PDA

View Full Version : Do you think the league will try to rig the finals again?

russellgoat
06-01-2014, 07:07 PM
We all know last year the league tried to make San Antonio the champions by giving the Heat the least amount of free throws in any seven game series in the History of the league. Frankly, I can't comprehend why they wanted San Antonio to win, but that is a subject for another thread. Do you expect the league to try to fuck the Heat again, or do you expect them to try to rig it for the Heat this time around?

Clipper Nation
06-01-2014, 07:08 PM
After the atrocity that was Game 5 of the ECF, I fully expect the league to try to screw over the Kang again, tbh....

russellgoat
06-01-2014, 07:11 PM
After the atrocity that was Game 5 of the ECF, I fully expect the league to try to screw over the Kang again, tbh....

I have never seen the face of the league treated so badly. I think the kang fucked Stern's daughter or something tbh...

Clipper Nation
06-01-2014, 07:11 PM
I have never seen the face of the league treated so badly. I think the kang fucked Stern's daughter or something tbh...

Stern tied so much of the league's marketing to Dad Killer that now that LeBron is threatening DK's status, the league is getting nervous and trying to screw Kang out of rings :lol

jARS mEsH sEt
06-01-2014, 07:13 PM
Possibly, yeah. San Antonio is outmatched and the league probably wants a competitive series.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 07:13 PM
obviously the Spurs are the NBA's cash cow

jARS mEsH sEt
06-01-2014, 07:15 PM
San Antonio is currently the posterchild for :cry beautiful, unselfish, team ball :cry

Most people actually are rooting for the spurs to win for that very reason if you look at the polls. That's why a rig in favor of San Antonio wouldn't surprise me.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-01-2014, 07:15 PM

This..

seriously CN, you're a horrible troll.. Stick to your stick licking routines..

06-01-2014, 07:16 PM

Clipper Nation
06-01-2014, 07:16 PM
They do have international appeal and the NBA is always trying to reach the global market, tbh :downspin:

jARS mEsH sEt
06-01-2014, 07:17 PM

The Spurs' reputation among casual fans has improved dramatically over the past few years. Just look at the positive press the tribute video received.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 07:17 PM
They do have international appeal and the NBA is always trying to reach the global market, tbh :downspin:
the NBA markets stars, not teams. always have, always will

jARS mEsH sEt
06-01-2014, 07:19 PM

That's a ruse the NBA uses to make the :cry unselfish Spurs :cry seem more desirable in a way that's only indirectly contrived.

Clipper Nation
06-01-2014, 07:21 PM

And Client and Enrique bring in international fans.... just look at the European wars that break out upstairs when one of them has a bad game :lol

jARS mEsH sEt
06-01-2014, 07:22 PM
In a legitimately reffed series the Heat would win in 4 or 5.

spurraider21
06-01-2014, 07:23 PM
oh. we've reached this part of the thread. i'm done here

Russ
06-01-2014, 07:24 PM
We all know last year the league tried to make San Antonio the champions by giving the Heat the least amount of free throws in any seven game series in the History of the league. Frankly, I can't comprehend why they wanted San Antonio to win, but that is a subject for another thread. Do you expect the league to try to fuck the Heat again, or do you expect them to try to rig it for the Heat this time around?

The NBA never "rigs" anything.

(Except that lottery where the Spurs got Duncan instead of the Celtics. :) )

Mugen
06-01-2014, 07:25 PM
:lol not sure if CN is actually srs with his takes in this thread. Will assume he's not cuz he hasn't been that retarded in the past tbh.

jARS mEsH sEt
06-01-2014, 07:25 PM
This..

seriously CN, you're a horrible troll.. Stick to your stick licking routines..

No lyfe cumdumpster knows a lot about knob-slobbing routines from years of practice on the Client. He could teach you Clipper Nation

Clipper Nation
06-01-2014, 07:35 PM
:lol not sure if CN is actually srs with his takes in this thread. Will assume he's not cuz he hasn't been that retarded in the past tbh.

What's retarded? LeBron always has to win in spite of the refs, tbh....