbh for as much as they rely on the refs, oh and fisher

weebo
05-31-2014, 08:47 AM
I hate every NBA team not named the Spurs.

doobs
05-31-2014, 08:48 AM
Ask again in about a week and a half and the results will be different.

RoyerReptiles
05-31-2014, 09:02 AM
I definitely prefer the Thunder over the Heat. Durant being a former Longhorn and a considerably more humble superstar than Lebron helps out a lot. I'd love for that guy to be a Spur. I'm not a big fan of Westbrook, but I definitely respect the athleticism. When he's on fire he's fun to watch. I have a lot of respect for Sam Presti and the way he built that team, too. PHENOMENAL job drafting those guys. Unfortunately bad move letting Harden walk, though. If they don't trade Harden....holy crap, who knows how good that team could have been. It's too bad they didn't know about the upcoming changes to the salary cap. They probably would have paid him.

I have absolutely no respect for Lebron after what he did to his hometown fans. I've never like that guy even before that, though. I'm sure growing up in the way that he did, with everyone telling him that he'd be the next "great one" starting from middle school probably fueled his disgusting ego. I'm sure most people would have turned out just like he did, if they had the talent he does along with a cadre of yes people. The guy has a tattoo that says "Chosen 1". I don't care if you're MJ, that level of arrogance will always turn me off. He's the antithesis of Spurs basketball. I don't see how anyone that appreciates the culture that DRob, Pop and Duncan built in San Antonio could actually be a fan of this guy. I'll never forget his comments on the podium following his epic collapse in the 2011 finals.

Dex
05-31-2014, 09:04 AM
OKC is annoying as all shit, but Miami broke the fucking league. And 6 will always be 6.

pgardn
05-31-2014, 09:11 AM
Miami is using talent efficiently these playoffs.

They are a good TEAM.

Cant hate em. Lebron hitting guys with straight rope passes set up perfectly for 3s, it's too impressive to hate.

Jimcs50
05-31-2014, 09:15 AM
Miami by a mile. But Fisher is my least favorite player

MeloHype
05-31-2014, 09:21 AM
Fuck Kevin Durant

CGD
05-31-2014, 09:24 AM
OKC. Durant is a spoiled child that cries too much at this point in his career. Shit isn't supposed to come easy! "Free Throws" Brooks only perpetuates the sense of entitlement.

Durant needs a real coach to take him the the next level ala Spo with LBJ. I've actually enjoyed watching Lebron mature since "the Decision" and become the legit face of the league.

tmtcsc
05-31-2014, 09:32 AM
Yep. Michelle Keegan, British actress.

http://pixhst.com/avaxhome/31/a8/0015a831.jpeg

Wow! She's beautiful. Good stuff, thanks.

DarrinS
05-31-2014, 09:38 AM
I don't hate either team, but I can't stand certain players -- especially Westchimp

pgardn
05-31-2014, 09:50 AM

If those are natural.... Goddess.

100%duncan
05-31-2014, 09:53 AM
Fuck OKC. Heat proved their worth by winning 2 in a row and beating their opponents while okfags pray for foul shots.

BillMc
05-31-2014, 10:26 AM

No problem. This is her in the black bikini in my sig too.

BillMc
05-31-2014, 10:27 AM
If those are natural.... Goddess.

Agreed.

sammy
05-31-2014, 10:32 AM
OKC - The stupid Westbrook "guns in the holster" bs. Also, I've never seen a guy fall so much after jumpshots. This must be something taught by OKC, because all of them do it. Harden's even carried over this technique to the Rockets. The fake tough guy, Kendrick Perkins. Reggie Jackson, just because. The "long distance" call from Caron Butler after he makes a three. And of course the coattailing Derek Fisher. I think Fisher hopes if he stays in the league long enough, and coattails some more titles, maybe, just maybe they might enshrine him in the Hall of Fame.

I agree! That roach Reggie Jackson, Westbrick's guns in the holster & Deebo Caron Butler with his pinche long distance call is just sickening! Too bad you didn't have both as I hate Miami with a passion as well! Flopping bastards (Lebroom, Wade, Allen)!

tmtcsc
05-31-2014, 01:59 PM
No problem. This is her in the black bikini in my sig too.

Hey Bill,

Call me crazy but I don't think thats Keegan. The girl with the lotion seems a little thicker and has a mole near her neck. She doesn't have Keegan's hips either. Both girls are awesome. I think I like lotion girl more though. I found another .gif:

http://i.imgur.com/63FArEW.gif

BillMc
05-31-2014, 02:04 PM
Hey Bill,

Call me crazy but I don't think thats Keegan. The girl with the lotion seems a little thicker and has a mole near her neck. I found another .gif:

http://i.imgur.com/63FArEW.gif

You know, you may be right. The page I found the lotion gif on said Keegan but it had a question mark after her name. I assumed it was just Keegan a little heavier and without makeup etc. But now looking at it again, and this, gif, I think you're correct. These are likely two different women. The bikini shots in black and pink (I posted earlier) are certainly Keegan.

Good detective work:toast (and like this giff other than the guy's hairy legs in the foreground). Sorry for the misinformation.

Love how our conversation is Spurs related. :lol

Skull-1
05-31-2014, 02:38 PM
OKC. It is close but Westmonk(ey) is enough to make anyone hate that team with his strutting, preening, nut kicking, and poo flinging immaturity.