PDA

View Full Version : Miami Celebrates East Championship. Spurs Will Not Be Celebrating West Championship

Gino-Step
05-31-2014, 02:33 PM
LeBron "We ain't taking this for granted". Putting up "4" signs everywhere on their 4th straight trip to the Finals.

Duncan ain't going to be putting up "2" signs for his first back to back trip to the Finals.

Why? Cause these front running Heat know they're fucked against the Spurs and they want to get the love and attention for making it to the Finals. Plus, the more they act grateful and blessed and fortunate to make the Finals, the more it disguises what a disgustingly easy path it was to make it.

LOL HEAT.

#1spursfanNvegas
05-31-2014, 03:27 PM
FK D HEAT and all their bandwagon fans

soxxx
05-31-2014, 03:36 PM
God just beat the Thunder and it is fucking revenge time. The 2014 Spurs are the real life interpretation of The Avengers. The only team that could beat the Spurs this season was the Thunder, get by them and we are taking the title.

DarrinS
05-31-2014, 04:03 PM
I would say 4 consecutive trips to the finals is an accomplishment, but they play in a conference which had Pacers as a 1-seed.

Horry Hipcheck
05-31-2014, 05:24 PM
If the Spurs make the Finals, and if the role players that showed up in 2013 show up again, and if Parker plays like he did in Games 1-5 for the entire series, the Heat are fucked.

I have a lot of confidence in this team if they can get out of the West. 2013 was an emotional let down and a lot of people speculated that the Spurs lacked the fortitude to make another run, and yet here they are, at 62 wins and a game away from winning consecutive Western titles for the first time in their history, and along the way they've battled an old nemesis, a regular season nightmare, and their current nemesis, all with moderate to great success. Win one more game against this pesky Thunder team, whether it's tonight or Monday, and the stars will align for perhaps the most glorious title run-in in franchise history. Game 5 should have sent a message that this team, for all of the struggles they've endured and all of the reasons they should have lost by now, are coming for that fifth ring and they're coming hard.

OKC isn't dead by any means but if emotions were as big a factor as pundits insisted, the Spurs would have rolled over and died by now. They're gunning for revenge and it's going to be magnificent if they get it.

Kidd K
05-31-2014, 05:26 PM
Tim Duncan's post game interview: Fuck the WCF title. I'm going for #5.

philldafunk
05-31-2014, 06:09 PM
I'm glad they don't have Mike Miller anymore. That shoeless 3 ball -_-