PDA

View Full Version : SWEET DELICIOUS POETIC JUSTICE

Horry Hipcheck
06-01-2014, 03:35 AM
I'm sorry to everyone who has gotten the celebration out of their system already, I know for a good lot of you it's 3:30 AM at the time of this posting and the elation of tonight's victory has begun to fade with sleep. I just got off work on the West Coast and wanted to come here and quickly say

WHAT DIVINE, TIMELESS POETIC JUSTICE IT IS FOR THIS STREAK-ENDING WIN TO BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF THOSE BASTARDS. I DIDN'T SEE IT HAPPENING TONIGHT BECAUSE I TOLD MYSELF THE THUNDER WERE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE ELIMINATED ON THEIR HOME FLOOR AND MANU FUCKING GINOBILI AND TIM FUCKING DUNCAN DROPPED THE GAVEL ON THE THUNDER'S DEATH SENTENCE LIKE THE CHAMPIONS THEY ARE. THIS ONE GOES DOWN IN THE HISTORY BOOKS OF GREATEST SPURS VICTORIES. TITLE OR NO TITLE, AND THERE WILL BE A TITLE, THE LEGEND OF TIM DUNCAN RISING ABOVE ANOTHER WORTHY ADVERSARY AS A CONQUEROR OF TIME AND SPACE SHALL CONTINUE ONWARD.

That's all.

DieHardSpursFan1537
06-01-2014, 03:38 AM
Nothing more satsyfying that beating the fucking despicable OKC

EIC
06-01-2014, 03:42 AM
Also on the west coast and also still partying. Fuck OKC and their forever suckling at the ref teat!

BC3
06-01-2014, 03:44 AM
epic post! I'm celebrating at 3:40 am near dallas texas (in denton) listening to ugk. it was great being able to close it out in okc. these spurs on a mission. making history. drive for five is alive que no ese? simon guey!

LoneStarState'sPride
06-01-2014, 03:49 AM
I'm still up because I work nights so I'm usually up at this time anyway :lol

Win hasn't worn off for me. Watching the replay on TNT right now, actually. The Spurs are going back to the fucking FINALS and I am so happy I could bust!

Cry Havoc
06-01-2014, 03:55 AM

They were gifted a game in every single playoff series this year. Game 7 vs Memphis, game 5 (or 6?) vs LAC, and tonight. But the Spurs were good enough to play 5 on 8 and beat the thunder AND those shitty refs that did EVERYTHING they could to extend the series. They should never work an NBA game again.

Without the refs, the Thunder are probably fishing after the first round this year. Incredible how much help they've had along the way.

Horry Hipcheck
06-01-2014, 04:54 AM

Only pushing Miami's shit in will be better.

heyheymymy
06-01-2014, 05:27 AM
a little confused as to what time mass starts on the west coast because horry hipcheck is PREACHING STRAIGHT GOSPEL.

rascal
06-01-2014, 05:33 AM
I'm sorry to everyone who has gotten the celebration out of their system already, I know for a good lot of you it's 3:30 AM at the time of this posting and the elation of tonight's victory has begun to fade with sleep. I just got off work on the West Coast and wanted to come here and quickly say

WHAT DIVINE, TIMELESS POETIC JUSTICE IT IS FOR THIS STREAK-ENDING WIN TO BE THE FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN OF THOSE BASTARDS. I DIDN'T SEE IT HAPPENING TONIGHT BECAUSE I TOLD MYSELF THE THUNDER WERE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE ELIMINATED ON THEIR HOME FLOOR AND MANU FUCKING GINOBILI AND TIM FUCKING DUNCAN DROPPED THE GAVEL ON THE THUNDER'S DEATH SENTENCE LIKE THE CHAMPIONS THEY ARE. THIS ONE GOES DOWN IN THE HISTORY BOOKS OF GREATEST SPURS VICTORIES. TITLE OR NO TITLE, AND THERE WILL BE A TITLE, THE LEGEND OF TIM DUNCAN RISING ABOVE ANOTHER WORTHY ADVERSARY AS A CONQUEROR OF TIME AND SPACE SHALL CONTINUE ONWARD.

That's all.

Stop it, you sound corny.

TampaDude
06-01-2014, 05:35 AM

That's all.

:toast

hater
06-01-2014, 05:49 AM
Championship or bust niggas

TampaDude
06-01-2014, 05:50 AM

Fo sho!

100%duncan
06-01-2014, 05:53 AM

It has been this every year but beating OKC, even if get beaten by the Heat, will forever remain sweet tbh.

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 12:53 PM
I won't celebrate until they take care of the Heat.
I hope they sweep them, but I predict in 5.