PDA

View Full Version : It is time for a hearty laugh at all the Manu haters on here!

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 01:37 PM
They have finally shown how little they know about basketball, and especially about the way the Spurs play, win or lose, as a team!

Stabula
06-01-2014, 01:41 PM
okay

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-01-2014, 01:44 PM
:lol "lets ignore he's the best player on our squad.. he sux"

DarrinS
06-01-2014, 01:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_WkjkCuP4g

$pursDynasty
06-01-2014, 01:49 PM
actually I marvel at the 'fans' of the Spurs that take every opportunity to dog out, Manu, or TP at every opportunity. When Manu craps the bed or TP doesn't play up to his highly set standards then fine, but on this board if you are anti someone there is nothing they can do to satisfy. Tony goes 5 for 5 from mid range and all the Enrique talk starts up. Manu has a game where he has only 1 TO and they say just wait till the next game though. Then there is the irrational hate on whomever is the red headed step child of the team. Blasting Blair for not being tall enough, or acting like Gary plays the worst defense ever, and longing for Belli (lol). Funny how Belli went from so much better than Gary to now being the new Gary, ie he doesn't play defense. Acting like Ayers is the worst guy to ever play when every guy you pick up off the trash heap can't be Boris Diaw and who knows what Ayers will be eventually, Boris hasn't always been Boris here. Boris 2.0>>>>Boris 1.0.

Skull-1
06-01-2014, 02:55 PM
Call me when they win it all with Manu winning Spurs MVP and not Heat MVP.

We we aren't done yet and he has not made up for 6 either. Not yet.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 03:01 PM

you can't win the finals MVP during the western conference playoffs. expecting that is hilarious. he's been amazing in these playoffs, and its undeniable we would have been knocked out by now if not for him

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 03:05 PM

:lmao
Forget it. You and TGY and hater among the others will never be satisfied no matter what he does. We have seen that by now, and over and over again.
Watch it for yourself. He doesn't need to make up for anything, any more than the rest of the team does including TD.
No, instead we will laugh at you for your stupidity because when you boo Manu, what you are really doing is booing the whole team, but then you are too dense to realize this simple fact.
I am quite sure that every member of the team would tell you this too if you told them the total nonsense you say on here.

Skull-1
06-01-2014, 03:06 PM
you can't win the finals MVP during the western conference playoffs. expecting that is hilarious. he's been amazing in these playoffs, and its undeniable we would have been knocked out by now if not for him

Wow. You must be really stupid. Reading comprehension not your strong suit...

SpurSwag
06-01-2014, 03:07 PM

You arent a spurs fan. That's all I can say. How can a spurs can openly root against its core players, even when he is delivering right now. Just be fucking happy he's producing At the level he is, it's just fucking sports he had a bad year last year and is successfully making up for it. You ever heard the term ride or die? It's what a real fan does, they ride or die with their team and players because that's what fans do

Skull-1
06-01-2014, 03:07 PM
:lmao
Forget it. You and TGY and hater among the others will never be satisfied no matter what he does. We have seen that by now, and over and over again.
Watch it for yourself. He doesn't need to make up for anything, any more than the rest of the team does including TD.
No, instead we will laugh at you for your stupidity because when you boo Manu, what you are really doing is booing the whole team, but then you are too dense to realize this simple fact.
I am quite sure that every member of the team would tell you this too if you told them the total nonsense you say on here.

We we have only asked that he play within himself and not get out of control because he isn't good enough to make up for it.

If he does that we have a shot. If he doesn't, he will cost us the title again. Simple as that.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 03:08 PM
The Spurs would have been eliminated by now if not for Manu. acknowledge

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 03:09 PM

What? Is your middle name blake?
Countless times just about every member of the Spurs have said they live and they die as a TEAM, that none of them including TD is faultless.
You want to disagree with them?
Because you are!
Or I suppose you think you could do a better job.
If not, then stfu!

SpurSwag
06-01-2014, 03:10 PM
It drives me up the fucking wall that some people on here can't appreciate just how special this big 3 has been to us, delivering playoff run after playoff run with some rings in between, but can still act so spoiled and bitch made. Manu has one bad playoff run, clearly due to fatigue or injury, and some "fans" literally root against him at every opportunity

DMC
06-01-2014, 03:10 PM
The Spurs were settling for long jumpshots or turnovers until Manu drove to the rim and got the points late in the game. He pretty much took over for a brief stretch.

SpurSwag
06-01-2014, 03:12 PM
Manu/TP has a good game: just wait til the next one, they're going to kill the spurs

Manu/TP eventually have a bad game: Ha I told you smh wasting Duncan's last years what a pathetic franchise blow it up were done it was a great era

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 03:20 PM
It drives me up the fucking wall that some people on here can't appreciate just how special this big 3 has been to us, delivering playoff run after playoff run with some rings in between, but can still act so spoiled and bitch made. Manu has one bad playoff run, clearly due to fatigue or injury, and some "fans" literally root against him at every opportunity

Their stupidity knows no bounds because when they root against Manu, they are in essence rooting against the Spurs and TD.
This is a FACT, it is not conjecture.
So the truth is, they really are not Spurs fans. They might like TD or another particular Spur, but they are definitely not a fan of the SPURS.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 03:25 PM
Some quit on the whole team in the first round when it was ugly out there and again when we were 2-2 against OKC...

Frontrunners gonna frontrun, tbh...

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 03:32 PM
Some quit on the whole team in the first round when it was ugly out there and again when we were 2-2 against OKC...

Frontrunners gonna frontrun, tbh...

Yes, they are nothing but no count bandwagon fans. And the rest of us REAL Spurs fans have had to suffer their immature ignorant posts on here all year.
I say, NO MORE!
We either win or we die as a SPURS TEAM and Fanbase.
If the trolls don't like it, then they can fuck off!

Skull-1
06-01-2014, 04:05 PM
The Spurs would have been eliminated by now if not for Manu. acknowledge

Manu cost us a championship. He has not atoned for that. Acknowledge.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 04:06 PM
i asked you first. if you do not acknowledge (or feebly attempt to refute), this conversation is over.

The Spurs would have been eliminated by now if not for Manu. Acknowledge

Skull-1
06-01-2014, 04:07 PM
The Spurs were settling for long jumpshots or turnovers until Manu drove to the rim and got the points late in the game. He pretty much took over for a brief stretch.

He was balling. Now let's see him do it in the big show.

Skull-1
06-01-2014, 04:08 PM
i asked you first. if you do not acknowledge (or feebly attempt to refute), this conversation is over.

No, clown, you totally shanked reading my post. Manu has not atoned for last season. Wake me when he wins Finals MVP for us and not them.

The conversation was over when it started because you cannot read!

Prose
06-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Lol at all the Manu haters! You can't deny that is a bad man with an unmatched competitive spirit and fearless attitude to go with it.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 04:10 PM
Skull-1 if atoning for last year can only be done by winning the championship, it is impossible by the rules of space and time for Manu to have atoned by now. to expect him to have atoned by now is completely retarded. Can you now acknowledge (its a yes or no question. only requires a simple, one word yes or no answer) that the Spurs would have been eliminated by now in the 2014 playoffs if not for Manu?

Prose
06-01-2014, 04:11 PM

W/o Manu there is likely no 2005/2007 rings

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Lol at all the Manu haters! You can't deny that is a bad man with an unmatched competitive spirit and fearless attitude to go with it.

Oh but he will and he has over and over again like theGreatYatch has.
And he knows he is completely wrong, but is just plain too stupid to own up to it and admit it like a man.
Then he has the gall to criticize others on here for putting him in his place by saying they cannot read.
When the truth is he cannot REASON.
So all we can do is :lmao at him and his hater e-gang.

hater
06-01-2014, 04:18 PM
Manu played so so. Spurs were lucky OKC checked out of the series late in the 3rd.

hater
06-01-2014, 04:19 PM

Yup. Unless Manu blocks Lebron for the series clincher or puts Wade in a wheelchair early in the series. He cost us 2013 and not much else can be said about him.

I Hope he can atone.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 04:20 PM
Manu played so so. Spurs were lucky OKC checked out of the series late in the 3rd.
OKC was down 10 at the third and came back to force OT :lol

hater
06-01-2014, 04:22 PM
OKC was down 10 at the third and came back to force OT :lol

Only because Spurs were lacking MVParker and turnobili had to handle the ball.

Parker plays the 4th and spurs never look back

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 04:24 PM
Only because Spurs were lacking MVParker and turnobili had to handle the ball.

Parker plays the 4th and spurs never look back
you don't check out of a game and proceed to have a double digit 4th quarter comeback you ignorant twat.

the parker excuse doesn't fly. OKC was up 7 at the half when parker played, and the spurs won the 3rd by 17 without parker

ElNono
06-01-2014, 04:24 PM
lol arguing with hater aka hedger

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 04:26 PM

Yup. Unless Manu blocks Lebron for the series clincher or puts Wade in a wheelchair early in the series. He cost us 2013 and not much else can be said about him.

I Hope he can atone.

So, you are still as much of an ignorant idiot as you've been all year long.
Manu does not need to atone for anything, any more than the whole rest of the team does.
This is a well known FACT now and nothing you can say or do will keep it from being a FACT.
It is what it is no matter how much you may wish it wasn't.
Own up to it. Be a man for a change.
You truly deserve to be :lmao at as much as your other idiotic ignoramuses.
:flag:

hater
06-01-2014, 04:27 PM
Disagree. OKC checked out of the series by end of 3rd. Probably due to fatigue and mental weakness. Sure Spurs had to still close it out. They did and Im proud of them. But only a dummy would disagree with the fact that if Parker plays the 4th, spurs win big.

ElNono
06-01-2014, 04:29 PM
^ didn't you call the series was a tossup after it went 2-2? :lol

the but, but, but schtick is getting old, tbh... you need new material... :lmao

hater
06-01-2014, 04:31 PM

It was a tossup. I still had Spurs 53% favorites due to home court. No surprises here.

oh and Heat in 5 with a hurt Parker.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 04:31 PM

the but, but, but schtick is getting old, tbh... you need new material... :lmao

lol arguing with hater aka hedger

ElNono
06-01-2014, 04:32 PM
:lol dance, monkey, dance

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 04:32 PM
:monkey

hater
06-01-2014, 04:33 PM
Ima go and bump that playoff bracket we did pre playoffs. I think im in the lead or in the top 3 :lmao

ElNono
06-01-2014, 04:34 PM
oh and Heat in 5 with a hurt Parker.

hedger

ElNono
06-01-2014, 04:36 PM
tbf, you don't have to care about the haters... this team is awesome, including Gino and everyone else, and if they can't enjoy it, it's their problem... they're missing out...

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 04:40 PM

tbf, you don't have to care about the haters... this team is awesome, including Gino and everyone else, and if they can't enjoy it, it's their problem... they're missing out...

This is true.
:flag:

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 04:44 PM
Ima go and bump that playoff bracket we did pre playoffs. I think im in the lead or in the top 3 :lmao
just make sure you don't accidentally bump your Steven Adams threads :lmao

smeagol
06-01-2014, 04:48 PM
Disagree. OKC checked out of the series by end of 3rd. Probably due to fatigue and mental weakness. Sure Spurs had to still close it out. They did and Im proud of them. But only a dummy would disagree with the fact that if Parker plays the 4th, spurs win big.

They checked out at the end of the 3rd, down by 12, and then they decided to came back to force OT? This statement stupid even for your standards . . .

hater
06-01-2014, 04:51 PM
They checked out at the end of the 3rd, down by 12, and then they decided to came back to force OT? This statement stupid even for your standards . . .

Pretty simple. Spurs were choking as usual witbout their MVP at the helm.

glad they were able to keep it together :tu

Skull-1
06-01-2014, 04:53 PM
Skull-1 (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=44046) if atoning for last year can only be done by winning the championship, it is impossible by the rules of space and time for Manu to have atoned by now. to expect him to have atoned by now is completely retarded. Can you now acknowledge (its a yes or no question. only requires a simple, one word yes or no answer) that the Spurs would have been eliminated by now in the 2014 playoffs if not for Manu?

That's my point exactly, clown. All the homers saying, "Suck on this Manu haters!" are delusional to suggest he has made up for last year in these playoffs. He hasn't.

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 04:55 PM
I got to admit that I got close to giving up on the Spurs last night, but I stuck it out and kept watching and hoping, and then they pulled it out in overtime.

Skull-1
06-01-2014, 04:55 PM

I Hope he can atone.

I agree on all counts. And yes, I hope good Manu continues to show up, or at least anyone but bad Manu. Dude was my fav player until he blew it for us last year. Would be nice to be able to believe in him again. We will see...

Skull-1
06-01-2014, 04:56 PM
I got to admit that I got close to giving up on the Spurs last night, but I stuck it out and kept watching and hoping, and then they pulled it out in overtime.

I was was about to have a heart attack but I kept cheering and saying, "Come on guys! Do it!"

xmas1997
06-01-2014, 04:57 PM
That's my point exactly, clown. All the homers saying, "Suck on this Manu haters!" are delusional to suggest he has made up for last year in these playoffs. He hasn't.

You missed his point entirely.
Either root for the Spurs, or don't.
But the Spurs are the WHOLE team which includes Manu thankfully, so live with it and be glad.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Fine.

smeagol
06-02-2014, 08:16 PM
Pretty simple. Spurs were choking as usual witbout their MVP at the helm.

glad they were able to keep it together :tu

Your comment makes no sense. As usual . . .

Embedded
06-02-2014, 10:17 PM
The reason our odds for victory drop so low if Tony Parker is out even for the whole series - Manu Ginobili.