PDA

View Full Version : Gutsy Humans

ElNono
05-31-2014, 10:40 PM
No team leader Parker, on the road, 8 vs 5, Tim Theodore Duncan and Emmanuel Alfonso Ginobili, taking the team to another NBA Finals...

I love this team!

Southwest Texas Fan
05-31-2014, 10:43 PM
:toast:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag::flag::fla g::smokin
No team leader Parker, on the road, 8 vs 5, Tim Theodore Duncan and Emmanuel Alfonso Ginobili, taking the team to another NBA Finals...

I love this team!
:toast:toast:toast:toast:downspin::downspin::downs pin::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::flag::flag::flag::smokin :smokin

TXstbobcat
05-31-2014, 10:45 PM
I'm so fucking proud to be a spurs fan tonight. :flag:

Cry Havoc
05-31-2014, 10:45 PM
Fucking amazing. This is why you don't cliff jump. This is why you don't bail on your team.

I love my fucking Spurs.

Ron Swanson
05-31-2014, 10:46 PM

100%duncan
05-31-2014, 10:46 PM
Tim is the team leader tbh.

Pocho La Pantera
05-31-2014, 10:47 PM
:flag:

Spursfanfromafar
05-31-2014, 10:48 PM
The greatest TEAM on earth now are back in the Finals facing the most talented basketball team on earth. Justice!

Mugen
05-31-2014, 10:48 PM
Nono, we back nigga. We Back.

ElNono
05-31-2014, 10:49 PM

http://i0.wp.com/apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dr-evil-crying1.gif

barakz21
05-31-2014, 10:50 PM
:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

slick'81
Once again backs against the wall and Timmy Duncan comes thru

jag
Manu giveth and Manu taketh away... but he was playing his ass off. And Timothy was fabulous.

jag
05-31-2014, 10:52 PM

http://i0.wp.com/apublicdefender.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/dr-evil-crying1.gif

We made it niggas

SanDiegoSpursFan
05-31-2014, 10:52 PM
This team is way tougher than I gave them credit for

Mugen
05-31-2014, 10:55 PM
We made it niggas

MannyIsGod
05-31-2014, 10:55 PM
Manu has had an amazing playoffs. Definitely not the same Manu we had last year. I'm extremely pleased with him so far.

DarrinS
05-31-2014, 10:56 PM

Dude, you crack me up :lmao

ElNono
05-31-2014, 10:58 PM
We made it niggas

:toast

siraulo23
05-31-2014, 11:00 PM
gutsy mofos, unbelievable win

this team wanted it and showed, spurs deserve all the praise in the world

back in '12, they got challenged and didnt respond and got called out by fans, this year is different

i cant even describe how amazing that was seeing duncan score in OT and for the team to have enough energy in OT to win that game. I really thought it was over when okc forced OT

any praise given to diaw will never be enough, manu playing the way he did and hitting that 3 and TD wow

itsamanuthree
05-31-2014, 11:02 PM
I'm so happy, these two guys are gold, absolutely unique. So old playing like this, they fucking magicians. And so classy these fellows, so humble and honest, makes them deserve utmost respect.

At this age, it's all already an extra they are presenting us with, but my oh my, if they can keep it up for four more games...

:flag:

koriwhat
05-31-2014, 11:07 PM
Fucking amazing. This is why you don't cliff jump. This is why you don't bail on your team.

I love my fucking Spurs.

squashed! love this reply CH!

FromWayDowntown
05-31-2014, 11:08 PM
About as clutch as Timothy Theodore Duncan has ever been, which is saying a lot.

When the game got to the point of OKC's intentional fouls in OT, I half wanted Pop to insist on the ball going in to Duncan and letting him and his massive huevos be in charge of those shots.

Cry Havoc
06-01-2014, 03:00 AM
About as clutch as Timothy Theodore Duncan has ever been, which is saying a lot.

When the game got to the point of OKC's intentional fouls in OT, I half wanted Pop to insist on the ball going in to Duncan and letting him and his massive huevos be in charge of those shots.

That shot he hit at the end of regulation was fucking INCREDIBLE. Too bad it didn't count, it would have been a game winner for the ages.

DrSteffo
06-01-2014, 03:02 AM
Still celebrating...What a TEAM.

Johnny RIngo
06-01-2014, 03:04 AM
Duncan/Ginobili leading the Spurs...just like the old days. Hopefully the big two still have one more series left in them.

LoneStarState'sPride
06-01-2014, 03:30 AM
Still celebrating...What a TEAM.

Same here.

Love this team and all y'all niggas :lol

EIC
06-01-2014, 03:39 AM
Fucking love this team. As good as the 2013 squad was, this team is a bit better and a lot grittier and we've got HCA. We were a hair short last year; this year I think we do it. GSG!!!

DrSteffo
06-01-2014, 03:43 AM
Same here.

Love this team and all y'all niggas :lol

Cheers:flag::lobt2:

mudyez
06-01-2014, 04:25 AM
LOVE!

I actually cried for joy just because we made the finals.

Robz4000
06-01-2014, 04:32 AM
You forgot about Diaw, Leonard, and Green tbh. Without any of them this would've been a blowout loss tbh. Even if Tony isn't able to go, that unit may be enough to beat the Heat imo...

ezau
06-01-2014, 04:36 AM
A year later and here we are with a huge shot at redeeming 6. I want my Spurs to beat the Heat so bad this year.

mudyez
06-01-2014, 04:42 AM
fuck...I'm still sittig here weeping for joy...the last time that happened to me was when I saw "Finding Nemo".

TD 21
06-01-2014, 09:10 PM
Might be the most impressive win I've ever seen, considering everything that had gone against them, including the two blatant, predictable calls that went against them with around a minute left and how spent Duncan, Ginobili and Diaw were early in the fourth. Duncan came as close as humanly possible to willing the ball into the basket in overtime.

The thing that stands out in these types of games is the amount of luck you need to pull them out. Everybody get's so caught up in assigning blame and throwing around the word choke, but it doesn't matter how good you are, you need a lot of random, out of your control stuff to just go your way.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 09:13 PM
Might be the most impressive win I've ever seen, considering everything that had gone against them, including the two blatant, predictable calls that went against them with around a minute left and how spent Duncan, Ginobili and Diaw were early in the fourth. Duncan came as close as humanly possible to willing the ball into the basket in overtime.

The thing that stands out in these types of games is the amount of luck you need to pull them out. Everybody get's so caught up in assigning blame and throwing around the word choke, but it doesn't matter how good you are, you need a lot of random, out of your control stuff to just go your way.

Solid post :toast

And absolutely, sometimes you need to catch a break or 3... not everything is under a team's control. That said, over a 6 game series, I thought the Spurs were clearly the better team.

TD 21
06-01-2014, 09:20 PM
Solid post :toast

And absolutely, sometimes you need to catch a break or 3... not everything is under a team's control. That said, over a 6 game series, I thought the Spurs were clearly the better team.

The Duncan moving screen to free up Ginobili for a wide open 3 at the end of regulation; the wide open, 12-14 foot Durant pull up that would have given them a 4 point lead in overtime; the wide open 3 Westbrook missed; Durant tripping at the end of regulation; Durant missing a wide open 3 at the end of over time and the rebound bouncing right to Diaw, etc . . . of course, you could always play that game both ways.

I always maintained that the Spurs were the better team, but they were clearly in the Spurs heads, it was/is a terrible match-up and they're close enough that that could have made the difference and very well might have, had Ibaka not missed the first two games.

pgardn
06-01-2014, 09:21 PM

This is why we go 4 out of 7

you want 5 out of 9?

ElNono
06-01-2014, 09:23 PM
The Duncan moving screen to free up Ginobili for a wide open 3 at the end of regulation; the wide open, 12-14 foot Durant pull up that would have given them a 4 point lead in overtime; the wide open 3 Westbrook missed; Durant tripping at the end of regulation; Durant missing a wide open 3 at the end of over time and the rebound bouncing right to Diaw, etc. Of course, you could always play that game both ways.

I always maintained that the Spurs were the better team, but they were clearly in the Spurs heads, it was/is a terrible match-up and they're close enough that that could have made the difference and very well might have, had Ibaka not missed the first two games.

I thought Game 5 was pivotal. Not only we beat them, we destroyed them WITH Ibaka in there. I thought that was the eureka moment. I also had a feeling that once that barrier came down, we could go hurt them in their place.

They're a hell of a team, but when these Spurs are playing at their highest level, they can beat anybody.

pgardn
06-01-2014, 09:25 PM
I thought Game 5 was pivotal. Not only we beat them, we destroyed them WITH Ibaka in there. I thought that was the eureka moment. I also had a feeling that once that barrier came down, we could go hurt them in their place.

They have great talent, but when these Spurs are playing at their highest level, they can beat anybody.

Fixed.

Mugen
06-01-2014, 09:27 PM
Just reflecting back on it, one of the "gutsiest" wins in franchise history tbh. the only ones from recent memory that come close are Game 1 of the Finals last year and the comeback against the Warriors. But Frenchie was available for both of those and neither of those teams were getting the RefKC treatment.

The only game that's definitely above last night's clincher was Game 5 in the 2005 Finals tbh.

I mean CoJo and Matt F'n Bonner made some big plays last night, can't get any more gutsy than that IMO.....

ElNono
06-01-2014, 09:28 PM
No pg, they're a hell of a team. They're more than just a collection of talent, that's the Rockets....

Ibaka coming back wasn't the only adjustment Brooks made for Game 3... they were outscoring us even when Ibaka was out. You don't get to the WCF on talent alone.

I'm glad Pop run through numerous lineups during the regular season, even if it costs us games. It gave the team the flexibility to go out there with a different look, still play great basketball and solve the riddle.

TD 21
06-01-2014, 09:29 PM

They're a hell of a team, but when these Spurs are playing at their highest level, they can beat anybody.

Yeah. It's obviously always a pivotal game when the opponent is a fellow contender and you're at home, but I thought it was even more important for the Spurs psyche. They needed to know (as opposed to hope or think) they could beat them with Ibaka in the lineup and the fact that they destroyed them only made it all the better.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 09:30 PM
Just reflecting back on it, one of the "gutsiest" wins in franchise history tbh. the only ones from recent memory that come close are Game 1 of the Finals last year and the comeback against the Warriors. But Frenchie was available for both of those and neither of those teams were getting the RefKC treatment.

The only game that's definitely above last night's clincher was Game 5 in the 2005 Finals tbh.

I mean CoJo and Matt F'n Bonner made some big plays last night, can't get any more gutsy than that IMO.....

I thought the close out game against the Blazers was great too... we made the Blazers look amateur, but they're also a good team. It was another closeout game we won with depth...

ElNono
06-01-2014, 09:31 PM
Yeah. It's obviously always a pivotal game when the opponent is a fellow contender and you're at home, but I thought it was even more important for the Spurs psyche. They needed to know (as opposed to hope or think) they could beat them with Ibaka in the lineup and the fact that they destroyed them only made it all the better.

I just didn't think they really cared that much about it in the regular season. After all, you don't even know at that point if you're even going to face them. But in the playoffs, they were forced to figure things out, and they did.

boutons_deux
06-01-2014, 09:34 PM
Anybody remember B2B double overtime wins with no TD and Tony carrying the team?

Mugen
06-01-2014, 09:35 PM
I thought the close out game against the Blazers was great too... we made the Blazers look amateur, but they're also a good team. It was another closeout game we won with depth...

It was a nice win but not really close in comparison IMO. OKC held a mental advantage over the Spurs that I don't even think Phil's Lakers had. Just all the external factors that played a part in the series: Ibaka coming back, OKC dominating 3 & 4, memories of 2012, TP being hurt, refs rigging it for OKC in the 4th, etc. made Game 5 and especially Game 6 some of the best moments in Spurs history....

Hopefully they can translate all that into 5 tbh.

pgardn
06-01-2014, 09:37 PM
No pg, they're a hell of a team. They're more than just a collection of talent, that's the Rockets....

Ibaka coming back wasn't the only adjustment Brooks made for Game 3... they were outscoring us even when Ibaka was out. You don't get to the WCF on talent alone.

I'm glad Pop run through numerous lineups during the regular season, even if it costs us games. It gave the team the flexibility to go out there with a different look, still play great basketball and solve the riddle.

They are a two man wrecking crew with a big man that can hit a J and erase mistakes. With Harden they were more of a team.

For anyone who truly likes basketball they are talent flat out waisted. I want you to take a look at how much Durant just follows Westbrook around waiting for Westbrook to do something. There is so much more. Just watch the video with coach whomever, he points out about half of what is lacking.

I seriously hate seeing them win. Because they win despite horrible team basketball.

My 2 cents and I firmly stand by this. The game is actually a sham played like they do.

Get to the foul line... My God...

ElNono
06-01-2014, 09:38 PM
It was a nice win but not really close in comparison IMO. OKC held a mental advantage over the Spurs that I don't even think Phil's Lakers had. Just all the external factors that played a part in the series: Ibaka coming back, OKC dominating 3 & 4, memories of 2012, TP being hurt, refs rigging it for OKC in the 4th, etc. made Game 5 and especially Game 6 some of the best moments in Spurs history....

Hopefully they can translate all that into 5 tbh.

I agree that the OKC was a much more solid win, due to the circumstances you describe. That said, I get the feeling that closeout game against the Blazers will disappear into oblivion, and it shouldn't. That was the first closeout game where the Spurs really faced the fact that their best player wasn't going to be there for them, and they absolutely annihilated the Blazers.

Lots of credit should go to our bench this season. Patty and Cojo especially, even if they were not scoring much, just giving us solid minutes when we needed them.

TD 21
06-01-2014, 09:42 PM
I just didn't think they really cared that much about it in the regular season. After all, you don't even know at that point if you're even going to face them. But in the playoffs, they were forced to figure things out, and they did.

Please. Barring a debilitating injury to one of their big three, they always knew they'd have to go through them to get to the Finals (and vice versa) and when you've already lost a series to that team and struggled mightily in the regular season against them ever since, if you have an ounce of competitiveness in you, you absolutely care.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 09:43 PM
They are a two man wrecking crew with a big man that can hit a J and erase mistakes. With Harden they were more of a team.

For anyone who truly likes basketball they are talent flat out waisted. I want you to take a look at how much Durant just follows Westbrook around waiting for Westbrook to do something. There is so much more. Just watch the video with coach whomever, he points out about half of what is lacking.

I seriously hate seeing them win. Because they win despite horrible team basketball.

My 2 cents and I firmly stand by this. The game is actually a sham played like they do.

Get to the foul line... My God...

I think they need to grow up, but they won a ton of games playing good basketball. Even in the first couple of series, which they were in trouble here or there, when they moved the ball and were disciplined, everybody came through, even cancers like Butler.

I think for Westbrook and Durant, it's just about growing pains. They're both extremely talented, and frankly, Durant gets a lot of blame for not going one-on-one every possession, which really is the sign of a player that understands the team game.

Lebron had the same problem, and eventually grew up as a player.

The freethrow thing is disgusting, and that's something I actually despise from Brooks. A coach that explain losses with "we're a freethrow shooting team" isn't a good coach. But he's not McHale bad either.

ezau
06-01-2014, 09:43 PM

When Kawhi made a huge throwdown on Ibaka, I knew the Spurs were no longer afraid of them.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 09:46 PM
Please. Barring a debilitating injury to one of their big three, they always knew they'd have to go through them to get to the Finals (and vice versa) and when you've already lost a series to that team and struggled mightily in the regular season against them ever since, if you have an ounce of competitiveness in you, you absolutely care.

Westbrook had 3 knee surgeries in like 8 months. Him being available was actually a huge question mark. I mean, the Spurs struggled with their own injuries.

Competitiveness will always be there when you're playing for the chips. The regular season, especially for a team like the Spurs that traveled that road so many times before, is pretty much immaterial.

Mugen
06-01-2014, 09:49 PM
I agree that the OKC was a much more solid win, due to the circumstances you describe. That said, I get the feeling that closeout game against the Blazers will disappear into oblivion, and it shouldn't. That was the first closeout game where the Spurs really faced the fact that their best player wasn't going to be there for them, and they absolutely annihilated the Blazers.

Lots of credit should go to our bench this season. Patty and Cojo especially, even if they were not scoring much, just giving us solid minutes when we needed them.

If Parker isn't effective for much of these Finals then I agree that the Blazers closeout game and the OKC closeout game are HUGE for the Spurs still having a shot at beating Miami.

If TP can somehow get PED'd up before Game 1 and can revert back to his Games 1-3 form from the Blazers series, than the Spurs could very well end this series early tbh.

Old School 44
06-01-2014, 09:49 PM
Tim's on a mission for 5. You can see it in his eyes and it's reflected in his play and you can tell EVERYONE in silver and black want it badly for him.

pgardn
06-01-2014, 09:51 PM
I think they need to grow up, but they won a ton of games playing good basketball. Even in the first couple of series, which they were in trouble here or there, when they moved the ball and were disciplined, everybody came through, even cancers like Butler.

I think for Westbrook and Durant, it's just about growing pains. They're both extremely talented, and frankly, Durant gets a lot of blame for not going one-on-one every possession, which really is the sign of a player that understands the team game.

Lebron had the same problem, and eventually grew up as a player.

The freethrow thing is disgusting, and that's something I actually despise from Brooks. A coach that explain losses with "we're a freethrow shooting team" isn't a good coach. But he's not McHale bad either.

Absolutely with Lebron.

Thats why I am so excited about playing Miami. They have become a team.

We will get to see some really quality basketball. The scores might be lower and it might appear ugly because Miami plays fantastic team defense. But these are clearly the 2 best teams. This will be a pleasure to watch.

td4mvp21
06-01-2014, 09:51 PM
Best win in forever.

TD 21
06-01-2014, 09:54 PM
Westbrook had 3 knee surgeries in like 8 months. Him being available was actually a huge question mark. I mean, the Spurs struggled with their own injuries.

Competitiveness will always be there when you're playing for the chips. The regular season, especially for a team like the Spurs that traveled that road so many times before, is pretty much immaterial.

That's why I said "barring a debilitating injury to one of their big three". I thought the same caveat went without saying in my "let's face it" thread, but apparently not.

When you're a champion, that's true, but this particular itinerary of the team never has been, so of course the Thunder/Heat games mean more to them than any other.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 10:00 PM
That's why I said "barring a debilitating injury to one of their big three". I thought the same caveat went without saying in my "let's face it" thread, but apparently not.

When you're a champion, that's true, but this particular team never has been, so of course the Thunder/Heat games mean more to them than any other.

Well, I thought giving them the benefit of the doubt was actually the right course of action because I also know Pop doesn't coach the same kind of games in the regular season and playoffs. That's been evident for a few years now.

The level of focus and actually attacking mismatches isn't something they do every game in the regular season. Pop tries out lineups, rests players, etc.

It really doesn't mean shit if we're 0-8 against them in the regular season. When the playoffs come around, this team will give them a much different battle.

Malice
06-01-2014, 10:07 PM
We coming for that fucking trophy miami...

Agloco
06-01-2014, 11:52 PM

This.

superbigtime
06-02-2014, 12:08 AM
The freethrow thing is disgusting, and that's something I actually despise from Brooks. A coach that explain losses with "we're a freethrow shooting team" isn't a good coach.

heyheymymy
06-02-2014, 12:20 AM
Finals don't feel so big anymore, Spurs are primetime!

therealtruth
06-02-2014, 01:22 AM

I thought game 5 was a huge game as far as mental toughness. It looks like the team is starting to regain some of the mental toughness of those championship teams. Then for game 6, really winning a road game like that is really about minimizing the amount of mistakes. The Spurs made less mistakes than the Thunder. Again that reminds me of how the championship teams would simply make less mistakes in crunch time than the other team.

TD 21
06-02-2014, 07:57 PM
Well, I thought giving them the benefit of the doubt was actually the right course of action because I also know Pop doesn't coach the same kind of games in the regular season and playoffs. That's been evident for a few years now.

The level of focus and actually attacking mismatches isn't something they do every game in the regular season. Pop tries out lineups, rests players, etc.

It really doesn't mean shit if we're 0-8 against them in the regular season. When the playoffs come around, this team will give them a much different battle.

Again, who knows? I'm not sure why Ibaka not playing in the first two games is suddenly being seen as irrelevant.

Obviously, there's more focus and intensity in the playoffs, but I don't buy the notion that the Spurs didn't really care against them in the regular season. Though I will say, in their defense, many of the games on the road, the Spurs were either at a severe rest disadvantage, missing key players or both.

ElNono
06-02-2014, 08:14 PM
Again, who knows? I'm not sure why Ibaka not playing in the first two games is suddenly being seen as irrelevant.

Obviously, there's more focus and intensity in the playoffs, but I don't buy the notion that the Spurs didn't really care against them in the regular season. Though I will say, in their defense, many of the games on the road, the Spurs were either at a severe rest disadvantage, missing key players or both.

If anything, the fact that Ibaka missed two games should also be an indictment on jumping the gun months before the series is even here, tbh

I'm sure the Spurs wanted to win every game in the regular season, but that doesn't mean they were going to go into the attention to detail needed to do so, like you have to do in the playoffs.

People expecting Pop to "send a message" in the regular season are going to be thoroughly disappointed, IMO.

Embedded
06-02-2014, 08:18 PM
El Nono!!! You are my friend!!!! I love TRUE SPURS FANS. I will live and die with Emmanuel Alfonso Ginobili playing for the Spurs. I believe he is a first ballot HOF'er

ElNono
06-02-2014, 08:19 PM
El Nono!!! You are my friend!!!! I love TRUE SPURS FANS. I will live and die with Emmanuel Alfonso Ginobili playing for the Spurs. I believe he is a first ballot HOF'er

:toast

TD 21
06-02-2014, 08:46 PM
If anything, the fact that Ibaka missed two games should also be an indictment on jumping the gun months before the series is even here, tbh

I'm sure the Spurs wanted to win every game in the regular season, but that doesn't mean they were going to go into the attention to detail needed to do so, like you have to do in the playoffs.

People expecting Pop to "send a message" in the regular season are going to be thoroughly disappointed, IMO.

Again, what I said was meant barring a debilitating injury to one of their big three . . . I thought that went without saying, but apparently not.

spurraider21
06-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Regardless of what you meant, a gutless team is not going to make the finals in a deep western conference

EVAY
06-02-2014, 09:09 PM

I love this team!

Alfonso, eh? Didn't know that. Love it. Add Diaw to the duo and I'm with you.

ElNono
06-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Again, what I said was meant barring a debilitating injury to one of their big three . . . I thought that went without saying, but apparently not.

We beat them with their "big 3" too, regardless... destroyed them at home actually, and beat them on the road. Heck, we had a limping, nearly no-show Tony Parker ourselves for 3 games.

You said it yourself, the Spurs were the better team. In May, when it matters, they were.

ElNono
06-02-2014, 09:12 PM
Alfonso, eh? Didn't know that. Love it. Add Diaw to the duo and I'm with you.

I made that up, tbh... :lol

His middle name is actually David...

EVAY
06-02-2014, 09:15 PM
I made that up, tbh... :lol

His middle name is actually David...

Ahhh, phoooey!! I waas absolutely loving the notion of Alfonso. Absolutely loving it. And after you said David, then I remembered having heard that.

Bet he wishes it was Alfonso, though!:p: lol!

AFBlue
06-02-2014, 10:07 PM
Cojo...short for Cojones tbqh. That kid needs more PT in these finals...he's ready imo.

ElNono
06-10-2014, 11:31 PM
Wow, this team is the gift that keeps on giving. What a 1st half... they looked completely unstoppable. It was all team ball, showing they wanted it more.

Hopefully they have two more solid games in them, it's going to be hard to dethrone the champs :toast

FromWayDowntown
06-11-2014, 12:04 AM
Wow, this team is the gift that keeps on giving. What a 1st half... they looked completely unstoppable. It was all team ball, showing they wanted it more.

Hopefully they have two more solid games in them, it's going to be hard to dethrone the champs :toast

Of the 14 Big 3 playoff runs, these last two road wins, given the circumstances and opponents, might be the gutsiest set of consecutive road wins for the Spurs.

ElNono
06-13-2014, 12:25 AM

Make that one more solid game... if we win it, best Spurs championship team? I think so.

SpursRock20
06-13-2014, 12:27 AM
Make that one more solid game... if we win it, best Spurs championship team? I think so.
Most complete team, that's for sure. It's very difficult comparing past Spurs championships teams in my opinion. So much has changed, even Duncan, Tony, and Manu's roles have. I know that if we do win it this year, this will be the most appreciated Spurs championship team for me, personally.

ElNono
06-15-2014, 10:49 PM
:lobt2: