PDA

View Full Version : Official Hi from Angel's Mom Thread

angel_luv
08-13-2005, 03:32 PM
The next message you see in this thread will be from my mom even though it is under my name. She is visiting from the Ukraine and I wanted her to get a chance to at least say hi to all of you.

Behave please. = ) :lol

angel_luv
08-13-2005, 03:37 PM
It's great being able to say hello to so many of Veronica's friends all at once. Yes, it is true....she text messaged me in the middle of my dreams to pray for the Spurs when they were down! Ukraine is 8 hours ahead of you all. I hear you have some fun parties at Kori's house. Wish it was Spur's Season so I could meet you there! I'm not as big a fan as V, but once I was almost as big a Celtic fan....those were the good old days!

Kori Ellis
08-13-2005, 03:40 PM
Hi Mrs. Angel_Luv,

Veronica always speaks very highly of you and your work in the Ukraine. I'm glad you are here visiting her and hopefully someday we'll be able to meet you. You have a great daughter.

--Kori and LJ Ellis

A Serbian Beast
08-13-2005, 03:43 PM
hello angel's mom.

ShoogarBear
08-13-2005, 03:44 PM
Welcome, angel_mom!

What do you think about your future son-in-law, Rasho?

http://www.bdasports.com/athletes/rasho_nesterovic.jpg

P.S. A Celtics fan?? :vomit :vomit :vomit

A Serbian Beast
08-13-2005, 03:49 PM
Are you still a celtics fan, or have you been converted over to the spurs now?

Slomo
08-13-2005, 03:53 PM
So you're the lady that made it happen for us in 2005? Nice to meet you, please do the same thing for "our" Spurs in 2006 :)

Duff McCartney
08-13-2005, 04:00 PM
The Ukraine is not weak!

ZStomp
08-13-2005, 04:10 PM
The Ukraine is not weak!

:lol

http://www.seinfeld-fan.net/pictures/kramer/kramer026.jpg http://www.seinfeld-archiv.de/bilder/mille_06.jpg

http://www.qtrmoon.com/games/risk/images/risk.jpe

spurschick
08-13-2005, 04:25 PM
Hi Mrs. Angel_Luv! :elephant

Horry For 3!
08-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Hey Mrs. Angel Luv! Hope your visit to San Antonio is a great one!

Dex
08-13-2005, 04:35 PM
Howdy, Mrs. Angel_Luv! That's how we say hi down here in Texas...sometimes.

We don't wear cowboy hats and ride horses to work, though. The world still seems to have many misconceptions about Texans.

Glad you stopped by to say hello and see what we (your daughter included) do to dodge boredom around here. For the most part, this little pocket of the internet is pretty well behaved.

Did Veronica have a bunch of Rasho posters on her wall growing up? Did she draw pictures of big white teddy bears in #8 jerseys? :lol

You have to make sure she buys me a Mountain Dew when Rasho stays with the Spurs. We've got ourselves a deal.

Anyways, I'm done with the sillyness. Have a dandy afternoon.

angel_luv
08-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Hey all!

It's Angel again! :spin

I told my mom how many of you have answered her post and she is very excited. :elephant :elephant :elephant

I am also supposed to tell you from her that she would be in here answering you except she is up to her elbows cooking my requested birthday dinner.
My bad! :oops Sorry!

I could offer to help make everyone feel better by sharing my mom's culinary creation... but I won't. Sorry guys! It is just too good! :D

angel_luv
08-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Howdy, Mrs. Angel_Luv! That's how we say hi down here in Texas...sometimes.

We don't wear cowboy hats and ride horses to work, though. The world still seems to have many misconceptions about Texans.

:lmao I guess I should have specified. Mom is an American missionary to the Ukraine. She is a ( gasp) Yankee but had the good sense to move to Texas and raise children.

Glad you stopped by to say hello and see what we (your daughter included) do to dodge boredom around here. For the most part, this little pocket of the internet is pretty well behaved.

Did Veronica have a bunch of Rasho posters on her wall growing up? Did she draw pictures of big white teddy bears in #8 jerseys? :lol

Rasho has not been in the NBA that long! :rolleyes You act as if he is Charles Barkley's age or something.

You have to make sure she buys me a Mountain Dew when Rasho stays with the Spurs. We've got ourselves a deal.

I am good for the mountain dew. I'll have mom buy me one and I'll put it in the freezer. :lol

Anyways, I'm done with the sillyness. Have a dandy afternoon.

angel_luv
08-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Veronica let me out of the kitchen long enough to say thanks for all your replies. When I was young..oh my...so long ago...everyone was either a Celtic or a Laker fan. I married a Celtic fan. What's a girl to do?! I've only cheered for the Spurs for a long time now. But when we went to a Spurs-Celtic match up back in the early 80's(before most of you were born-so it's ok), V's Daddy and I did cheer for the Celtics. I'm redeemed now and it's Go Spurs Go, always. Back to the kitchen.

angel_luv
08-13-2005, 04:57 PM
This is Angel! Just to be absolutely clear. That back to the kitchen was all mom's saying on her own with no prompting from me.

I was on the phone with my room mate asking her if we had a cheese grater.

A Serbian Beast
08-13-2005, 04:59 PM
This is Angel! Just to be absolutely clear. That back to the kitchen was all mom's saying on her own with no prompting from me.

I was on the phone with my room mate asking her if we had a cheese grater.
if your mom is making you a pizza, make sure she does not burn it.

KEDA
08-13-2005, 05:07 PM
so what time do we need to be over for dinner!

Ill even do the Rasho voice for a meal!

ObiwanGinobili
08-13-2005, 05:28 PM
Hello Angel's Mom!! :elephant

3rdCoast
08-13-2005, 05:30 PM

You tool

ShoogarBear
08-13-2005, 06:20 PM
Nice sig for angel's mom, ObGYN.

SequSpur
08-13-2005, 06:24 PM
Ukraine Blows.

3rdCoast
08-13-2005, 07:15 PM
Ukraine Blows.
:lol

Johnny_Blaze_47
08-13-2005, 07:33 PM
Hi, Momma Luv!

angel_luv
08-13-2005, 08:11 PM
so what time do we need to be over for dinner!

Ill even do the Rasho voice for a meal!

I would have shared for that! :elephant Hehehe!

Dinner's over... how about left overs? =)

MmP
08-13-2005, 09:02 PM
Hi Vero's mum

Hope u enjoy your stay in SA. :)

Have a good time

tw05baller
08-13-2005, 09:48 PM
:lmao
like u did?

angel_luv
08-14-2005, 07:59 AM
Whoosh! Nice find GIG! = )

TheTruth
08-14-2005, 01:58 PM
left over pizza is the best

Taco
08-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Hello Momma Angel_Luv!!

Welcome to the forum!!!!!