PDA

View Full Version : How do we defend LeBron this time around?

06-01-2014, 12:29 PM
Let him shoot or play him straight up?

I say let him shoot, but with a short leash. He's still mentally weak so if he misses a couple, I could see him falling into a slump and being overcome by the pressure. However if he hits a couple and he starts feeling it like games 6 and then you start playing him closer and live with his drives to the basket. Thoughts?

Dex
06-01-2014, 12:33 PM
http://i.imgur.com/j3S1tqG.png

Trainwreck2100
06-01-2014, 12:33 PM
Don't let his scrubs bail him out again

Dex
06-01-2014, 12:35 PM
With Lebron, a well-defended jump shot is always better than letting him drive. If he starts getting into the paint, he can finish, he can pass, or he can draw fouls. It's a lethal combo that's near impossible to stop.

If James is making jump shots with a hand in his face, the Spurs will live with that.

06-01-2014, 12:45 PM
With Lebron, a well-defended jump shot is always better than letting him drive. If he starts getting into the paint, he can finish, he can pass, or he can draw fouls. It's a lethal combo that's near impossible to stop.

If James is making jump shots with a hand in his face, the Spurs will live with that.
My sentiments as well. Just like how we guarded Russ. Just gotta live with those jumpers.

With LeBron it feels different though. like in game 7, when he was hitting jumpers, don't you think we should came up more seeing as he was hot?