PDA

View Full Version : Any Spurs Fans in Panama?

littlecoyotecoin
06-01-2014, 11:08 AM
I will be out of the U.S. for all games after game 1 of the finals. I will be spending time during the second game, I believe, Sunday, in Coronado. The golf club there, from previous experience trying to find a Spurs game in the area, may have the game but they will not allow entry unless you are staying at the hotel, or are a member of the club. We are staying at a private home near the beach, so I won't be able to get into that club.

Does anyone know anywhere within a reasonable distance to watch the game in that area?

Also, I will be heading to Boquete and maybe Bocas Del Toro during the trip, as well. Any places in these areas that any of you are familiar with that will be guaranteed to have the game? From past experience, it has been difficult to find a place outside of Panama City. Even in Panama city, it hasn't been all that easy. Last place I found in the city had the game, but we were just about the only people in the bar. I will take it, but had no atmosphere. Beggars can't be choosey, though.

During one championship run, we found "Schula's Sports Bar" in Panama City. Some of the members of Panama's team were there, and I got to spend the whole game talking with them, as we beat the pants off of whoever they were rooting for (not The Spurs). However, this bar has since closed, and I won't be near Panama City most of the time, anyway.

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Stabula
06-01-2014, 12:32 PM
no

littlecoyotecoin
06-01-2014, 01:35 PM
Ok.