PDA

View Full Version : Apologize to the board for....

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:51 AM
...The Goat. Here we have a guy who has posted but one thread since he's been here and it was to do the worst thing a poster can do, that would be post a PM discussion. That is the lowest of the low something only a Blake or a ClipperNation would do, a totally classless act. Now he's showing no respect for this board at all, what a sad sad little shit this freak is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While here...

I'd play guitar along with the radio or phonograph, and taught myself the chord positions. We were a religious family, going around together to sing at camp meetings and revivals, and I'd take my guitar with us when I could. I also dug the real low down Mississppi singers, mostly Big Bill Broonzy and Big Boy Crudup (neither would qualify as real low down) althought they would scold me at home for listening to them. "Sinful Music" the white townsfolks in Memphis said it was. Which never bothered me , I guess.

Elvis Presley

I own the best book ever written on the orgins of rock and roll, it's "The Sound of the City" by Charlie Gillett. An amazing read for anyone interested in where it all came from.

One of my best friends (Doug) played bass in a local heavy metal group, he's all over Motley Crue, Metallica, The Ramones, The Clash, but....he's also into Hank Wiliams, Bob Wills and His Texas Playboys, Bill Monroe, Bo Diddley, Chuck Berry etc. He turned me on to this book.

Avante
06-02-2014, 02:11 AM
I'm sure many of you wonder why I make such a big deal out of posting threads. I have this thing about people who critize while never (rare) doing things themselves. Who wants to hear anyone tell you how do/what not to do, who doesn't do whatever it is they are criticizing themselves, try.....nobody. As ya all know we have a little gang of chronic complainers here who do nothing but bug people and criticize, while doing.....0 (very little) themselves. We have one dumb fuck who has over 3 milion posts and hasn't posted a thread here since before Eisenhower and all the guys does is bug/criticize.

If ya want to go around playing critic then prove yourself, or shut the fuck up, nobody wants to hear shit from somebody who does...0...themselves.

Blake
06-02-2014, 10:24 AM
Another day another meltdown

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 10:30 AM
I'm sure many of you wonder why I make such a big deal out of posting threads. I have this thing about people who critize while never (rare) doing things themselves. Who wants to hear anyone tell you how do/what not to do, who doesn't do whatever it is they are criticizing themselves, try.....nobody. As ya all know we have a little gang of chronic complainers here who do nothing but bug people and criticize, while doing.....0 (very little) themselves. We have one dumb fuck who has over 3 milion posts and hasn't posted a thread here since before Eisenhower and all the guys does is bug/criticize.

If ya want to go around playing critic then prove yourself, or shut the fuck up, nobody wants to hear shit from somebody who does...0...themselves.
Your threads suck....

DJR210
06-02-2014, 11:50 AM
Can you imagine this faggot Avante's eulogy?

benefactor
06-02-2014, 12:15 PM
I didn't read any of that, but you don't really have to apologize for anything. Just go away and all will be forgiven.

Katherine Robinson
06-02-2014, 12:27 PM
Have you ever took a dive into Schwarzenegger's bodybuilding encyclopedia, Avante? I finished my second full read of the new edition and found it aamazing the kind of brainstorming these pioneers went through. Sergio apparently was the first to mainstream the idea of curls targeting three focal points of the bicep depending on how you hold the bar. You can see his influence as suddenly bodybuilders began to develop rounder peaks on their biceps.

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Another day another meltdown

Anothger day of humping legs while doing ...0....yourself.

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Your threads suck....

Well then why enter them? I would never read you if you didn't come to me. Stay out of them, see how easy that is?

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:36 PM
I didn't read any of that, but you don't really have to apologize for anything. Just go away and all will be forgiven.

That coming from a grade A bore like you?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=233920

Avante
06-02-2014, 12:45 PM
Have you ever took a dive into Schwarzenegger's bodybuilding encyclopedia, Avante? I finished my second full read of the new edition and found it aamazing the kind of brainstorming these pioneers went through. Sergio apparently was the first to mainstream the idea of curls targeting three focal points of the bicep depending on how you hold the bar. You can see his influence as suddenly bodybuilders began to develop rounder peaks on their biceps.

I have his "The Education of a Boby Builder", great read! Not familiar with an encyclopedia he put out.

Sergio Olivia was the first of the big bodybuilders, Steve Reeves had a great physique but looks puny standing beside Olvia.

I didn't know it was Olivia who pioneered the triple grip curl. But, bent over concentration dumbbell curls work better for me. I do use the triple grip approach in the bench press, you attack the pecs from all angles that way, then finish off with one long set of flys.

While Steve Reeves was the guy who got me into bodybuilding it was Olivia who I was in awe of.