DontStopBelieving
06-01-2014, 02:12 PM
Bonner, Splitter, or Diaw?

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 02:17 PM
Probably Splitter but on a short leash

Knoxxx
06-01-2014, 02:22 PM
I think you start out letting Spitter chase Bosh around on the perimeter and see how that goes. That assumes the Heat also have a PF in the game like Haslem that Duncan can guard rather than going ultra small. They may do that though because James can play a lot like a PF at his size.

Overall the Heat have no real answer against Duncan in the post, unless you think that is Bird man. Bird guarded Duncan tough for about 1-2 quarters of the 7 games last year, from what I recall.

BillMc
06-01-2014, 02:27 PM
I think you start out letting Spitter chase Bosh around on the perimeter and see how that goes. That assumes the Heat also have a PF in the game like Haslem that Duncan can guard rather than going ultra small. They may do that though because James can play a lot like a PF at his size.

Overall the Heat have no real answer against Duncan in the post, unless you think that is Bird man. Bird guarded Duncan tough for about 1-2 quarters of the 7 games last year, from what I recall.

I completely agree with this. Duncan can be huge against Birdman and Haslem, even Bosh. (As a matter of fact, to show how great Timmy is, an absolutely in his prime Bosh can't really guard a 38 year old Duncan. Can you imagine what a 27 year old Duncan would do to him? And I'm not one of the many Bosh detractors, I actually like the guy. But compared to Timmy...

xellos88330
06-01-2014, 02:28 PM
I think Pop starts Splitter and has normal rotations with everyone.