PDA

View Full Version : Anyone heard the new k-rock morning show?

davi78239
08-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Friend of mine said that kid kris has been gone for a while now and said the show sucks. Haven't been listening for a while, so I don't now. Anyone else have any comments on the morning show now? Is it free beer and catfish?

Zombie
08-12-2005, 11:31 PM
Kid Kris was a fuckin joke! that fucker sucked, he was a Stern wanna be. :rolleyes
I think he came to Sa from San Angelo or something, he's a fag.

3rdCoast
08-12-2005, 11:42 PM
Kidd Chris is not/was not a Stern wanna be you fucking moron.

He use to produce the Howard Stern show.

He came to SA from Sacramento and KC.

He left because he took a better job in Phili.

Kidd Chris was the best radio San Antonio has ever had.

Only 2 good things have ever come from San Antonio.

1 was the Kidd Chris Show and the second is Shawn Michaels.

3rdCoast
08-12-2005, 11:45 PM
Friend of mine said that kid kris has been gone for a while now and said the show sucks. Haven't been listening for a while, so I don't now. Anyone else have any comments on the morning show now? Is it free beer and catfish?

Yea, it Free Beer and Catfish.

It is a bit rough but better than the fags at KISS or Magic or Kidd Craddick and Big Al Mack at 96.1

San Antonio has some fucking shitty shows on the radio.

Kidd Craddick at 96.1 isnt even local. His show is being syndicated from Dallas.

ObiwanGinobili
08-13-2005, 10:40 AM
Anyone heard the new k-rock morning show?

'fraid not. I'm 99.5 kiss loyal.

Trainwreck2100
08-13-2005, 10:44 AM
'fraid not. I'm 99.5 kiss loyal.

Damn straight.

3rdCoast
08-13-2005, 10:44 AM
KISS plays good music, but the morning show sucks hard

AlamoSpursFan
08-13-2005, 11:50 AM
http://www.klbjfm.com/images/headers/dnb_hdr.jpg

http://www.austinchronicle.com/issues/dispatch/2005-02-18/pols_feature-1.jpg

http://www.zamtoyz.com/files/klbj/klbj-fm-high-res.jpg

ObiwanGinobili
08-13-2005, 12:10 PM
KISS plays good music, but the morning show sucks hard

God I love those guys. Lyle and Hahn are my long lost daddys. :smokin

KEDA
08-13-2005, 01:52 PM
Dont F with Lisle and Hahn

they were the ones that replaced Tony Bruno for me!

and Im sticking with them, they are a San Antonio instution!

blaze89
08-13-2005, 05:19 PM
I liked Kidd Chris but at times he can whine like a little bitch, especially when it came to other radio stations. Whenever he'd start bitching, I'd change the radio station. I find myself listening to both 99.5 and 102.7 cause I'm just a rock fan and the more rock in S.A., the better. Although, I can live without 104.5.

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-13-2005, 08:07 PM
San Antonio has some fucking shitty shows on the radio.

Kidd Craddick at 96.1 isnt even local. His show is being syndicated from Dallas.

Don't blame San Antonio...blame Clear Channel.

Everybody said there'd be no problems with relaxing ownership restrictions for media outlets, well, now you have it.

SequSpur
08-13-2005, 10:46 PM
Amid rumors that he's going elsewhere within the Infinity family, active rock KSRX (K-Rock) San Antonio, Texas morning man Kidd Chris has announced on his Web site (www.kiddshow.com) that he's leaving the station. For the past three days, the jock has been protesting the firing of a morning show member by playing 12 songs an hour and only reading liners and introing songs. Visitors to his site find only one sentence, stating "thank you... and goodnight... 6/22/05," and a link to a message board.

On June 22, the date noted on the Web site, show member "Open Mike" was fired over the graphic content of an interview that never aired on the station, Chris writes in a posting on the message board. "Mike was fired cause he was very graphic and the [interviewee] was offended so he complained to a big wig that is in control of several Infinity stations including ours," he writes. "I fought that firing big time because I'm loyal to my guys on the show. I love this company because they are the only ones that let us do the show that we do. Just like anything else, there's a few bad apples. Unfortunately for my friends at K-Rock, a bad apple oversees that radio station... Our decision to leave 102.7 K-Rock has been made for us."

Kidd Chris' name has been mentioned as one of the potential replacements for Howard Stern following his move to satellite radio in January 2006. Chris has been a contributor to Stern's show in the past, and did several late night shifts on Infinity active rock WYSP earlier this year.

While there is no official comment from KSRX, Billboard Radio Monitor has learned that the station is looking for a new morning show.

SequSpur
08-13-2005, 10:46 PM
He's back. According to the Philadelphia Inquirer, active rock KSRX (K-Rock) San Antonio morning man and Howard Stern contributor Kidd Chris was spotted yesterday (7/19) touring active WYSP Philadelphia. Chris had done several late night shifts at WYSP earlier this year, and has made no secret that he'd be leaving KSRX eventually, posting on his Web site that he'd be working elsewhere in Infinity. The Inquirer suggests that Chris will work in afternoons or evenings initially. It's been suggested that Chris is an eventual successor to Stern.

SequSpur
08-13-2005, 10:48 PM
Kidd Chris is a fucking tool and I am glad he and his faggots are gone from SA.

Lisle and Hahn just plain fucking suck. Charlie Parker blows too. Tony Bruno sucks. Kidd Crattic blows.

So..........

I tune in into country tunes.......

I ain't as good as I once was................

TheTruth
08-14-2005, 09:01 PM
...but I'm as good once as I ever was...

Dex
08-14-2005, 09:26 PM
Kidd Chris made me want to pull into a McDonalds, buy a large coffee, and pour it down my pants. Anything to distract myself from that annoying ass cackle that filled a good half of what he called a 'morning show'

OMG. I can play with a fucking telephone!

It's amazing what people can get paid for in this country. Good riddance.

Zombie
08-14-2005, 09:43 PM
Kidd Chris made me want to pull into a McDonalds, buy a large coffee, and pour it down my pants. Anything to distract myself from that annoying ass cackle that filled a good half of what he called a 'morning show'

OMG. I can play with a fucking telephone!

It's amazing what people can get paid for in this country. Good riddance.
Dude, you could have done the listening community a favor and change the station. that fool was worst than Booms, both of there voices are annoying.
One by one SA is getting rid of these lousy ass dj's and talk show hosts.

Dex
08-15-2005, 01:10 AM
Dude, you could have done the listening community a favor and change the station. that fool was worst than Booms, both of there voices are annoying.
One by one SA is getting rid of these lousy ass dj's and talk show hosts.

Oh trust me, I never actively listened. I just have this habit of station browsing during the KISS commercial breaks. I had to learn the hard way that 102.7 wasn't even worth trying from like 6-10 in the morning.

Trainwreck2100
08-15-2005, 01:44 AM
I hated those stupid ass "news broadcasts" explaining how controversial he was.