PDA

View Full Version : Pacers: Real Talk - Pacers Got F'ed In The A By Karma Because Of How They Did Danny Granger

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2014, 05:42 PM
Cully was right about Larry Bird....people still giving him a pass...the Pacers got fucked by Karma because of the low down dirty shit they did to Danny Granger....he gets hurt and they did him foul...so this shit came back on Larry Bird....instead of integrating Danny back and having him and that weak minded ass Paul George play their version of MJ and Pip they do some cold ass shit to Danny....now everyone wants to blame Lance Stephenson....man get the fuck outta here...that dude can play on my team any fucking day...he and West were the only ones with any shred of fucking heart throughout the entire series...that punk ass Paul Gorge talking about Lance is immature and hesitating to say whether he should come back is a straight BITCH ASS move..that nigga George now on my shit list....Lance was the only reason them niggas didn't get swept...fucking hyprocites all around that Pacer organization....Come play with Kobe Lance we need another dude to get up in niggas faces and D- up....well done sir...Kool tips his hat to a real player...:toast

Clipper Nation
05-31-2014, 05:43 PM
Yes, Lakers, please give Lance the max :tu

Koolaid_Man
05-31-2014, 05:45 PM

Bitch..deal with your dingleberry clipper team :lol

ElNono
05-31-2014, 06:17 PM
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/263/866/403.gif

LkrFan
05-31-2014, 06:48 PM
He won't get the max, but I hope he's truly on the Lakers' radar. He's 23 and uber talented. Maturity comes with time. Wasn't that long ago, the Kang was found dancing on the sidelines as the Bulls were getting blown out. Riles killed that noise real quick.

If the Lakers hire Hollins, a no-nonsense coach, he'll put Lance in check with the quickness. Lance is talented. Just needs direction to help him reach his potential.

Infinite_limit
05-31-2014, 07:08 PM
Kool. That wall of letters is difficult to stomach after the Gym.