PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Not 2, Not 3, Not 4, Not 5, Not 6, Not 7

UNCLE-DREW
06-02-2014, 04:23 AM
his retarded quote is looking less and less retarded after he Three-peats (© pat) this year.

:lobt::lobt::lobt: (:lobt::lobt::lobt::lobt:)

with how many will he end up if all is said and done ?

TDMVPDPOY
06-02-2014, 05:05 AM
depends on wade and bosh would need to sacrifice pay since they are approaching tosb territory and heat needing to surround kang

dg7md
06-02-2014, 08:03 AM
He'll probably ring 4 or 5 total times before he retires. I don't think he will capsize Jordan's count nor will he win as much as others. He will end his career in Cleveland and that will halter the possibilities of him to win more, as well as the league getting more competition in the east (inevitably, it has to happen sooner or later).

Kidd K
06-02-2014, 10:23 AM
LeBron will only finish with 3 rings, and he isn't winning this season.

And he still looks retarded as fuck for The Decision and the claiming over 7 titles shit. He will not even get halfway to 8.

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 10:26 AM
It's amazing that LeBron's haters STILL don't realize that he was joking and trying to amp up the crowd with that comment, not seriously guaranteeing 7 championships :lol

spurspokesman
06-02-2014, 10:27 AM
LeBron will only finish with 3 rings, and he isn't winning this season.

And he still looks retarded as fuck for The Decision and the claiming over 7 titles shit. He will not even get halfway to 8.

06-02-2014, 10:34 AM
It's amazing that LeBron's haters STILL don't realize that he was joking and trying to amp up the crowd with that comment, not seriously guaranteeing 7 championships :lol

:lol

spurraider21
06-02-2014, 10:36 AM
we know he wasn't guaranteeing 7 championships. he even SAID "not 7" :downspin:

Kidd K
06-02-2014, 10:37 AM

I don't hate LeBron, and it was still an extremely retarded, unprofessional comment. Very childish shit that you don't hear pro athletes typically saying since it shows a massive lack of respect for every other player in the league.

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 10:55 AM
we know he wasn't guaranteeing 7 championships. he even SAID "not 7" :downspin:
Philo

I don't hate LeBron, and it was still an extremely retarded, unprofessional comment. Very childish shit that you don't hear pro athletes typically saying since it shows a massive lack of respect for every other player in the league.
Just off the top of my head I can remember Shaq and D-Rose legitimately guaranteeing championships without getting any of the criticism LeBron gets for joking about it....

Kirby guaranteed he would immediately be the best player in the league and lead the league in scoring before his rookie season, and it was all swept under the rug by Media when he was inevitably wrong :lol

King Emmanuel
06-02-2014, 12:55 PM
rumor is timmy guaranteed a title up 5 last year :depressed

Kidd K
06-02-2014, 01:32 PM
Philo

Just off the top of my head I can remember Shaq and D-Rose legitimately guaranteeing championships without getting any of the criticism LeBron gets for joking about it....

Kirby guaranteed he would immediately be the best player in the league and lead the league in scoring before his rookie season, and it was all swept under the rug by Media when he was inevitably wrong :lol

Shaq was a douche for saying that too tbh. More dumb basketball players being unprofessional. As for Rose, I don't remember him guaranteeing a title. I do remember him saying, "Who's to say I couldn't be MVP?" though during the offseason before he won it.

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Shaq was a douche for saying that too tbh. More dumb basketball players being unprofessional. As for Rose, I don't remember him guaranteeing a title. I do remember him saying, "Who's to say I couldn't be MVP?" though during the offseason before he won it.
Gangbanger guaranteeing multiple titles:

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/31472075

Kidd K
06-02-2014, 01:42 PM
Gangbanger guaranteeing multiple titles:

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/22748484/31472075

What a douche. D. Rose - 5 points

Thebesteva
06-02-2014, 02:40 PM

He went on to say 'Its going to be easy, we might as well have Riley dress up with us"

Clipper Nation
06-02-2014, 02:44 PM
He went on to say 'Its going to be easy, we might as well have Riley dress up with us"

No, his exact words to follow it up were "we believe we can win multiple championships if we take care of business and do it the right way".... that's not even a guarantee or a specific number of championships :lol

I've never seen a group of haters reach harder to criticize any other athlete like LeBron haters do with the Kang :lol

Arcadian
06-02-2014, 03:27 PM
4 at most. Could be done with 2 if Miami breaks up this summer.

Leon Black
06-02-2014, 03:31 PM
I can see Lebron winning about 5 rings, maybe 6.

Infinite_limit
06-02-2014, 03:47 PM
Then he has a low self esteem. 3 hall of famers in their prime, adding a 4th aging HOF should equal atleast 3+ Rings.

How many Titles James retires with depends on whose nut sack he grabs a hold of next.

Juggity
06-02-2014, 03:52 PM
rumor is timmy guaranteed a title up 5 last year :depressed

nah brother

Thebesteva
06-02-2014, 04:45 PM
No, his exact words to follow it up were "we believe we can win multiple championships if we take care of business and do it the right way".... that's not even a guarantee or a specific number of championships :lol

I've never seen a group of haters reach harder to criticize any other athlete like LeBron haters do with the Kang :lol

It happens, at the end of the day all these guys are multi bagillionaires and their lives are fucking awesome. It's only retards like all of us here trying to prove whose greater

Jacob1983
06-02-2014, 06:05 PM
Not a 4peat this season courtesy of my Mavs, ass fuck. Hope the Spurs sweep the shit out of Superfriends. I hope the Spurs win every game by at least 20 points with them winning game 4 by at least 40.

UNCLE-DREW
06-03-2014, 05:10 AM
Not a 4peat this season courtesy of my Mavs, ass fuck. Hope the Spurs sweep the shit out of Superfriends. I hope the Spurs win every game by at least 20 points with them winning game 4 by at least 40.

keep hoping.. brought you already much this season right :rollin

hater
06-03-2014, 05:13 AM
4th peat is already within grasp save a major injury or terrorist attack in 2015 tbh

I say they go for lucky #7 and achieve it with relaxed ease

congrats Heat :tu